inVentiv Health

inVentiv Health Employer Reviews

Excellent company.
Analyst (Former Employee), Newtown, PAAugust 6, 2013
It was a pleasure to work with so many wonderful people. I learned many different skills that most people attend school for. Hardest part was the last four years when we were unsure of the direction of the company which in turn did not work out in our favor.
Enjoyable Job
Fleet Analyst (Current Employee), Somerset, NJJuly 5, 2013
Pros: suppliers welcome lunches all the time
Cons: breaks are allowed
A typical day at work is non stop, in which I enjoy. I've been in corporate and have work multiple positions in Management over the years, I must say that the most enjoyable part of this job is that I never felt the need to take what has occurred throughout the day home, as I am a true believer that they are seperate. It is a challenging position, which – more... offers an opportunity for professional development and advancement. – less
future of pharma sales
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Durham, NCJune 30, 2013
Pros: future of pharma sales
Cons: no upward moblility
With new regulation and laws upon pharma, inVentiv health is the future of pharma sales.

There is no upward mobility for a career path.
Contract Company
Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJune 26, 2013
Contract didn't last long, but was an opportunity to build lasting relationships in the territory and within inventive and the manufacturing company.
Great Company to work for
Panel Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Newtown, PAJune 14, 2013
Pros: great benefits, pto time is more then adequate. my team is fun and we work well together and get the job done.
Cons: job security!
Inventiv Health is a great company to work for. I have enjoyed my 10+ years working for Inventiv. I appreciate all I have learned and the people I have worked with.
Challenging and Fun work environment
Flex Sales Representative (Former Employee), Metro Detroit, MIJune 13, 2013
Pros: flexible work environment, opportunity to manage my own business
Cons: job stability is lower with a contract company
I really enjoy working as a pharmaceutical sales representative. The company had a great management team and really gave me the flexibility to manage my territory how I felt would be best. I had a great and successful year with the company and was sad to see the entire contract ended.

I
Good company Great people just contract work.
Pain Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee), Somerset, NJJune 7, 2013
Contracts can end at anytime but the peole you usually end up working with have a vast amount of experience and are very hard working individuals.I had the pleasure to work with thise such people on the Endo contract. The contract was terminated early, sorry that it ended (knew it eventually would) but I miss the people.
Sales
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 31, 2013
Pros: working
Cons: over worked
Recently purchased, currently going through growing pains.
PeopleSoft Financial Functional
PeopleSoft Financial Functional Analyst (Current Employee), Somerset, NJMay 10, 2013
Specialized in PeopleSoft Functional, with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. A motivated, organized, hardworking, and dynamic professional with an aptitude to learn and grow. Good communicator and result-oriented team player. Seeking a full-time position in a dynamic company.
Good Experiance
System Administrator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 3, 2013
It was a really good experiance working with Inventiv Health
Inept Management-Greedy Upper Level Execs-Highest Attrition Rates
Clinical (Current Employee), PAApril 25, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Management can't establish decent business processes so the focus is placed on elementary level HR issues.
Instead of micro managing the behavior of the employees, Management should develop adequate business practice/process to support the services sold to the client.

Company waited 5 months into 2013 to tell employees that 2012 bonuses will not be – more... given. And, the cost of living increase was 1.5%.
Meanwhile, certain "elite" executives took bonuses and salary increases.

Attrition is extremely high due to very low pay, HORRIBLE health benefits, miserable management and lack of business processes.

STAY AWAY AND PRESERVE YOU HAPPINESS – less
Good company when contract is in place
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Albany, NYApril 11, 2013
Pros: help people. not an office setting
Cons: poor job retention
Company car and typical benefits. Work experience depends on the contract you are signed with. Recruiting process is not very good when a contract ends. Typically leave you on your own and do not respond to emails
Job Review
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 4, 2013
A very demanding and volatile industry. Good for a resume builder and getting sales experience. There was a very high turn-over for employees.
Not a bad company contracts end though
Specialty Representative HCV division (Former Employee), Washington, DC and Morgantwon WVApril 3, 2013
Not bad depends on what contract you get on and who's your manager
Excellent Company
Service Coordinator (Per Diem) (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 25, 2013
Pros: work/life balance and freedom
Cons: not enough work days would have love more!
I worked on a Per Diem Basis for this company only in 2011-2012 and I have to say. They were awesome! I had freedom to work from home but I was able to coordinate my Journal For Control Programs for the Merck Reps and in doing so I had a manager who worked with me mostly through email and voice mail. It was a fantastic way of working for me. And it – more... worked around my busy schedule but because I'm so highly organized it was the perfect job to fit my work/life! I'm acutally scheduled to be interviewing with them for a Customer Service Rep position and I hope I get it because they were really awesome to work for! – less
Great Co-workers and Clients
CLINICAL APPLICATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMarch 21, 2013
Pros: independence
Cons: slow time right now
I love my job here and the opportunities for learning and independent work. Unfortunately, they have decided to exit the business at the end of this year and the workload has significantly slowed. I miss being challenged and therefore I am looking for another position.
Stay Away
Rep (Current Employee), mid atlanticMarch 21, 2013
If you want to be micromanaged and forced to fill out useless reports to keep the management drones happy, be my guest. Turnover is very high for a reason.
Pfizer provided a culture encouraging cross colaborations across departments to improve the health of our patients.
Global Exec Director, Strategic Accounts - Pfizer (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 20, 2013
Pros: high expectations and sales objectives
Cons: constant changes within the field force
I was fortunate to lead several cross functional initiatives during my Pfizer career all of which required cross collaborations between departments to include: selling Electronic Medical Records to community based MDs, realigning the field force as a result of mergers and acquisitions, establishing superior relationships between Pfizer and key academic – more... medical centers and establishing the largest contract sales organization in the pharmaceutical industry. Upon exiting Pfizer, I was able to transfer my skills and relationships to inVentiv and focus on selling outsourcing services to Pfizer – less
Lack of leadership and solidarity
Manager (Current Employee), Somerset, NJMarch 18, 2013
Pros: free coffee, flexible managers regarding personal hours
Cons: no company vision or direction, lack of processes
inVentiv Health has the potential to become a great company. Unfortunately, there is lack of top management support. Their slogan is "done as one" but that is not reflected in the company's corporate culture. The businesses are siloed. There are no centralized initiatives to drive the company. There are no formal processes that go across the company. – more... It is difficult to function on a day to day basis without formal policies or proceedures. Fortunately there are some very nice, knowledgable people to work with that makes it barable to work at inVentiv. – less
Great Culture
Pharmaceutical Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 15, 2013
Pros: great pay, benefits
Cons: contracts expire
Great Company, great management, and decent pay. Company car and many benefits included.

About inVentiv Health

Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops – Read more