For the last 40 years, Invisible Fence® Brand has been keeping more than 2 million dogs and cats safe at home by providing pet owners with trusted technology, proven training procedures - and total peace of mind. We pioneered the concept of electronic pet containment. The results of our efforts are impressive. We have a 98% customer satisfaction rating and a 99.5% success rating of keeping Dogs Safe at Home.
We are currently searching for an experienced individual to manage the following:
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Manage web initiatives and oversee financial expenditures of web projects. Coordinate implementation and details of web projects to improve IF.com content, traffic, conversion and customer experience. Coordinate efforts with internal and external teams (Marketing Team, IT Team, web SSU, vendors, etc).
- Meet all Balanced Scorecard objectives.
- Lead Web Marketing Initiatives
o Search Engine Optimization firm project management
o Pay-Per-Click management, budgeting, reporting & testing
o CRO management, project facilitation & continuous improvement
o Blog management
o Campaign tracking/testing
o Web lead reports/trends
- Online Store Maintenance/Management
o Distributor/dealer support
o Catalog maintenance – new products, images, promotions
o Liaison with IT
- Update/create web pages with CMS
- CRM Liaison with IT coordinating marketing and web needs/integration
- Project Manager/Facilitator
o Cross functional projects (marketing, wholesale, Web SSU, multi-team projects)
o Annual planning
o High priority projects
- Implement testing and surveys where needed to improve customer experience, web traffic and web conversion
- Strong project management and financial planning skills
- Solid strategic thinker who can facilitate efforts across multiple teams/departments
- Results oriented with a strong sense of ownership
- Previous marketing, web and project management experience
- Basic programming knowledge and familiar with Content Management Systems
- Spending authority as per approved in annual budget, reviewed quarterly
- Meet the budget and plan as submitted to Marketing Manager
- Reports to the SBU Marketing Manager
- Close working relationships with Web SSU, Marketing Team, IT Team & Outside vendors (i.e. OneUpWeb, SEO Gadget).
Please submit resume WITH cover letter and salary requirements to be considered.