inVentivhealth

inVentivhealth Employer Reviews

InventivHealth
Manager, Document Management and Publishing (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJuly 3, 2014
InventivHealth employs many diverse workers with a challenging work environment.
Forward thinking company
Clinical Trials Associate I / Project Associate I (Former Employee), Home-basedApril 9, 2014
Pros: room for advancement with many free training programs offered.
Cons: division of management over team members can be a slippery slope.
Overall, inVentiv is a great company to work for. The direction of the company has the future of the industry in mind without losing focus of the employees, clients, and patients. I would recommend this company to anyone passionate about research.
Disruptive culture
Corporate (Current Employee), SomersetNovember 13, 2013
Pros: people below the leadership
Cons: leadership
Two year review is that they have had three CIOs, 2 Treasurers, 3 FP&As leaders, 3CAOs, changed CFOs more often than all others, what does that tell you.....no consistent leadership. Unfortunate, since the people below work very well together in spite of no consistent direction.
Good company. Very professional.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Somerset, NJOctober 29, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: not a permanent position
This is a staffing company. I worked on a contract for one year, reporting to managers within inVentive and at the contract company. I found everyone to be professional and helpful.
Never boring
Administrative/Customer Service (Current Employee), Somerset, NJJune 27, 2012
Pros: good hours, flexable work
Cons: no room for advancing, low pay, poor management
Being the admin/support for the customer service department gives me the freedom to do something different everyday. I enjoy that aspect of the job very much, since I always have work and I almost never become bored.