Inverness Hotel Employee Reviews in United States

Cleaning is instant gratification! The housekeeping staff work hard and they are very loyal.
Executive Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 30, 2013
I do not think there is a typical day in the life of a housekeeper. There are always changes and demands. I work with a team of professionals who are always willing to assist in difficult situations. The housekeeping team work hard and are very detail oriented. They sincerely care about the quality of their work. I have worked with many of my team for more than 15 plus years and we have become a family. I have seen their children grow up and have been through sad times with them. I work along side them and they are always there when I need them. TEAMWORK
Pros
nice pay and benefits at other properties.
good place to work
Receiving Clerk (purchasing) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 15, 2015
my co-workers and manager was very nice with me and we were working as a organised team and having an internal meeting each friday to improve the quality of the service and trying to find idea to improve the communication on our service
Young, Fun, Energetic Work Place
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 18, 2012
I have realized there is no typical day working in a hotel. If you have ever done the same you would know what I mean. I have been there for just over a year and have a very well rounded knowledge of my position. I am trained, and have trained others in many tasks within the front office of the hotel. The hardest part about my current position is the lack of a set schedule. This means I have worked all sorts of positions including night audit. With this came an in depth understanding of exactly how the business is run. I am a people person and the part I enjoy most about my current job is the amount of interaction on such a professional level I take part in every day.
Pros
nice resort, enjoyable working conditions
Cons
hours get cut short
It was a generally productive, and energetic, place to work.
Facilities Set Up (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 26, 2014
Great place to work, with caring management and staff, in total. Most days were about as hard as your coworkers made them, in dealings after the handling of hotel guests/conference goers requests.
A job if you REALLY need one
Culinary (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 8, 2012
This kitchen was everything I told myself I would not be a part of when I started in this business. The people I worked alongside continue to be good friends; however, the person we all worked under is not the picture of leadership, inspiration, education, or decency that Chef's are meant to be. My experience would have been much different if I had just understood that I was there to open cans and fry pre-made Sysco products.
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
the cafeteria, chef
Worked action stations for buffets
Lead Line Cook/ Breakfast Cook (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 6, 2012
Really cool working on the stations while getting to interact with guest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inverness Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.

Inverness Hotel Reviews by Location