IOS Employee Reviews in United States

Work until you die
Lead Inspector (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 18, 2016
Nobody above local management cares about employees in the least. I managed all operations in OH and I left because the company started doing things I believed to be ethically questionable.
Typical day
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Midvale, UTMarch 11, 2016
This was a call center where consumers would call to arrange a party at a restaurant. It was a good job. I used a phone and a computer to do this job.
I started my career form this company. This company has given me good start for my life and i have learned a lot about my work and life at this place.
Developer (Former Employee) –  Lahore, VAMarch 4, 2016
Great job, with plenty of chalenge.
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Kimball, NEFebruary 29, 2016
I enjoy the challenge of learning, all of the assets. There isn't a typical day, at work. We give the customer the services, they need. This differs, from order to order.
I have learned, how to clean, drift, and inspect the threads, as well as the whole body of the pipe. The different inspections, include "dry", with the assistance of a CD Box, or by hand, with a yoke. Wet or Black light, uses a CD Box.
I have started training to operate the EMI (6000) unit, which is a full body inspection.
I have had training in gauging threads, as well as running the Band Saws, cutting the ends off of the pipe, to be re-threaded.
My co-workers are great, we work well together.
The hardest part of my job, is the slump in the oil industry, has made it impossible to make ends meet.
Pros
Plenty of overtime, when busy
Cons
Less than 40, hours a week, when not busy.
A good production
Lathe Manual Machinist (Former Employee) –  New Caney, TXJanuary 16, 2016
I learn in this company to combine in may job skill with the intere
I like to give a good job with no mistake with high quality ; and every day to have knowledge about the new products.
I like very much to work in this company ,all the personal was very nice ,the management kind and very polite with the all workers.
new company with new management
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 28, 2015
i feel like this was a frat boy atmosphere where only management benefited from it. and not customer service friendly. Was a scheme to make money
Great work life balance and casual culture.
Software Development Intern (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVNovember 5, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.
IOS in a Flash
MICRO TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 15, 2015
IOS was an awarding opportunity where I was allowed to be hands on and deliver exceptional service day-in and day-out to customers, which allowed me to follow my passion of technical advancement.
Poor pay & management.
EMI Operator/Level ll pipe inspector (Current Employee) –  Youngsville, LAJuly 10, 2015
Not enough employees to do jobs at a reasonable time. Helpers are inexperienced & lazy. Cannot keep safety equipment (gloves. safety glasses; ear plugs) & everyday supplies needed in cleaning & inspecting in stock. Upper management doing a poor job of managing company. Everybody under paid except for upper management
fun workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 27, 2015
A good company to work for experienced a lot of diffrent cultures among employees. I had the prevledge of meeting new people from other companies within the corpus area, i learned the basic functions of the company and its procedures.
Fun
CPU TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  HomeMarch 6, 2015
I love helping people and solving their issues. Hardest part is not getting distracted from things in home environment. Co-workers are nice and supportive.
Stressful Environment
Marketing Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAMarch 5, 2015
Hours of sitting at a time on the phone. Learned quite a bit about servers and technology in general. Management styles varied, but overall tough to work with. Co-workers were great and understanding and love working with them. The hardest part of the job was finding the strength to call people, knowing you would get a negative reaction around 80% of the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie among the MCS's.
Pros
many wonderful people work there.
Cons
different rules for different people, not all had to follow the same protocols. high turnover.
Long work days with competitive wages
QA Supervisor/Inspection Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kimball NEJanuary 17, 2015
12 hour make it difficult for parents. Above average compensation for the area and insurance is offered. Advancement and education opportunities are limited and job security is dependent on the price of oil.
Pros
competitive salary, great teammates
Cons
limited education and advancement, long hours
good productive job fast pace
Supervisor/Operator (Former Employee) –  Jourdanton, TXNovember 7, 2014
learned allot from the job was able to travel and learn different in and outs of working with pipe
very good company
deck hand (Former Employee) –  LAOctober 10, 2014
It is unfortunate the company closed down If the company was still active I would still have a great job and I loved the atmosphere and my coworkers. A typical day of work was moving supplies from coast to coast to oil rigs.
Temporary Service
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 2, 2014
Temp service that kept me fairly well employed. Worked primarily in insurance based industries.
Productive and okay place to work
T2 Lead Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 8, 2014
It is an average call center. We are all adults but a lot of people act like children. It is okay to have fun here and there but at work, a strong professional approach should be needed.
Pros
10% of at&t bill
Cons
short breaks and low pay
Good company
Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  New Caney, TXMay 26, 2014
Good company, management and benefits, Since JCI was purchased by IOS, salary increases are small to none.
Pros
good work atmosphire
Cons
hard to get pay increase
Temp agency
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 19, 2014
professional environment fun place to work at, quick to find new jobs when needed
Pros
lots of activities and minimum supervision
Cons
no benefits
productive fast pace work environment
Level Two Inspector (Current Employee) –  Waverly, NYFebruary 19, 2014
clean and insoect and repair damages found on drill tools. load and unload trucks.