inVentiv Health Employee Reviews

Great learning environment
Sr Biopharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toms River, NJJune 5, 2017
work/life balance. good compensation package. Great way to experience working for different companies through contracts. Field talent manager always accessible.
Pros
company car, benefits
Cons
no stability as contract can end at any time
Passive aggressive
Vice President, Enterprise IT PMO (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJMay 24, 2017
Lots of turn over, even at the C-Suite level. Overall people tend to be passive aggressive. The company was created through M&A and there is little interest in creating an integrated organization
Pros
free coffee
Cons
passive aggressive
Loved, loved Job. Management Changed. No Transparency when that happened. Zero
Regional Director, Sales Excellence (Current Employee) –  NortheastMay 23, 2017
Great job for nearly two years. Company changed dramatically. transparency was gone when that happened. Good people. There is no security as contracts haven't come in as expected and current contract wasn't extended.
Pros
Great Job
Cons
No security at all
Every growing company
Medical Quality Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 22, 2017
Need to work on building employees. Security of the contracts are not guaranteed even when considered indefinitely. Enjoy the limited allowed flexibility.
Professional Contract Sales Organization
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAMay 22, 2017
Inventiv Health is a great organization to work for. The industry is trending toward Contract Sales forces and there is plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Pros
compensations
Cons
layoffs
Growing company
Executive Assistant to Sr. VP of Selling Solutions (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJMay 19, 2017
Company has grown in the years I have been here. It is a nice place to work but I dont feel I am allowed to grow.
Have applied for numerous positions and get turned down every time.
Pros
Nice enviornment
Cons
No advantage of applying to internal positions over outside applicants
Family Environment
Compliance and Finance Administrator (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 11, 2017
People love on you here. You're instantly welcomed and the company culture is great. Lately (past several months) the work has been extremely slow leading to lay-off. If you are under contract, there is no guarantee that you will be hired on full time so be prepared. Many people have been contracted there for a year plus only to be told to find another job once they have invested.Besides that downfall you will enjoy your teammates.
Pros
Great environment, Team members will be supportive, Work is fun and rewarding
Cons
Big boss cares very little about employees, only cares about the bottom line, NO job security, Communication could be improved
Great Reps
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 11, 2017
Great Reps and talent to work with, InVentiv had more educated reps than the client. Good Dm's and benefits. Contract is the down side but talent is abundant!
Pros
Good Territories, Benefits
Cons
Bonus depends on client
Good developmental opportunity
Operations Manager, Patient Services (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJMay 11, 2017
Having worked here for 6 years, I had the opportunity to transition from general customer service management to operations management. The company had some forward thinking ideas and did a good job at promoting from within, whenever possible.
It's ok
Field Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJMay 8, 2017
I worked as a Field Support Analyst which was a contract position

As a contractor I didn't have much involvement with anyone other than my team and those I supported. My team was managed well and expectations were reasonable.

My biggest issue with the company is the time it takes to get a full time position, even after you demonstrated your commitment and value to the team.

While my department generally had a very positive culture, there were a few oddities. For one, they don't refer to contractors as Employees. The other concerning item was that the full time employees I supported could never get a hold of anyone in HR.
Balanced, supportive Sales Enviroment
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Andalusia, AL 36421May 2, 2017
Wonderful manager who was supportive in sales and professional development. Just wish contracts lasted longer. The culture and people are great. Worked for inVentiv on several contracts and would work for them again in a heartbeat.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Contracts have ended prematurely
I've typically had a pleasant experience with InVentiv.
Senior Biopharmaceutical Specialist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 1, 2017
The amgen manager is great. InVentiv is typically hands off depending on who your talent manager is. I've typically had a pleasant experience with inVentiv.
Great place to work, no stability
Cardiovascular/Metabolism Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2017
management is good and not overwhelming, however, the industry is just too unstable. the company states they will find you something else if you are laid off, however, that is not always the case
Pros
industry
Cons
industry
not aplace where hard work is appreciated
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJApril 25, 2017
Don't count on tomorrow. As soon as the contract is up you're out,regardless of how well you do at the job. There seems to be no effort at employee retention. If you have an employee that consistently obtains 100% on their review , you find something for them to do not lay them off. a net loss for everybody
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
poor pay increases, an over reliance o electronic media for human resource issues
Not a great place to work at.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJApril 18, 2017
Extremely demanding work environment.

Poor management

Lot of out sourcing.

Not willing to adopt new technologies.

Work/Life balance very poor.
Excellent experience
Immunology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJApril 17, 2017
In field sales but as a contract, every contract is different. InVentiv Health takes good care of the people who work for them and seem to quickly place you if a contract goes down. Would recomment to anyone.
Nice workplace
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJApril 6, 2017
Overall a good place to work for. Willing to advance and teach others new function but not often. I would recommend working for this company and possibly consider going back.
Pros
Constant company training
Cons
High Deductible Health Insurance
Worked in a Telesolutions call center
Support Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJApril 4, 2017
Great manager who was very supportive and who recognized by extensive experience and gave me additional responsibilities. Met all goals and worked closely with managers of other departments.
Great first job
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 31, 2017
I learned about pharma sales and how the business works with this job. Great people, great recruiters, healthy work environment. I wish it had lasted longer.
n/a
Telesolutions Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJMarch 30, 2017
It was a nice to work for. my mgr was very nice, the team helped each other out. I like what I did, the only thing that was negative was the last day
Pros
n/an/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at inVentiv Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9