inVentiv Health Clinical

inVentiv Health Clinical Employee Reviews

Great job with provided flexability of remote access from home
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CONTRACTOR (Current Employee), Princeton, NJJuly 16, 2015
I was well suited for this position. My skills and experience were highly utilized and acknowledged. I managed the processes of shared service team and was instrumental in the development of documented processes and procedures.
Wonderful Company
Clinical Research Associate II (Current Employee), Tallahassee FloridaJune 30, 2015
Cons: none
Everything and everyone at inVentiv are great! I enjoy working for them. A typical work day is not stressful. You do have to learn a lot of systems but is standard for the position.
Great team!
Senior CRA (Current Employee), Somerset, NJJune 1, 2015
Pros: FSP Management was easy going, stress free
Cons: Few advancement opportunities. Poor pay raises.
Inventiv had a great team in general. Best part was working for the FSP alliance. Loved the community and support from managers.
Not a good place to work.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMay 21, 2015
Pros: Occasionally can work from home.
Cons: Can barely take a lunch break.
There is always plenty of work to do. Management is poor and staff is hung out to dry. I learned more Excel skills. The hardest part of my job is everyone believes they are the most important than everyone else. The most enjoyable part of the job is staff can occasionally work from home.
Some good leadership/management, moderate compensation
Statistical Programmer (Current Employee), USAMay 12, 2015
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: medical coverage, small raises
inVentiv has some great managers on my team. However, like most employers, they are reluctant to adjust salaries to market value. Percentage raises do not compete well with market value. But besides that I have had lots of opportunities to grow and develop my career.
Productive company with great colleagues.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Cary, NCApril 19, 2015
Pros: Friendly co-workers, flexible scheduling, ability to work from home if needed.
Cons: Health insurance - no PPO option
inVentiv Health Clinical is a good company with friendly co-workers. A The hardest part of the job is the lack of clear processes; which slows down productivity . The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to learn new things.
Director, Clinical Systems (Former Employee), Princeton, NJApril 10, 2015
CRO & Staffing Pharma Billing
Billing Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 11, 2015
Pros: co-workers hard working, ability to work from home, interesting industry.
Cons: no gorwth petential, poor infrastructure, merger issues after 2 years, senior management has no clear direction. outsourcing overseas
I have learned many things about the Pharma industry and its a fast paced environment. I manage the CRO & Staffing billing. A lot of moving pieces with the integration of several different companies merging together to create inVentiv Health Clinical. After 2 years many issues still exist which are caused by the integration which entails a lot of follow up to clear up issues for client billing. I implemented many process improvements to improve the workflow of billing to deal with these issues from other departments that my group is dependent upon. The senior management doesn't understand the day to day work and is starting to outsource many departments including billing overseas to reduce costs. No clear direction or stability from senior management.
Great work place
Processor (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJanuary 20, 2015
I enjoyed working for Inventiv Health. Great environment to work for. The managers are great and are flexible when it comes to work hours.Great coworkers, all very nice and professional. Also the pay is good enough to help pay my bills. I will surely miss this great company.
Consulting company
Pharmaceutical consulting (Current Employee), NCDecember 7, 2014
Great people, but benefits are poor and not much job security. They try to place you where your skills are most useful, but this can be difficult as it depends on the contracts they get. Job assignments can be as short as 6 months to as long as a year with possibility of renewal (although this depends on the company you are assigned to).
Growing Company
Global Study Start Up Manager (Current Employee), Cary, NCOctober 4, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: benefit package is not great.
My typical day at work starts at around 800am and ends anytime from 430 - 7pm. It all depends on where we are with a specific study.

This is a company that is growing exponentially. There have been a few glitches in IT infrastructure due to the quick growth and the merging of several companies. That would be the most difficult part of the job. As a home-based employee there were times when my internet connection was sub-optimal and/or my laptop was not working functioning.

My co-workers were, for the most part, amazing and helpful. I didn't meet anyone that was difficult to work with in the main office.

My personal managers were fine. I know others have had issues with their managers.However I can't speak for them. But from what I understand there is quite a difference among managers and one must be able to deal with different personality types.

I have learned from this company to be confident in my abilities and that it has made me realize what I want from a company.

The benefit package is not the best. When starting here, you get 3 weeks PTO. That includes vacation and sick time.
The dust hasn't settled yet from the recent merger
Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), NortheastOctober 3, 2014
Pros: reasonable travel. their 'line managers' are a part of the solution
Cons: constant chaos. leaders who don't know the details well. lot's of management turnover.
There is a culture of teamwork and professionalism. They have a cadre of people who are experts at SOPs and IT.

There is a lot of turnover in the project management/line manager/Lead CRA ranks.

The are REALLY good at conducting "deck-plates" training, but there is also a lot of meaningless training.
This is a productive and quiet place to work.
Clinical Trial Assistant (Current Employee), Blue Bell, PAAugust 20, 2014
The management is very supportive and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the the job was providing clerical and administrative support to project teams.
A nice company to work for.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Somerset, NJAugust 12, 2014
I enjoyed working with Inventiv Health clinical. The management was very nice and considerate. All my co-workers were nice too. The hardest part of the job was the long commute.The stressful time was the month end close.
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee), NJAugust 8, 2014
Pros: culture is great
Cons: poor management
Great place to work at, everyone there is so friendly, work life balance is okay, promotions take a while, and money isn't the greatest.
Great place to work and amazing culture
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee), njAugust 6, 2014
Pros: a lot of internal events
Typical day at work is very busy and requires a lot of attention to detail.
High-performance environment
Manager (Current Employee), TelecommuteApril 24, 2014
*Work projects are diverse and personally rewarding
*Oppotunity to work with clients and internal stakeholders allows for establishing one's personal brand.
Job security
Clinical Trial Assistant (Current Employee), Blue Bell, PAApril 9, 2014
Pros: summer hours
Cons: job security
Very busy atmosphere. Which I love. Co-workers are great. At this time job security is little shaky. A lot of rumors that the company is going down hill. A lot of upper management resigning.
professional and productive workplace
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 19, 2014
Pros: professional culture
Cons: temp to perm
*friendly group
*highly professional staff
*challenging work
*innovative and admirable clinical services
Great workplace
Contract position as Safety Associate (Current Employee), Somerset, NJMarch 1, 2014
Pros: great location
Cons: poor organization
Great colleagues, stress free work environment. Friendly, helpful staff. Supportive team.

inVentiv Health Clinical Salaries