iPacesetters Employee Reviews

Great place to get call center experience
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 13, 2017
IPaceSetters has given me an opportunity to grow and learn, not just about the industry, but about myself. I moved up the ladder fairly quick because I showed up for work on time everyday. Management has been nothing but supportive of me and daily encourages to me to grow.
Pros
Great bonuses
Typical telemarketing job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Weston, WVMarch 19, 2017
At Ipacesetters I sold SiriusXm, I call roughly 100-200 people per day. Getting an average of 3-7 sales a day, with the highest being 16 sales in an eight hour period. I learned about being PCI compliant, and the rules of calling people.
What is not to like about working at home
Work From Home Operations Manager/Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJanuary 9, 2017
After closing the office we started a work from home program. It was learning experience and I help set most of the policy and procedures.
sales
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 8, 2017
make calls and make sales
i improved my sales skills and worked on my rebuttals
management is improving, but has more room for improvemtent
the hardest part is doing the same thing everyday
Ipacesetters is a big orginazation they have so many opurtunities which I always have loved about them .
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 15, 2016
I honestly loved ipacesetters they were very flexible they made sure we felt like we were at home too . Also they always had weekly bonuses and ways to make more money , who wouldn't love that ?
Only like the job because they gave me a opportunity
Customer Engagement Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 18, 2016
Pay was terrible, the environment was unprofessional and overall job was not good. If you need a job worth wanting to work, I would recommended any fast food or any where before I pacesetters.
Pros
Cons
everything
Loved this job .
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIOctober 24, 2016
I loved this job. It was relaxing and I was ready evryday to work. I enjoy there bonus program as well as the responisbility involved with the job. Its a great job to put on your resume.
It was a fast paced enviroment with a high pressure to get sales.
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 23, 2016
Puctuality was demanded from the time your shift began to & from lunch, yet they would push back when to give lunches and when to stop the phones due to call volumes and how close you were to completing a sale. I learned they didn't always give you they commission that was due because of small mistakes which may or may not have been your fault. The management was built on favoritism and not hard work or fairness. I generally liked my co-workers and they gave me more helpful information than the supervisors. The hardest part of the job was after a sale going through all the programs needed to complete an order for all the products in a order was way too complicated and slow . It created tension and frustration for everyone. The part I most enjoyed was fixing an issue for the customer so they would save money for their company.
Pros
on a bus route
Cons
high stress, not getting paid on time
Good work, but not all locations have good leadership
SiriusXM Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WIJuly 13, 2016
One site I worked for was very well-run, but another was not. Can't say much for the company as a whole. A lot of it depends on which vendor you are working for as well. Shut down the good center because poor weather makes it hard for employees to get to work in the winter, so hundreds of people were put out of work because of where they live...
fun working place
coustomer service (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 17, 2016
placing out bound calls to try and set up cars the hardest part about my job is trying to get them to buy what i am selling the most enjoyable part about my job is the people i work with
need a job... apply
Sales/ Customer service (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 6, 2016
if you are looking for a job they will hire you.
they have many different contracts in the buliding so if one does not suit you it is possible that you can transfer. they try to work with people with children or disabilities.
Loved my job!
Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 3, 2016
Management and team was a fantastic combination to make a great work environment. I loved the whole challenging experience and was very well compensated for my hard work.
Pros
Too many to list
Always listened to music
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 23, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was listening to music,and learned to be more confident.A typical day at work was loud mostly ever one was friendly.
Pros
Free lunch's
Cons
Shorts breaks
Telemarketing
Customer Service/Marketing (Former Employee) –  Weston, WVSeptember 12, 2016
It's exactly what you should expect from a telemarketing position. Management was friendly and supportive, and compensation was reasonable
Productive and Verbal
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 27, 2016
Ipacesetters is a Telemarketing Call center in which there is alot of verbal talking, it was fun to talk to all kinds of different people over the phone.
Pros
Break area, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Lots of rude customers
Unprofessional, low pay, high stress
Customer Engagement Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 28, 2016
Your job is essentially a telemarketer. You take or make non-stop calls. Call regulations are more important than actual call quality. Managers will yell across the room right next to your ear when you are on a call with a customer. Loud music is played, even though it causes some employees to not be able to hear their customers. Managers may have experience, but they lack basic literary and grammar skills when producing documents, or writing emails to customers. Managers and employees come to work high, smoke marijuana on breaks, and even sell drugs in the building. In training, you are told you will have assistance when you start taking actual calls, but it is limited and managers act like they don't want to help. Training isn't complete, as you aren't able to access the systems you need for learning them until training is halfway done, or more. Many of the rules are only really followed when the company is being audited. The hardest part was dealing with the stress of not having the tools I needed to be able to be successful. The most enjoyable part was helping a customer, and them recognizing the help I gave.
Pros
Sales bonus for top performers, lax dress code
Cons
Low pay, stressful, unprofessional
Great Place!
CEA in training (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 12, 2016
I really enjoyed the group I was training with. And the trainer was great! Telemarketing just wasn't for me. There were a lot of people there that had been there before, "re-hires" so, everybody else seemed to be moving right along because they had been there before.. I almost felt like I "didn't belong".
Pros
Frequent breaks, 30 minute lunches.
Cons
Not getting enough one-on-one time with the trainer.
Not a great place to work
Telesales/Marketing Research (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 23, 2016
Leads they had where not matching up. You would find yourself calling people who have no knowledge of the product that they are supposedly already receiving.
Loved it there Very Freindly Staff
CEA (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 1, 2016
it was a extremely easy job that I enjoyed they Managers are very helpful when needed I learned how to do both outbound and inbound calling. There is a very healthy work place with friendly helpful staff. I would Love to go back to work for them of course I just do not live in Tulsa anymore. If I ever where to go back I will be reapplying with them.
Pros
make Quota Get Your Bonus
Cons
running out of leads
Company that doesn't take care of its employees
Telesales Rep (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WIMarch 4, 2016
A typical day at work would consist of coming in logging into the system. (which at times would be difficult) Sometimes our logins would not work, our billing systems would not pull up, and no one would be available to help. Management there was really one sided. They pick and choose favorites and if you don't preform well they put you down. Instead of encouraging us and helping us to get sales we were put down and told how bad we were doing. My co-workers were great and they were all treated this way as well. The hardest part of the job was keeping my composure when there was no help. We were expected to help our customers but there was no one to help us when we needed it. I looked forward to going to work because of my co-workers. That was truly the only good thing about that job.
Pros
Cons
Poor working conditions, unkept bathrooms, broken vending machines, broken kitchen sinks, filthy microwaves and refridgerators

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iPacesetters. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9