Investors Bank Employee Reviews

Very comfortable and genuine company
Teller and Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Garwood, NJNovember 2, 2016
I really enjoyed working with Investors Bank, everything was great starting from their employees to their benefits. If my career was related to banking I would have continue with Investors but unfortunately my passion is elsewhere. I had a great experience with them and I learned a lot, not only about banking but about what good customer service consists off and many other business related ethics.
Pros
BONUS
Cons
Management, sometimes.
Very good company
Temporary to Permanent Temp for Investors Bank (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 13, 2017
Investors Bank is a very good company to work for but I was unable to land a full time position as I was employed there as a temporary employee and was offered a job before they were able to offer me a job, for monetary reason I had to leave.
Overall good company
Customer Service Associate II (Former Employee) –  Verona, NJDecember 13, 2016
The company has a great culture and okay to work for but it depends on where you're located. Some locations need better branch and regional management. The pay is not great either for the amount of work and time they expect of you.
Great opportunity
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Delran, NJJanuary 5, 2017
Absolutely loved working here would probably still be there had I not relocated. Management was great! I would have really like to have been able to advance in the company but there wasn't a lot of room for that in my opinion.
Very Freindly Corporate Culture
Operations Intern (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 18, 2017
Compared to other banks, the environment at Investors Bank is very relaxed. They really go out of their way to make the interns feel special, and even give you a gift basket with your favorite snacks and a balloon.
Poor management
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  South Orange, NJOctober 16, 2016
Slow days, learned how to sales banking products, poor management skills, co-worker was okay to work with. Hardest part of the job was always trying to sell products to each and every customer, most enjoyable part of the job was the customers.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
short breaks, hours
Good step and stone in life
Teller/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJanuary 6, 2017
Overall it was a great opportunity but the co-workers I had a chance to work with wasn't much of team player. The job became very stressful and discrimination began to happen.
great place to work
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJ 07105November 30, 2016
productive and fun workplace helps you to advance willing to train we do a lot of community events to help people plenty of opportunities
Pros
great health benefits
Favorable Company Culture
Commercial Real Estate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Short Hills, NJSeptember 26, 2016
The employees of the Bank are helpful and easy to get along with. The executive board at the Bank is accessible and willing to listen to any issues that any and all employees might wish to discuss.
Work place with much culture, plently of opportunity for advancement
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJJune 8, 2016
A typical work day at Investors Bank for me is working with customers 8 hours of the day. Providing exceptional customer service while conducting daily transactions, and putting our customers first. We are a branch that goes above and beyond for our customers. Customers are constantly greeted by their names, and love banking with Investors.
stone age system
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  West Trenton, NJMay 31, 2016
the entire system is dated making work tedious and difficult to get customers in and out. paychecks are continuously late they do offer direct deposit but you have to open an account with the bank. no one ever really knows the answer to your questions when you call support. management is poorly trained. policy and procedure is a joke.
Pros
healthcare, 401k, end of year bonus but soon that will be gone
Cons
computer system, unstable policy and procedure
worst place to work
Customer Service Associate Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Astoria, NYJuly 15, 2016
This is the worst place to work for and they don't pay you for your position. They have a high turn over rate. No appreciation for there employees.
Cons
sick days and vacation are put together in one category
Good workplace
Mailroom Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJAugust 9, 2016
Everything about Crum & Forsters is good. The Benefits are good. The people are nice and cool. They are a understandable company. The only bad part is travel
Pros
work enviroment
Cons
non really
Dynamic workplace in changing environment
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sewell, NJJuly 12, 2016
Fun job. Long distance commute for me. I would like to stay, but commute takes too much time from my week.

Great employees, you have to find common ground to work with.
Productive customer service and sales environment.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Astoria, NYMarch 29, 2016
A typical day at work was a team oriented day. We all worked together to grow the sales of the branch as well as provide excellent customer service. I worked with the branch manager daily to come up with new ideas to generate sales, make sure daily operations were met, and to keep staff motivated and appreciated at all times. ways rewarded hard work and made everyone feel important and we were all working to grow the branch as well as our own careers.
Great Bank To Build A Strong Foundation
Customer Service Associate/Teller/Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 18, 2016
If you want to get into a great sales/customer service entry level role than Investors Bank is the place to be.I Have built and learned so much and have gotten great sales and customer service experience with this high quality bank and not only are your employees great but so is the banks cause to service the community .Investors bank has made me the person I am today in the sales and customer service role and so much more.
Pros
Great entry level job to build a strong foundation in the financel world.
Cons
Poor Mangment and hard to get promoted from possition.
Limited on Sales
Assistant Head Teller (Current Employee) –  West Trenton, NJJuly 25, 2016
Great place to work, the focus is on the branch goals and not individual. Which makes it a good place so pressure wont be on 1 person.
wonderful employees
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  New YorkMarch 28, 2016
It is a very diverse place to work which I loved and enjoyed very much. My day consisted of helping customers with financial services and ensuring their finances were properly taken care of.
Rapidly growing bank that puts great focus on giving back to the community.
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Former Employee) –  Verona, NJDecember 7, 2015
A typical day at Investors involves more servicing than anything else. The bulk of the day is spent assisting customers with deposits,withdrawals,and transfers. The focus is to build a rapport with clients in an attempt to secure more accounts and investment opportunities. There are the occasional headaches brought about by servicing issues and lack of communication from other branches but the most enjoyable part of dealing with people is finding solutions that everyone benefits from.
Pros
Community involvement, Strong training workshops
Cons
Short breaks, inconsistent incentive program
very good place to work
BRANCH MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 13, 2016
A New Jersey based Bank with over 130 Branches. The bank is now making its presence in Queens new York and is looking to open five additional branches in the Borough this year. Upper Management cares for its people and the employee benefits are great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investors Bank. Our community is ready to answer.