inVentiv Health Clinical Employee Reviews

Global Travel Manager (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJMay 23, 2017
I enjoy working with the executive team, such a pleasure and have learned so much from them. Constant change in this industry. Mergers happen which makes folks uneasy with job security.
No Comment on Job
Study-Start Up Specialist 1 (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 8, 2017
Management could've been a little more fair to employees. I felt more than one manager should've been making decisions for the group.

I also felt that the employees didn't have an opinion.
Best CRO in my opinion
Clinical Study Specialist (Current Employee) –  Collegeville, PAApril 25, 2017
I enjoyed working for the company. I have been successful here and have received great feedback. I have learned that my opinion is valued and my suggestions for process improvement have been welcome.
Excellent place to work
Sr CRA (Current Employee) –  Home BasedApril 19, 2017
The training is all inclusive so you are fully prepared to accomplish all of the monitoring tasks assigned. My manager is top notch and is available to answer all of my questions as a "newbie". This is an organization that really cares about it's employees.
Pros
Great healthplan
Cons
Lots of work
nice work/life balance
Technical / Medical Writer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 30, 2017
The ability to work mostly from home was a nice benefit, and working at the customer office weekly allowed for team interaction as well as interfacing with the customer.
Pros
remote work
Great company
Country Submission Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 27, 2017
The company believes in work-life balance.
Management is very supportive of its employees.
The most difficult part is tracking information within several excel trackers.
I have never worked with a better company.
H.R. Administrative Assistant/ Onboarder (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 22, 2017
My time spent with inVentiv is a memorable one. I have never been treated with such respect, courtesy, and understanding by an employer before. I was only a temporary employee with them, and yet they always tried to teach me new skills, and develop my skills as a professional. They cared about what my interests were, and my career goals, and tried to help me achieve them. Very supportive environment. Best place to work for!
Pros
Flexibility, advancement, supportive, easy travel
Cons
Nothing!
Good managers who will help you advance in your career
Sr. Clinical Monitoring Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 11, 2017
Work-life balance can always improve, and it would be nice if upper management took more of a firmer stance with the client regarding realistic expectations, but it's not worse than at any other company. If you get a good manager, s/he will be supportive of your long-term career goals and work with you to develop yourself professionally to achieve your goals. If you get a bad manager, then you really need to be your own advocate. The people are the biggest reason I've stayed through some pretty rough times and I feel like I have a group of colleagues who truly have my back.
fast work environment
Sales Consultant Hired (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 5, 2017
Developing accounts in territory, partnering with team mates on lunches, etc. Need to have the ability to make decisions independently, be flexible and time oriented. Management is average, co-workers good, depends on contract as to difficulty - working with others
Cons
contracts can end quickly
I worked from home and found myself working 12-15 hours each day
Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 14, 2016
There was a lot of work and I am dedicated and I worked more than I should to accomplish the goals of the organization. It had a competitive salary but I missed patient interaction.
Pros
travel
Cons
too much work, difficult and challenging sites to onitor
CR Assistant/Clinical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJNovember 4, 2016
I like this company... the work load was not too bad as a contractor and they paid us extremely well. I was working there as a Clinical Project Manger/CR Assistant. I am not complaining $110K. Unfortunately a lot of the company is based on budgeting. Would recommend this place.
Constructive workplace with a family-like atmosphere
Quality control associate (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJNovember 2, 2016
This has been my favorite place to work, and is an excellent place for a young professional. The training is phenomenal, able to turn someone who knows little to nothing about any entry-level position into a capable employee. It's easy to talk to anyone at the company, including higher-ups, thanks to the low-pressure, family-esque atmosphere of the place. My only complaint is that, at times, there seemed to be a lack of structure.

If the work that this company does lined up with my interests, I would have loved to stay!
Pros
Open communication with ALL employees, flexible hours and breaks, many learning opportunities
Cons
Occasionally lacked structure and professionalism
Good company to work for
CTA (Current Employee) –  Poland, EuropeJuly 29, 2016
Working for this company is overall very good. The best part about it are people (both management and co-workers) producing a very friendly working atmosphere. There are a lot of online courses and workshops to be taken, but in limited areas of interest. The work-life balance is very good. Many employees are allowed to work from home (either full time or 1-2 days a week). After about half a year in one position I found my work to be very repetitive with very few challenges, which seems to me to be the only con of this job.
Pros
Great co-workers, great management
Cons
Very repetitive work, little advancment opportunities
Cutthroat environment, management does not keep their word
Drug Safety Associate (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJune 16, 2016
Very repetitive work and co-workers are only interested in personal advancement- creating a tense work environment when one is given additional work.

Management consistently lies about specific days when one will advance, but does not follow through. They tell you whatever you want to hear to keep you happy, but do not follow through.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Lying management
If you're looking for a great opportunity, this is not the place...ever.
Grants & Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJune 7, 2016
Typical work day consist of not learning anything new. Nothing challenging.

Management is terrible.

Co-workers are all stressed out across the board, in all departments.

Hardest part about the job is showing up to work.

The only thing enjoyable about the job, is leaving to go home, or to pursue a new job.
Pros
none.
Cons
It's hellish every day.
Relaxed culture to work for
Finance Associate (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJMay 15, 2016
Been here about eight months, and the management is great, very supportive, teach you as long as you as questions. Very relaxed culture, except many changes are taking place, future in this place is not predictable.
Pros
one day a week work from home
Cons
too many company changes, make one feel unstable
Relaxed enviroment
Clinical Trial Assistant (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 5, 2016
A typical day consist of reaching out to CRAs to determine any additional support they may need, following up with sites for pending regulatory documents

I learned collecting correct data the first time is of great importance.

Management is clear on expectation and also supportive.

Great co-worker, willing to share knowledge and experiences and best practices.
Pros
Great colleagues
Benefits
Great Employer
Project Associate II (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 15, 2016
A growing company that is a great place to work for. I believe there are areas where this company needs some improvement such as support for employees.
Very productive,work life balance is good and good management
Clinical Database Management Programmer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 5, 2016
We can learn all new things in InVentiv. They Train us on depending on the skill set we have. Management Supports us in all ways to get through any situation.Very good Company to enhance your skills
Pros
We can learn all new things over in InVentiv, Lot many opportunities, Management is very well Supportive and encourage us in all aspects.
Cons
No Cons as of now
Example: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong tableInventiv health is a great and fun place to work with huge teamwork approach and supportive
Senior CRA (Current Employee) –  home basedOctober 15, 2015
Inventiv health is a great and fun place to work with huge teamwork approach and supportive study team. Most of my time as a monitor was spent preparing for visit due to so many systems I had to log in to run reports.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at inVentiv Health Clinical. Our community is ready to answer.

inVentiv Health Clinical Reviews by Location