Iowa Health Home Care is looking for outgoing and experienced RN's to join our team in the Quad Cities area. 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts are available for FT, PT and PRN employees. We offer competitive compensation and a fun environement. Excellent benefits for FT and PT employees!
Please view our position online and and appy for Job #15064/15065/15066 or contact Ashley Pringle at 515-633-1105.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provides patient, family, and/or caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and safety issues.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of clinical records and time and travel entries.
- Communicates clinical status and plans clearly, succinctly and accurately to interdisciplinary home care team, schedulers, team leaders, and physicians.
- Delivers quality care consistent with Home Health Conditions of Participation, qualifying home care criteria, payor coverage criteria and providing visits/treatments consistent with the plan of care.
- Conducts clinical review of record to include multi-disciplinary review, coordination of care provided in conjunction with visits and documentation.
- Graduate of State Board approved program for Registered Nurses and valid license as Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa.
- CPR: Maintain a valid Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Card with Re-certification.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Valid licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements
Indeed - 15 months ago