Invensys Employee Reviews

Upper management
Functional Safety Engineer TUV (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 21, 2015
Upper management was more concerned with talking golf and drinking than devoting time to expanding the business

Company failed to take advantage of my 35+ years of experience with Instrumentation and Electrical systems.
Formerly a family run process control company where you could work hard and have a good career
Application Engineer (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAMay 8, 2015
Solid company with a good reputation, as of lately we have been at a cross roads with our future and what we will do to continue growing as a company
Fast pace and hard work
Assembler (Current Employee), West Plains, MOApril 21, 2015
Pros: Making new friends
Cons: Short breaks
I work about sixty hours a week if not more when the line is on over-time. Having short breaks is not best part of my job. I love working with my co-workers and hard work. I have made some new friends. I'm not the shy person anymore when it comes to talking to someone. Hardest part of the job would probably be standing for 10 to 12 hours a day.
bad for employee
Maintenance Tech II (Former Employee), West Plains, MOApril 20, 2015
You are not appreciated and your opinion does not matter to management. This company is only interested in the bottom line and profits are the bottom line. Safety and employee health does not matter. There was no team work and it is everyone for them self.
work place most the time are friendly, the company do have a fitness room .
test and inspector technician (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: birthday cake every month, free lunch several time per year, health care system are good .
invensys are the good company , I really enjoy to work there, but unfortunate the most of the work moved to mexico, i learned alot there , most people work ther are friendly.
Automotive manufacturing of seat belts, great experience
Customer Service Account Manager (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: need this customer service experience to add to my purchasing and planner experience.
Cons: this company moved from brownsville, texas to valle hermoso mexico.
With this company I managed automotive customers, GM, Ford, Chrysler, who are very demanding.
I learned to use EDI system to receive and expedite automotive
orders to meet on time delivery of 98%. Worked closely with engineers to resolve any issues.

Great experience to go with my purchasing and planning.
Great place to learn
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Foxborough, MADecember 2, 2014
working here is a challenge but anything is possible with management support.
Great hours and benefits
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Lake Forest, CANovember 11, 2014
Great hours and benefits. Great people to work with. I really enjoyed developing relationships with the employees and customers I worked with.
Friendly and nice place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), North Ryde, NSWOctober 28, 2014
A typical day at work would be, to process Engineering Sales orders, create part numbers and bill of materials, and then create both GA & WD drawings, either in AutoCAD or Visio, depending on customer requirements.
As the job is progressing in the production workshop, I would normally check and assist production staff with any issues they may have, as well as making labels and anything needed prior to dispatch of the units.
Invensys was a great company to work for.
Microprocessor System Technician (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAOctober 8, 2014
Foxboro/ Invensys was a great company to work for. They respected the workers and it was a company effort put forth on every product.
Established products and good team.
Product Engineer (Current Employee), West Plains, MOOctober 4, 2014
Work environment was good and the coworkers are make the job enjoyable.
Accountant II
Accountant II (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAAugust 22, 2014
Company has been sold and current position is being eliminated.
See Schneider-Electric review
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Loves Park, IllinoisJuly 1, 2014
A very forward-thinking, progressive and environmentally conscience company. The local operation has always had a great track record of being a quality, productive and customer-focused organization that cares for its people and community.
Fun workplace
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Lake Forest, CAJune 12, 2014
Great place to work with great benefits and atmosphere. Management seems to be a little confused as there has been many changes going on up at the top.
Manufacturing / Maquiladora setting
SYSTEMS COORDINATOR & DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee), Matamoros Mexico, Main Office Plain City OHMay 30, 2014
Pros: daily interaction with people
Cons: looong hours
Family atmosphere, teamwork oriented for the better of the company,
Wonderful place to work with a great team concept
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Rockford, ILFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: the ability to drive new product development and leverage new opportunities
Cons: company was bought by larger conglomerate
travelled 90% through US
With a team approach, you can drive sales
Management team was very supportive of my initiatives
Co-workers were always helpful
Difficulties were getting new programs approved on a timely basis
Enjoyed the growth I for each consecutive year
Invensys fosters an environment that caters to family
Buyer (Former Employee), Houston, TxJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: family oriented
Cons: company has more mgmt than workers
Invensys fosters an environment that caters to family. A typical workday can be very fast paced.
A moderate place to work at.
Senior SCADA Application Engineer (Current Employee), Cairo, GAJanuary 1, 2014
Perfect colleagues to work with, they are very helpful and sincere.
However, a new set of rules came to decrease most of the benefits the employees used to get, this annoyed almost all the employees and gave us the feeling of an unfair trend.
Fun work atmospher, creative
HR Generalist (Former Employee), Irvine, CaliforniaOctober 24, 2013
Pros: creative, fun environment and challenging
Cons: merger of the company with another affected the working environment negatively
I held 3 positions at this software development company: Executive assistant to CEO and CFO, Training specialist and Hr Generalist.

My last position involved managing the software development division's HR needs: employee relations, restructuring, benefits, retention and some international employment issues.

Much of my time was spent on employee relations for this team. I offered remedial peer-to-peer interactive training, manager-to-staff relationships (cultural) and worked with managers to learn to partner with their employees to ensure their success.

I learned that engaging a personality is key to the successful involvement and implementation of their new skills.

My direct managers were always supportive and encouraging as I moved through different positions within the company.

My co-workers seemed happy to have me with them, and we experienced great success when we put our heads together to solve a problem.

The most difficult challenge was my level of experience. I was in an HR Generalist role with no training. It was definitely a steep learning curve.

I enjoyed coming to work every day to see what would be thrown my way next!
nono
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAOctober 24, 2013
• Provided worldwide support to software developers and hardware integrators.
• Facilitate support and problem resolution for non-standard services for Enterprise.
• Manage and escalate client support issues to ensure satisfactory resolutions.
• Proactively interface with customers in day to day technical issues, service interruptions and implementation of service upgrades.
• Educate customers on solutions and best practices to increase service value.
• Work closely with the Sales and Account Management organization to identify revenue opportunities through up sell of new services and contract renewals.
• Develop strong relationships with Support, Operations, Sales and Product teams to increase customer satisfaction through all facets of the business.
• Provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to continually improve customer experience.
• Proactively monitor technical issues pertaining to Invensys solutions at customer sites and make recommendations to reduce the risk/impact of similar future problems.