InvivoGen is a fast growing biotech company providing innovative molecular biology products for immunology and gene therapy research. We are looking for a responsible, organized and detail oriented person interested in full-time position as Lab Technician - Product Support Representative
Where science and business merge. This job is a great opportunity to interact with both sides of the biotech industry by experiencing lab work and providing support to scientists in their research.
- Provides product technical and non-technical support and assistance to customers by phone, fax and email.
- Documents clear and concise comments regarding customer problem and resolution.
- Escalates unresolved issues promptly to support for recommended resolutions of customer issues.
- May solicit sale of new or additional services or products
- Research and test as needed to assist in resolving customer issues
- Be an advocate for customers by maintaining a pro active approach
- Assist with testing of new product versions when requested
- Prepare solutions and reagents for production
- Follow guidelines to manufacture products using SOPs, including the aliquot of reagents using aseptic techniques, labeling, and packaging
- Maintaining production records
- Receive orders from manufacturing facility and enter into inventory
- Maintain inventory of laboratory supplies and stock lab areas
- Maintain lab areas and cleanliness
- Trained in cell culture techniques
- Other duties and responsibilities will be given as experience is acquired
- Bachelor of Science is required
- B.S. in molecular biology or immunology is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of lab experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently and accurately in a fast-paced environment under constant deadlines
- Good team player
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of FileMaker Pro is a plus
Our company provides a casual, friendly work environment and great teamwork. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package, which includes: medical, dental, and vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, paid vacation, 401k plus matching and a corporate gym membership.