inVentivhealth Employee Reviews

Pain Management specialty
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 16, 2016
I learned much about the pain disease state and treatment options for it. This was a new drug launch, so launching a new drug and calling on new providers was a challenge.
Pros
Great Training, Very important disesase state
Cons
Contract position
Management works closely with employees.
Diabetes Specialist (Injectable) (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 5, 2016
8:30 -5:00 pm monday through friday. Calling on 9 physicians per day. Lunch and learns and in services required to engage physicians in clinical discussions. Great learning environment and value to patient focus. Ability to assist patients in improving quality of life through the use of the injectable device. Co-workers foster the ultimate team environment. The most difficult part of the job is continuing to gain access to physicians in a saturated market. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers and increasing market share on a daily basis.
Pros
Company car, great medical benefits
Productive and exciting work environment
Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NY, BrooklynJune 6, 2016
Worked within the Cardiovascular sales team as a Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant and was instrumental in assisting the NY team to Circle of Excellence for AZ for 2015. I thoroughly enjoyed my role as a nurse educator for all HCP's and staff within my assigned institutions and physicians offices. I learned not only a great deal about the product but how I was able to change the mindset of my customers and their patients to become compliant when taking oral antiplatelet therapy at discharge and for 1 year. I enjoyed every aspect of the position, education,sales and working within a team.My co-workers were some of the best people I have had the pleasure to work with.
The most difficult part of the job was gaining access to accounts that were previously inaccessible but I was able to and gain commitment there.
Pros
established and developed great relationships, learned sales, autonomy
Cons
parking was difficult and frustrating esp. in the winter time
Good Start. Get your time in and move on
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJNovember 30, 2015
Typical call center environment. Once you get the swing of things you may be taking 70-90 calls a day assisting people to receive free medication through the client. Upper management seems to lapse in communication, and at times completely unreliable. High turn over rate. Clear favoritism, so make sure to rub elbows with your supervisor if you want that extra 50 cent annual raise. Beware of hollow promotions. Wage fits status quo if the new minimum wage were increased to 15/hr.
Growing be patient
Clinical Monitor Project Lead (Current Employee) –  San DiegoMay 17, 2015
This is a company that is growing so there is room for advancement. The executive team is working on improving work life balance and internal systems update. There are good opportunities here.
Pros
Executives are working to change the way the company operates
Cons
Work in progress
Relaxed management
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 21, 2014
Never know when your contract will end.
Management has been good to work for.
InventivHealth
Manager, Document Management and Publishing (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJJuly 3, 2014
InventivHealth employs many diverse workers with a challenging work environment.
Forward thinking company
Clinical Trials Associate I / Project Associate I (Former Employee) –  Home-basedApril 9, 2014
Overall, inVentiv is a great company to work for. The direction of the company has the future of the industry in mind without losing focus of the employees, clients, and patients. I would recommend this company to anyone passionate about research.
Pros
Room for advancement with many free training programs offered.
Cons
Division of management over team members can be a slippery slope.
Disruptive culture
Corporate (Current Employee) –  SomersetNovember 13, 2013
Two year review is that they have had three CIOs, 2 Treasurers, 3 FP&As leaders, 3CAOs, changed CFOs more often than all others, what does that tell you.....no consistent leadership. Unfortunate, since the people below work very well together in spite of no consistent direction.
Pros
People below the leadership
Cons
Leadership
Never boring
Administrative/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJJune 27, 2012
Being the admin/support for the customer service department gives me the freedom to do something different everyday. I enjoy that aspect of the job very much, since I always have work and I almost never become bored.
Pros
good hours, flexable work
Cons
no room for advancing, low pay, poor management