iPacesetters Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 7, 2016
Challenging workplace, regularly learning new things. Was given opportunity to learn about new areas of the business on a regular basis.
fast pace enviroment
ageant (Former Employee) –  Weston, WVJanuary 6, 2016
I worked at ipacesetters as one of my first jobs, it was challenging due to all the calls you have to handle. overall a great place to work, they provide your training and everyone is helpful
not professional
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WIJanuary 4, 2016
I enjoyed going to work because I was getting a check the job was very unprofessional I only worked there until I could find another job it was very stressful and uncomfortable on a daily manager would just get smart for no reason I would never do that job again
Great Job
Train and Coach (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WIJanuary 3, 2016
I loved working here with all of rthe different types of people you meet to the people you talk to over the phones.

Overall Great place to start in the tele communications business
I loved my job but not the people i work with and for
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Monore,wisJanuary 2, 2016
A typical I log into my station and I go to work waiting on my phone to ring. My co-workers were cool I only talked to a couple people. the pay was horrible and checks were always short and not on time. the managers never wanted to help if you had a problem I just didn't enjoy working in that environment.
Productive, fast pasting work
CUSTOMER SERVICE, ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVDecember 30, 2015
Productive and all the staff were on point and very helpful. The environment was outstanding. Resources were available when needed. I enjoyed going to work and helping others. Co-workers were very friendly.
Pros
outstanding staff
Cons
short breaks, no benefits
Very Busy Reps in a growing call center inbound/Outbound Positions. Sales, New products, new accts, billing great working envornment.
inbound/outbound cells (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 6, 2015
Great Company to work for in your first experience with call centers. Great advancment, team work and flexible hours. etc
This was a stepping stone to honing my Customer Service Skills
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PANovember 4, 2015
For the last 4 1/2 years I have worked on this job. I have honed my Comcast skills and now it's just time for an advancement upward career wise.
Enjoyable yet stearn Facilities
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WIOctober 24, 2015
The management there was vary understanding to any issues that need to be accommodated. Though not ever workplace is unflawed.
The biggest issues were bath rooms and work area's.The bath rooms are discusting and the work area's consist of left over can's and containers from the pervouis co-worker at that station.
Pros
Nice staff, Vary understandable
Cons
Facillities and work area garbage.
nice people
Agent (Former Employee) –  mesa, azOctober 24, 2015
This place when I worked there was alright. Whoever took over the management did not do such a great job of keeping the clients happy.
Overwhelmed
Customers Service/Sales (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 19, 2015
overwhelmed, stressful mainly dealing with complaining customer's about their bill and being told to still sale or up grade customer with a product for production of numbers
Overall this position taught me some valuable tools
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIOctober 12, 2015
This position required customer service skills along with the ability to multi task between multiple software systems. This position was flexible with my outside life.
Pros
flexible
Cons
management
A great place to build sales skills.
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WISeptember 26, 2015
IPacesetters had some really great sales managers and I liked that they were always helping me improve my sales skills. A typical day at work was finding a desk to work at and logging in to take customer service calls. I learned how to use billing apps for Charter Communications and Comcast. I also learned how to sell cable tv,internet,and phone service. The hardest part of my job was handling some of the unprofessional issues such as people stealing others sales and favoritism in upper management. The most enjoyable part of my job was the fact I could talk to new people everyday and it was a fast paced environment.
Pros
Great sales coaching and new things to learn everyday.
Cons
Bad upper management and favoritism.
MMaupin
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 25, 2015
Did not really like the job because they were unorganized and did not respect the workers enough. Needs plenty of improvement.
Great.
CEA (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WISeptember 21, 2015
This place had many fun moments in my life, I always though that they were the type of place that would be shady because it's sales however, this place proved me wrong. It's a great atmosphear and I loved the people.
Easy work but very boring
associate sales representative (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJuly 26, 2015
typical day of work is just receiving calls and making orders. I learned how to communicate with people very well and create a bond with them. The management was great, they helped you every chance they could and the place was very organized. My co-workers were very diverse. I was able to meet different kinds of people. The hardest part of the job was the way time pasted. The work was easy but just so boring. The most enjoyable part was when you got commission for a sale you made.
Pros
Easy work, lots of people
Cons
boring, hard to advance
I enjoy the high volume of work we are given.
Inbound/Outbound Troubleshooter (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AzJuly 20, 2015
A typical day at work is receiving and making over 300 calls a day. I learned how to handle and deal with customers that are having problems and are angry with their service. Management is very condescending. I work and get along well with my coworkers. The hardest part of my job is getting sent home because IPacesetters campaigns fail and they do not have work for us. The most enjoyable part of my job is making customers satisfied after I solve their problems.
Pros
There are no pros at this job
Cons
Sent home to often because of a lack of business
I would rather not
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Weston wvJuly 11, 2015
I would rather not. The company as a whole is broken and completely unorganized. It has been that way for years, and I don't see it changing.
It was a part time job because i knew i was moving to Arkansas.
Data Tam Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 8, 2015
Overall the place was great for my sales skills, Just not a long term job due to it being entry level for high school. But overall it was a great employer.
Productive workplace with cable tv in the breakroom.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2015
I loved working at iPacesetters. I have worked at that call center off & on since 2002 when it used to be TCIM. I have worked on nearly all of the programs. The environment is business casual & management is easy to get along with. You can make plenty of money there if you earnestly apply yourself to the job.
Pros
Company cookouts & occassional big screen tv give-aways
Cons
The healthcare is lousy.

2.9