InVue Security Products Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place for employees
Global Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 28, 2016
InVue Security Products is a great place to work. The environment is very friendly and laid back. Since it is a relatively smaller company, everyone knows each other and there is a lot of cross-department meetings and interaction. InVue is a very fast paced environment. The company is always on top of the latest technology and the products are constantly updated. This makes it challenging because there is a lot of new information to stay on top of. Due to the fast paced environment, the workload is heavy and there is always plenty to do. InVue customers are some of the largest in the electronic industry and they can be very demanding of what they need. Their timelines are tight and they have hi expectations, but it is very rewarding when you can deliver and meet these expectations. InVue goes above and beyond to make their employees feel appreciated. Some of the things that they do is provide lunches, have cookouts, ice cream socials, happy hours, messages just to name a few. Each department has a team outing twice a year to have a day away from the office. Drinks are always free and there is even a ping pong table.
Pros
free lunches, cookouts, happy hours, ping pong and more
Cons
Very fast paced and heavy workload
good workplace good co workers
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 31, 2014
would pull an verify orders ship them using ups and unload and load trucks using forklift
The best place I have ever worked.
Head of Global Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, North CarolinaDecember 9, 2012
It would be very hard to find a culture as open and honest as InVue's. Our owners and leaders are transparent, accessible, and approachable. I greatly value this.

The people I work with are passionate and energetic. It is very important to me that this is the case. I enjoy being surrounded by highly competent people who are driven to win and committed to growing the business.

I appreciate that I am expected to make a pragmatic impact on the business every day. We don't do things here to be or to appear busy. We do things because they matter. And if they cease to matter, we quickly correct and do something else.

Also, I like the fact that people here see themselves as part of something being than themselves. If you are mostly looking to climb a ladder and progress up the ranks of a company by any means possible, you will not find yourself at home here. But if you are looking to making a business successful and to reap the rewards of having your fingerprints on that success, you may fit in.
Pros
you get to work with successful entrepreneurs and exceptionally talented people, and the culture is accomplishment driven.
Cons
we move fast, and some people would have trouble keeping up, so make sure you want to work at an entrepreneur's pace.
Very fast paced, fun.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 25, 2012
Management is very well kept, very fast and fun. Employee appreciation usually every other week. You have free weekends and holidays off. Start off the day with a stack off orders that must be pulled, and then verified by a fellow co-worker. Once verified, it will be shipped Via Fedex or UPS. Truck loads are pulled and stacked onto pallets, verified, shrink wrapped and placed on dock for freight pick up. Truck loads are usually 2 to 4 pallets of product.
Pros
employee appreciation, company events, free weekends, 2 15 minute breaks and 1 hour lunch.
Cons
rare overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InVue Security Products. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6