Iora Health Employee Reviews

When something seems to good to be true, it probably is.
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COJuly 15, 2017
This was a dream job until you get really involved and try to give all you can. There is a major issue with leadership and corprate orginization. No job has a real outline on what your supposed to until you do to much then you get repramanded. I can this company all I could give and I was terminated for "lack of humility and empathy" which I think is a hard thing to lack in the medical field.
great culture! Job security and advancement is questionable
N/A (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 12, 2017
The culture is amazing. Work life balance is out of this world. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help!

On the contrary there is little structure, and no clarity on how to progress to the next phase of your current position. There's no standard way of doing anything, the only thing consistent is constant change. Group layoffs are unsettling. Job security is questionable.
Pros
flexible schedules, great culture and work life balance
Cons
no structure, no job security
Awful communication
CSR (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 5, 2017
I don't work for this company. I applied to a position and was set up for a phone interview. The lady I was having the interview with never got back to me. I emailed her and she said she was busy. Set it up again and she never called me. If this is how the interview process is I can only imagine how it is to work there. Thanks, but no thanks!
Pros
Cons
Not very good leaders, can't even set up a phone interview.
Great culture with start up set backs
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 4, 2017
Great company with great values working to change healthcare in a positive way. Laid back work culture, and you work with like minded individuals who are all caring and compassionate. Interview process is long but they want to make sure you're there for the right reason..to transform healthcare. Down side is they are a start up health care company so with that they're still trying to find their way, but that also means great room for innovation.
Pros
Culture, compensation, education
Cons
A lot of unknowns
Fun place to work at/great mission/ no room for growth
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 3, 2017
Amazing company, just very little room for growth. The mission of the company is something I back 100%, but like many start ups there are a lot of unknowns.
Great company to work with a nice culture
Health Coach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 8, 2016
To restoring the humanity of the health care is the most important part. Creativity, Motivation, Passion and humility in pro of our patients.
Pros
Creative and Safe environment a lot Technology in pro of patient and staff members
Cons

Want to know more about Iora Health?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iora Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6