InVue Security Products

InVue Security Products Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
good workplace good co workers
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 31, 2014
would pull an verify orders ship them using ups and unload and load trucks using forklift
The best place I have ever worked.
Head of Global Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, North CarolinaDecember 9, 2012
It would be very hard to find a culture as open and honest as InVue's. Our owners and leaders are transparent, accessible, and approachable. I greatly value this.

The people I work with are passionate and energetic. It is very important to me that this is the case. I enjoy being surrounded by highly competent people who are driven to win and committed to growing the business.

I appreciate that I am expected to make a pragmatic impact on the business every day. We don't do things here to be or to appear busy. We do things because they matter. And if they cease to matter, we quickly correct and do something else.

Also, I like the fact that people here see themselves as part of something being than themselves. If you are mostly looking to climb a ladder and progress up the ranks of a company by any means possible, you will not find yourself at home here. But if you are looking to making a business successful and to reap the rewards of having your fingerprints on that success, you may fit in.
Pros
you get to work with successful entrepreneurs and exceptionally talented people, and the culture is accomplishment driven.
Cons
we move fast, and some people would have trouble keeping up, so make sure you want to work at an entrepreneur's pace.
Very fast paced, fun.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 25, 2012
Management is very well kept, very fast and fun. Employee appreciation usually every other week. You have free weekends and holidays off. Start off the day with a stack off orders that must be pulled, and then verified by a fellow co-worker. Once verified, it will be shipped Via Fedex or UPS. Truck loads are pulled and stacked onto pallets, verified, shrink wrapped and placed on dock for freight pick up. Truck loads are usually 2 to 4 pallets of product.
Pros
employee appreciation, company events, free weekends, 2 15 minute breaks and 1 hour lunch.
Cons
rare overtime.

4.8