IOS Employee Reviews

Productive and great paced work
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 15, 2018
A typical day at work for me would be either unloading trucks full of furniture and other products or building and repairing the offices. I learned how to work with tools because I so hands on everyday all day. The management was good.. they offered flexible hours with a great good work environment. Nothing was really 'hard' but just required a little more patience and time but if I were to say the toughest part, it would be carrying the couches and table up flights of stairs. I enjoyed every part about this job especially how I was constantly busy doing something.
Pros
Free lunches
Apple
Accessibility Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 3, 2017
The company was Apple. There isn't anything additional I want to add at this time. I would like to not add a review at this of my experience working at Apple.
Fun people to work with.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2017
Excellent place to work, for those looking for a business opportunity! Small work room with professional staff. Paid weekly. Mon- Fri Shifts . Own work space.
Pros
Mon-Fri weekdays
Great Place to Work, Live, & Play
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 4, 2017
Fun at work while servicing our customers, learned how to manage time & compliance of stats, management was amazing, culture at work was great the people were all friendly and had a great time. Offsite functions as well as onsite functions giving employees time to breathe, network, create an environment that we'd like to work in. The hardest part of the job is not knowing everything that we should know to be the experts that we should be in our position, but the most enjoyable part of the job is that we were able to service our customers, have time between calls, if we were working overtime, extra breaks or lunches were included in the schedule and growth opportunities almost all the time.
Pros
Having a work/life balance
Cons
right to let go of an employee with "just cause"
great company
Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2017
pipe yard
great company to work for
friendly co-workers
competitive pay
located off HWY 90 in Channelview, TX
must have some knowledge of OCTG tubing/casing
peaceful work environment
Oracle DBA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2017
had co-workers who came from different parts of the world so there was a lot a diversification at work and you get to exchange ideas and views with people from several parts of the globe . Very fun and entertaining working environment.
Apple Tech Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 9, 2016
Its a very good place to work. Really felixable on when you can work or request time off they will work with you. They also show you alot of different things for technology.
Great
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 9, 2016
It's a great company with a lot of room or growth and potential. The roles are difficult to fill but the work is rewarding.
Steady work
Pipe Inspector (Former Employee) –  Woodward, OKAugust 21, 2016
Would work for them again if the oilfield was up because we stayed busy and got good hours. The staff was great and they tried to make sure we were all taken care of.
Pros
Enjoyed the people I worked for
Cons
Not enough hours
poor managment
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 22, 2016
did not assign shifts in proper manor . understaffed at times due to this . bad work ethics . employees showing up late was ok if staff member was favored
Pros
a/c
Cons
bad work enviroment

Want to know more about IOS?

Ask a question
Software Engineer
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 13, 2016
Writing and authoring a good deal of code.
Working and meeting with team members.
Speaking with customers and or clients.
Dont invest time
Technical Advisor, Transcom NA (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 14, 2016
This job is not what you think. They dont have paid time off, the training is not organized. The managers are not on the same page.
Work until you die
Lead Inspector (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 18, 2016
Nobody above local management cares about employees in the least. I managed all operations in OH and I left because the company started doing things I believed to be ethically questionable.
I worked here for 2 years
Intuit Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 13, 2016
The atmosphere is always good but due to the site closing there are a lot of people who are worries about what is going to happen. I learned to manage different groups of people and how to create job aides to meet goals. The hardest part of the job was dealing with multiple payroll issues. I enjoyed being apart of the team and I wish the site would stay opened.
Pros
Great atmosphere and agents
Cons
payroll could be a lot better
Typical day
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Midvale, UTMarch 11, 2016
This was a call center where consumers would call to arrange a party at a restaurant. It was a good job. I used a phone and a computer to do this job.
I started my career form this company. This company has given me good start for my life and i have learned a lot about my work and life at this place.
Developer (Former Employee) –  Lahore, VAMarch 4, 2016
Great job, with plenty of chalenge.
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Kimball, NEFebruary 29, 2016
I enjoy the challenge of learning, all of the assets. There isn't a typical day, at work. We give the customer the services, they need. This differs, from order to order.
I have learned, how to clean, drift, and inspect the threads, as well as the whole body of the pipe. The different inspections, include "dry", with the assistance of a CD Box, or by hand, with a yoke. Wet or Black light, uses a CD Box.
I have started training to operate the EMI (6000) unit, which is a full body inspection.
I have had training in gauging threads, as well as running the Band Saws, cutting the ends off of the pipe, to be re-threaded.
My co-workers are great, we work well together.
The hardest part of my job, is the slump in the oil industry, has made it impossible to make ends meet.
Pros
Plenty of overtime, when busy
Cons
Less than 40, hours a week, when not busy.
A good production
Lathe Manual Machinist (Former Employee) –  New Caney, TXJanuary 16, 2016
I learn in this company to combine in may job skill with the intere
I like to give a good job with no mistake with high quality ; and every day to have knowledge about the new products.
I like very much to work in this company ,all the personal was very nice ,the management kind and very polite with the all workers.
new company with new management
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 28, 2015
i feel like this was a frat boy atmosphere where only management benefited from it. and not customer service friendly. Was a scheme to make money
Great work life balance and casual culture.
Software Development Intern (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVNovember 5, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.