We are accepting resumes for Transition Education Counselors for immediate hire at Ft. Bliss. Successful candidate will facilitate workshops, 2-3 days in length (weekday, daytime hours).
Minimum qualifications include the following:
- A NACI Clearance PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university that is accredited by a national or regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The degree shall include or be supplemented by at least 24 semester hours in one or a combination of the following: Tests and Measurement, Adult Education, Guidance and Counseling, Career Planning, and Occupational Information and minimum of one year of relevant experience.
- Transition Education Counselors designated to facilitate the Higher Education Track Classes and Workshops shall, at a minimum, possess strong communication and presentation skills to successfully inform and captivate attendees of the 2-day workshop.
- Knowledge of U.S. postsecondary education, Soldier development programs, and career guidance and planning techniques.
- Working knowledge of computer operations and be able to successfully use online education systems such as GoArmyEd as well as provide interpretation of personal and skill qualification instruments.
- Be familiar with Army and Veteran’s education benefits and be informed of any changes impacting such benefits throughout the life of this task order.
- Must have ID card to enter US military bases and buildings.
This is a contracting position.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Care Center Specialist
University Behavioral Health of El Paso
El Paso, TX
Universal Health Services
- 30+ days ago