Investors Bank

Investors Bank Employer Reviews

I love Investors Bank
Customer Service Associate/ Bank teller (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: lunches 30 minutes, branch meeting
I love working for Investors Bank. Very team oriented and investors is definitely the best place to work !
Great corporate culture, family feel
Credit Analyst- Credit Risk Management (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJAugust 21, 2014
Investors is a great company to work for. I think salaries are a bit low, but for the most part, it's an exceptional company with a great corporate culture and you really feel as though you're part of a family environment there.
Great company to work for
teller (Current Employee), RobbinsvilleJuly 28, 2014
I love my team. Very hands on job. I love my job and everything that comes with it.
Teller 1
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Clinton, NJJuly 15, 2014
Good bank to work for. Made banking fun. As a teller you take care of customers in the branch. I also trained as a personal banker. Since they are a small bank pay was not adequate to move further into New Jersey to advance my career.
Team work, family environment.
Customer services Supervisor (Current Employee), Garwood NJJune 30, 2014
Pros: benefits, investors bank supports students with tuition reimbursements.
Working for Investors Bank has been a great experience and I'm very grateful for what I have learned and the people I have met.

My position is Customer Service associate supervisor and it is very important position at a branch. One of my many responsibilities is to make sure the tellers do their job and provide a great customer service. I'm in charge – more... of opening and closing the branch following privacy procedures. Other than supervising, I also provide customer service, open bank accounts and assist customers.

I have been able to grow in this company and improve my managing skills. – less
Senior Personal Banker -Licensed Bank Employee (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJJune 10, 2014
Good company to work for. Investors is growing fast. Friendly staff.
Very fun environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Cedar Grove, NJJanuary 28, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of a warm welcome and a fond farewell to our customers along with transactions done on a daily basis. I learned so much from working at Investors Bank. Management was tough to handle sometimes but all in all great co workers couldn't ask for anyone better! The hardest part about the job was customers who are in patient – more... but as along as i get their transactions done correctly it was perfect. The most enjoyable part of the job was creating a new family of friends. – less
Fast paced and customer service oriented environment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Clark, NJJanuary 27, 2014
-Balance the ATM and enter all deposits into the system
-Set up my work station and open the operating systems
-Process transactions quickly and efficiently
-File signature cards, legal papers and other paperwork
-Gained knowledge on how a Bank works regarding checks and balances, procedures etc.
Productive & all business
Deposit Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Iselin, NJJanuary 21, 2014
Great place to learn and grow and start your career.

They provide plenty of learning opportunities for you to advance and learn about the industry.
Community Base, Welcoming
Collections Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Iselin, NJNovember 12, 2013
Pros: always free food
Cons: not enough employess
Easy going
Management is willing to train
Co-Workers are team players
Helping the community out with donations
Good Place to work
Manager Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), Dunellen, NJOctober 31, 2013
Great place to learn and grow and start your career.

productive fun environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Kearny, NJAugust 27, 2013
Pros: good breaks, hour lunches
Cons: long days, long saturdays
good place to work, community values are big for the company. learn a lot about the banking industry. co-workers are wonderful people. but very difficult to grow financially.
Fast growing company that knows how to feed you.
Loan Funding Associate (Current Employee), Short Hills, NJAugust 20, 2013
There is always something to do at Investor's Bank.
My day starts around 8:30 and ends when I get the work done.
With the major expansion of the bank, there has been an influx of work thrown all around and everyone has become overwhelmed.
The hardest part of my job is that the type of work that I have to do, but the amount of time it takes me. Working – more... 60 hours weeks is not that much fun. – less
A rapidly growing organization with many opportunities for those who are seeking personal and career growth.
Asst. Customer Service Associate Supervisor (Current Employee), Whitestone, NYAugust 11, 2013
Pros:
Investors Bank fosters a "family type setting". There are frequent opportunities for employees to interact with each other so no one is a stranger but a part of one big family.
The same policy holds for the customers. It is hoped that every customer becomes a part of the Investors Family too.
Cons: Sometimes it is difficult to attend so many extra-curricular – more... activities when one works six days per week. – less
Enjoyable, yet professional working environment
BANK TELLER/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Irvington, NJJune 14, 2013
Each day at Investors Bank was a learning experience as well as a step forward to growth. The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers. The staff was practically family; we all worked together to complete both individual and group goals.
Disappointment
Personal banker (Current Employee), Brooklyn NYMay 22, 2013
This place is a joke! If you want to dress up in costumes for them sales rally it's your place.
Very bad!!!
Personal banker (Current Employee), New York nyMay 12, 2013
Cons: low low low pay
Horrible place to work. Do not make same mistake as me. All meeting and training in NJ 2,5 hours away from NY.
Great culture to work in
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Short Hills NJApril 21, 2013
The best part of working at Investors Bank is the culture the company has built. Their values are very family oriented and everyone is friendly. The work can be a bit monotonous at times but it's nothing that major.
Great place to work. The company is growing very fast.
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Short hills, NJAugust 21, 2012
Investors is well capitalized. Job security here appears to be very high.
Great company, very productive. Not enough branches in southern NJ
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Delran, NJJune 28, 2012
Pros: great opportunities
Cons: not enough branches in southern nj
Would love for the company to expand in Southern Nj or Pennsylvania area. Would give better opportunity to move forward with the company.

About Investors Bank

When you join Investors Bank, you will become part of a community bank dedicated to providing excellent service to all our customers. – Read more