IP Employee Reviews in United States

awesome company to work for
Maintnence engineer (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJanuary 6, 2015
I love the company,benefits etc... Great atmosphere good people for the most part.I learned alot about different kinds of industrial equipment.I learned how to make orders for parts and supplies for my craft.overall I loved workin for the Ip casino.
Great learning Experience
General Manager I (Former Employee) –  orlandoOctober 11, 2014
          As General Manager I have a great relationship and have participated on down payment assistance classes with CredAbility and InCharge these are debt Solutions Organization, both are nonprofit organizations that help and educate people regarding the purchase of a home.
•          As General Manager I utilized interpersonal and managerial skills to supervise, train, and motivate the Financial and Sales Consulting team.
•          Strategically ran the office, delegate tasks, check documents, schedule and control past due clients.
•          Handle daily cash management, records, and files. Find positive ways to motivate each member of the team to be at their very best and capitalize on their strengths.
•          Resolved issues and/or concerns that clients may have regarding their finances and help provide the best solution for their specific concern.
Free lunch every friday
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 17, 2014
day at work mostly coding
I've learned new technologies
co-workers are nice in general
The hardest part of the job is to commute to the workplace
Most enjoyable part of the job was while developing a new feature
Pros
free lunch every friday, good health benefit
Cons
no other incentives; no career advancement
Good company and great co-workers
Internship (Current Employee) –  MississippiJune 24, 2014
A great place to work if you like helping children. It is mainly supervising kids and planning activities, recreation, and field trips for a summer program.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
n/a
fun workplace,
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, VADecember 21, 2013
you know what you had to do,but they shutdown,i really liked this job
Pros
close to home
Cons
hard work, but i liked it
Bad job no promotion to see who I am
Cook 2 (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSSeptember 5, 2013
A typical day was coming in and seeing what station I was schedule on and start setting up.What I learned was anything and everything to try and make myself not to be one of the one to ever be sent home first.What I have learned from management was favoritism being racist.The hardest part of the job was some of the people I worked with made it hard.The most enjoyable part of the job nothing was it was a job to me.
Pros
the culinary arts class
Cons
sous chefs not doing there job