Invisible Fence Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Top of the line products and dedicated field staff.
Field Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILJanuary 30, 2016
Every day is different which constantly keeps you sharp and on your toes. There is always something new that the field staff, sales force or office staff are facing.I am fortunate to be called upon to help them provide the best solution for all involved. Leading a team of a Strategic Business Unit of a larger corporation based out of state during a transitional period has given me the opportunity to rapidly learn product and supply acquisition, time management, conflict resolution, creating and optimizing policies and procedures to benefit customer, company and staff. Management over the past three years has been in a constant state of flux, though challenging for the staff and myself, we all have maintained a superior record of sales and service. The great people I get to work with every day are dedicated to providing the most professional, courteous and educated solutions in our industry to our customers. The most challenging part of the job has been maintaining superior levels of sales, service and team morale during the period when we had seven different management changes at various levels with seven different management styles. The most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction of seeing that moment when something I said or showed to a direct report or co-worker makes their job or life more enjoyable.
Pros
Good benefits, employee product credit.
Cons
Not promoting from with in which is stated company culture..
Great place to work if you enjoy the outdoors and dogs.
Installer/Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Brighton, NYApril 28, 2016
Each day you arrive before 8am and see your schedule which consists of installations, service/repair calls, or training sessions. The office does a great job in not overwhelming your schedule. Most days you are finished by 5pm. Lunch breaks are taken when possible. It is automatically subtracted from your work hours due to not being at the time clock except for punch in and punch out.
Pros
You are outdoors and handle dogs
Cons
work slowdown in winter
fun to work with dogs
Labourer sales associate (Current Employee) –  5100 sunbeam drMarch 22, 2016
i start my day at 8am and the day could end at one or five, during a day i would go on multiple calls for either a install,training, or to diagnose and fix a problem etc someone or something broke the line, or its an electrical issue. my co workers were great very nice and helpful. i would say the hardest part of this job is the sales, but the best part is you work with good dogs and nice people and its nice to see owners happy with their dogs i myself enjoy it.
Pros
fun work days
Cons
sales
you'll love it if you like to work by yourself and where they give you a schedule for the day and you get your appoinments done.
Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 6, 2013
get to the office pick up paperwork go to your service calls which is great. I am the only installer but I also do service calls after my install for the day. i love to work in the field manuel labor stuff but lately after all that they have me come back to the office and do scanning and cleaning office work which i hate if i wanted to be an office worker i would of picked that field to work in.
Pros
work by yourself and have to be mechanically inclined and can problem solve to make a job work
Cons
benefits, pay sucks for amount of work and responsibilities you have, you have to sell toys and work vendor shows in summer through nov
Great job for animal lovers who love outdoors
Installer/Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Brighton, NYNovember 30, 2015
I come to work in the morning and get my assignments for the day. They can be installations which include a dog training, secondary dog trainings, or repair jobs. The company provides all tools and vehicles and training to do the job. The boss is available and so are the coworkers if you have a question about how to do the job.
Pros
outdoors, work with dogs
Cons
If you don't like to drive
Excellent job if you like to train dogs.
Dog Trainer (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNOctober 5, 2012
If you like to train dogs and help people train their dogs, this would be a great job for you.
Pros
you set your own schedule.
Cons
you contract out so no benefits.
great outdoor job
Technician (Former Employee) –  Genoa, ILMay 5, 2012
great if you like working outside with people and being around animals ALOT!
Pros
company van phone and good benifits
Cons
you work outside all day no matter the weather
Great work place loved working with lots of people and animals
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville TNJune 5, 2013
I enjoyed working in a hectic fun work place.
I really enjoy sales and meting my goals etc...
work well with other and the most enjoyable part this job was rewarding with animals being safe..
Pros
Company car
Cons
not enough money
Productive and fun workplace
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJuly 29, 2013
Office assistant, answered phones, customer service, thank you notes, inventory, data entry, accounts payable.