InventHelp Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent working on art
Technical Illustrator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 12, 2016
I get a weekly amount of products to make 3d models of for clients. I learned to focus more on what they want and quicker more efficient ways to be faster and better performancing at my art skills. The management is always very friendly to me. I know nothing of my co-workers due to me working from home which is also I feel the hardest part of the job because I feel if i want to become better at what I want to do, I wish I could be there in person or talk to others if I feel there is an issue with the company.
Pros
Working from home enjoying what I do best
Cons
Lack of communication and wish I could work with others as well other than just by the phone
I couldn't be happier!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  PittsburghAugust 10, 2015
This is the first company I have worked for where I am glad to wake up and come into work. The culture, management, and my co-workers are such a great team to work with. They have done such a great job selecting the right candidates for each position; everyone is knowledgeable, friendly, and supportive.
work on commision only
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJanuary 15, 2015
You are given qualified leads, but you work on commission only. Strong sales experience is required. If you are OK with working only on commision, then this would be good for you. If you prefer a more steady income, this may not be the best place to work.
Opportunities waiting at InventHelp
Tech Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 5, 2014
As an employee, I get less tangled in processes and am free to do my stuff without micro-management. Great work gets noticed by not only by my manager but all the way up to the VP level and rewards follow. I am provided opportunities to take on additional responsibilities which pave the way for professional growth. Unlike other competitor companies, work-life balance is much better here. I can manage to spend a lot of quality time with my family, take periodic vacations, and still maintain an Excellent rating at the performance reviews.
Pros
performance reviews
InventHelp - Measure your Career Graph
Senior Research Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 4, 2014
Flexibility like work timings and work from home options available are really nice. Also the salary structure (which saves you a lot of tax) is employee friendly. Good Team-members, working environment, work-life balance, open and transparent work culture are the best benefits. There is Flat hierarchy and Management is approachable.
Pros
technological resources, benefit program
A mix of value & growth experience
Public Relations Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 4, 2014
It is a pleasure working with the company where one has the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and improvise their skills. The environment here is pretty professional with good management and staff members always available for help both at professional and personal grounds. The company offers stability in work, excellent working environment, one of the best development team, respect to all the people working in the company.
Pros
work process, growth
benefits
The Team that assists round the clock.
Channel Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 3, 2014
Work flexibility is great (home office when needed or more productive). Performance orientation with rewards associated to achievements. Smart people. Quality of workplace and comfort. Access to knowledge is made easy by the collaborative culture present in the company.
Pros
consistent growth
Straight Forward Team & Strong Work Attitude
Product Design Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 2, 2014
A Best company for an entrant as well as for someone who needs stability in life after kids. Your job satisfaction purely depends upon the project you are tagged to. Also the chances that you would be offered onsite opportunity also depends on the project.
HR policies are OK you may not find anything special. Everything goes as per project and client requirements and their own policies.
Pros
employee solutions
A Team that Brings up a Leader in you
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 2, 2014
A leading company. Great place to work, work/life balance not easy to achieve but doable. In my case most of the managers I had /met walk what they say. As you start achieving your goals, career opportunities open up.
You can achieve bold goals, have real impact. You will usually get the recognition to your contributions. Solid values and policies to foster a great working environment and company reputation.
Pros
planning approach
Reinvented my career at InventHelp
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 2, 2014
Great benefits. Firm cares for good performers (like giving time offs/sabbatical for few months etc). Good facilities like on-site medical center with a doctor. Work environment is fast paced and depending on the team, work on new/cutting edge technologies as well. Very good pay over few years, especially if you perform well and get good reviews.
Pros
work culture
Created Standardized Marketing Strategy at InventHelp
Senior Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 2, 2014
Training program for fresh college recruits is a great experience. Work-life balance is good, there are times when there is a lot of work but there are other times when its very chilled out. Incredible infrastructure and facilities provided for all the employees. Its really an open door culture and almost everyone is very easily accessible. There are many opportunities, just need to be pro-active to grab them.
Pros
training process
Take your career graph up with InventHelp
Senior Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 1, 2014
The most amazing people, very supportive culture, zero micro-management, ability to work on cool projects and get exposed to very senior leadership are the best things about the company. The company is doing great things at this time and employees are quite inspired. Company's stock has performed very well in the past few years and the salary and benefits are quite aggressive for new hires.
Pros
co worker environment
InventHelp helped me explore new markets
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 1, 2014
Awesome training structure , good work environment, lots to learn in a limited time , global exposure as you shadow the analysts in your specific region. The team is very welcoming to new joiners. The senior leaders are very friendly and tolerant of mistakes. Working in such a environment motivates you to perform better and grow in the organization.
Pros
training channels
InventHelp makes it a perfect resource for you!
Product Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 30, 2014
Dynamic and aggressive organization. Offers immense opportunity to grow. Very good rewards for hardworking candidates. Innovative at times. Encourages you to express yourselves. Good environment to learn, good team work, resource sharing, you can gain knowledge of every field while working there.
Pros
new concepts, better technology
Cons
not any found in company.
Great Management Teams, Friendly Team Members
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 30, 2014
Dynamic culture, good exposure, trust in employees are the best things in this company. Extensive trainings regarding new developments is very helpful to better our services. The salary is good and employee friendly. Rewards and recognitions are excellent.. I like the working environment and my subordinates.
Pros
resource planning
Genuine Thoughts & Inspiring, Loved the Company
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 29, 2014
The company provides continuous growth opportunities to an individual and help a person to take their skill set to the next level. It is great company to work with and you can gain from the experience of highly talented and motivated people working here. The work-culture is extremely encouraging and friendly, pay scale is very competitive, they give good increments every 6 months and the management is very co-operative.
Pros
management team
Learnt Accountability with the Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 29, 2014
This company provides one of the best work environments and it’s a great place to work, to build one’s career. Here you need to decide yourself how you want to grow and what you want to do, I mean you need to be self motivated. For those people the career growth is fast paced. Stock options is an attractive thing to join here, for making money you need to be there for a long term. There’s lot of material on the intranet to study. So that way you can keep abreast with the latest things in the domain.
Pros
work life, pays, friendly teams
Cons
traditional usage of applications
InventHelp - The Name for Quality..
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 29, 2014
The work culture is something that I love the most in the company. You feel energized the moment you walk in to the office space. There are lots of learning opportunities and freedom to experiment and innovate. The company offers free food, performance bonus, holiday bonus and lots of events. Being on the management ladder, i never felt the requirement of any resource as they are strongly equipped with everything needed.
Pros
change management, sales plans
Cons
not seen
Astonishing Experience at InventHelp
Director - Communications (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 28, 2014
Decent Compensation is offered to employees, employs the maximum number of people in the industry, flexibility in working hours depending on the manager, high number of on-site opportunities in client locations in and outside the country.
Pros
variable resources, capital
Cons
not any i found
Really Nice Experience! Built Skills with InventHelp
Communications Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 27, 2014
You will see really motivated people who will motivate you to push yourself. Will learn many new things, and really the learning never ends. You will notice that people who work here are people with high integrity and know how to treat another person with respect and are thorough professionals. Loved the company.
Pros
resources, pays
Cons
competitive lack

4.9