iPacesetters

iPacesetters Employee Reviews

Flexiable work schedule
customer service rep (Former Employee), mesa, azJune 19, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: aome team leads came to help but not all
Fun uplifting environment. Learned how make sales. Management for the most part was ok. Co-workers are good people to work with. Enjoyed talking to different people over the phone
Easy and simplistic
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee), Weston, WVJune 12, 2015
Very easy to catch on, most management was very unorganized. Unfortunately anyone can obtain a job there. CEO is very sexist and biased. Makes all women who work there feel ultimately worthless. For people who have been through a tragedy or going through a rough time, managers will tell every employee. No privacy and absolutely no willingness to work with you through your personal life. HR Rep consistently wrecks checks. Very distracted and employees are not being paid for what they work.
Pay was great not very professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 9, 2015
Pros: bonsus
Cons: health care
Typical day at work was great. I took incoming calls/team lead. I learned how to be a great salesman. I learned how to deal with customers on all levels. The management overall was not great. I did have a few managers who did their job very well. I loved the co-workers. The hardest part about the job was not knowing if you where going to get all your money u earned and if it would be on time. The most enjoyable part about the job was the bonuses.
Offered bonuses not only prizes where good but as a way to encourage agents in making sales
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Mesa, AZMay 25, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
A typical day at work would be busy, many agents aim in making sales as much as possible.
Co-workers are nice, good at helping when ask questions
Hardest part of the job is trying to make sales
The most enjoyable part of the job is they offered bonuses and provided free lunch
It's a great start point in learning and communicating with people.
CEA - Customer Engagement Agent (Current Employee), Mesa, AZApril 18, 2015
Pros: I'm able to get over time, and getting exposed to different company's. Gaining communication skills.
Cons: Our breaks and lunch isn't long enough.
Easy peaceful morning and as the day progress the sound of co-workers excitement and speaking increases. Hardest part is overcoming the no's of customers however the feeling of getting sells is awesome.
iPacesetters was an interesting place to work.
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Mesa, AZApril 16, 2015
A typical day consisted of coming to work at least 15 minutes early, logging into the auto outbound caller on the computer, speaking to many clients, irate and otherwise, to renew their magazine subscriptions.
stressful workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 8, 2015
Pros: like helping people
Cons: meeting sales quota
Inbound and Outbound sales and customer service for att trouble shooting taking payments setting up phone service for businees accounts. Setting up internet service
Ipacesetters
Representative (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 7, 2015
The best part of ipacesetter would be the co workers. Anything else with the company is horrible. Horrible management. Horrible compensation, bonus's, ect.
The management at Ipacesetters was a great bunch to work with. Employees respected each other's rights. Everyone got along with each other.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Fun envoirnment to work in.
Cons: Pay wasn't great, but acceptable.
A fun atmosphere. Very accommodating to employee needs. Interacting with people was the best part of the job. It was an easy, enjoyable environment to work in. The management was great.I would have liked for the salary to have been more, but it was acceptable.
this was a telemarketing job
Make outbound sales calls (Former Employee), eau claire wiMarch 20, 2015
I made outbound calls so i got yelled at, hung up on, no answers. this was my first job and i would not go back it was not fit for me. it wasnt a bad place the job just wasnt my preference.
Job that had little internal organization
customer engagement agent (Former Employee), Monroe, WIMarch 18, 2015
Pros: good co-workers, laid back and easy enviroment
Cons: messed up paychecks, rude managers, corporate problems constantly, corrupt head of operations who padded company stats.
They messed up everyone's paycheck every payday. Some managers have vendettas and would only fire people they personally didn't like. My working period there ended unexpectedly. They said they messed up some paper work and that the majority of my department could only come into work when they ask us to come in and not our scheduled time. After having them call me and tell me not to come in for 2 weeks except for half a day a week, they called me and told me my performance wasn't great in the past 2 weeks (Since I wasn't there, that would be the reason why) and told me they were going to terminate me and when they figure out their internal affairs they'd love to have me back, since before their paperwork errors I was a top performer. When I went in to get my belonging for work their systems showed I was still working there even though I have been terminated 1.5 weeks prior.
miseable place to work
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Whitewater, WIFebruary 23, 2015
Cons: all aspects
Bonus structure is completely flawed they tell you this has a potential of fifteen dollars an hour, but after taking as much as they can back for whatever they come up with as an excuse to do so you are lucky they cant deduct from your base pay of 8.00 an hour
productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: always have work
Cons: professional
you can get hired on spot here they have great programs and is always hiring good for hiring college and high school students
Different
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Mesa, AZFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Working at and for ipacesetters was a different experience. As far as being on the phones I loved and enjoyed the job, but work environment wise I didn't enjoy. I absolutely love customer service and being on the phones, so having this job was a good experience as far as skills.
was a good environment to work in
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 30, 2015
talked to many different people on the phone whether they were upset or in a good mood. I was always willing to help them with problems and set up their sirius xm radio.
Call center Marketing
Member of a call center team (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: flexable hours, bonuses
Member of a call center team, extensive customer relations and phone interaction. Identifying new sales and up-sell opportunities. Delivering crafty compelling scripts, boosting sales and company profits.
Dislike
Call Representative (Former Employee), mesa azNovember 24, 2014
Didn't feel like they where the place to be working at. They made me feel like i wasn't wanted out of place.
telelsales
Escalations Manager (Former Employee), Whitewater, WINovember 1, 2014
Handle inbound sales and tech calls. Call people and offer product to them. Handle angry customer calls
Fun coworkers, good management
Charter Agent (Former Employee), Monroe, WIOctober 22, 2014
Pros: good work environment, flexible hours
Cons: low pay, unhappy customers
Receiving sales and customer service calls under good management good coworkers.
working outbound third party sales rep for AT&T small business
At&t outbound sales rep. (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 17, 2014
calling customers outbound customers that are elgible for renewal can get better promotions and save more money on there small business accounts

1 2 3 4