inVentivhealth Employee Reviews in United States

Good Start. Get your time in and move on
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJNovember 30, 2015
Typical call center environment. Once you get the swing of things you may be taking 70-90 calls a day assisting people to receive free medication through the client. Upper management seems to lapse in communication, and at times completely unreliable. High turn over rate. Clear favoritism, so make sure to rub elbows with your supervisor if you want that extra 50 cent annual raise. Beware of hollow promotions. Wage fits status quo if the new minimum wage were increased to 15/hr.
Productive and exciting work environment
Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NY, BrooklynJune 6, 2016
Worked within the Cardiovascular sales team as a Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant and was instrumental in assisting the NY team to Circle of Excellence for AZ for 2015. I thoroughly enjoyed my role as a nurse educator for all HCP's and staff within my assigned institutions and physicians offices. I learned not only a great deal about the product but how I was able to change the mindset of my customers and their patients to become compliant when taking oral antiplatelet therapy at discharge and for 1 year. I enjoyed every aspect of the position, education,sales and working within a team.My co-workers were some of the best people I have had the pleasure to work with.
The most difficult part of the job was gaining access to accounts that were previously inaccessible but I was able to and gain commitment there.
Pros
established and developed great relationships, learned sales, autonomy
Cons
parking was difficult and frustrating esp. in the winter time
Forward thinking company
Clinical Trials Associate I / Project Associate I (Former Employee) –  Home-basedApril 9, 2014
Overall, inVentiv is a great company to work for. The direction of the company has the future of the industry in mind without losing focus of the employees, clients, and patients. I would recommend this company to anyone passionate about research.
Pros
room for advancement with many free training programs offered.
Cons
division of management over team members can be a slippery slope.
Never boring
Administrative/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJJune 27, 2012
Being the admin/support for the customer service department gives me the freedom to do something different everyday. I enjoy that aspect of the job very much, since I always have work and I almost never become bored.
Pros
good hours, flexable work
Cons
no room for advancing, low pay, poor management
Relaxed management
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 21, 2014
Never know when your contract will end.
Management has been good to work for.
Disruptive culture
Corporate (Current Employee) –  SomersetNovember 13, 2013
Two year review is that they have had three CIOs, 2 Treasurers, 3 FP&As leaders, 3CAOs, changed CFOs more often than all others, what does that tell you.....no consistent leadership. Unfortunate, since the people below work very well together in spite of no consistent direction.
Pros
people below the leadership
Cons
leadership
Good company. Very professional.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJOctober 29, 2013
This is a staffing company. I worked on a contract for one year, reporting to managers within inVentive and at the contract company. I found everyone to be professional and helpful.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not a permanent position
InventivHealth
Manager, Document Management and Publishing (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJJuly 3, 2014
InventivHealth employs many diverse workers with a challenging work environment.