IPC International Employee Reviews

Traditional public safety organization that provided excellent customer service.
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GADecember 11, 2017
It's rather interesting that IPC was selected, bearing in mind that I had previously tenured in more senior positions. Nevertheless, a typical day as the company's Bookkeeper entailed; planning and prioritizing workload ,organizing and processing business financial transactions, review business documents, monitor General Ledger control accounts and submit periodical management reports.

This role was implemented in a relaxed environment within a small team where I learned effective communication, planning,organizing, multitasking, time management and controlling my workload.

The workplace culture was a mix of role and people cultures where stability, respectability and excellent customer service are often valued as much as competence.

I enjoyed all aspects of my job especially problem solving, for example control accounts reconciliation, financial analysis and interpretation. I particularly enjoy preparing and submitting periodic management reports.
Very good job
DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Puente Hills, CANovember 14, 2017
Being a dispatcher for IPC was fun and very eye opening to what a future job in this type of career would look like. I learned to multi-task here very quickly and how to deal with multi-phone line usage and monitor supervision.
Pros
Amazing time management and multi-tasking experience
Cons
No cons at all
Security at the mall
Escort mortuary (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CA 91101October 31, 2017
Security at Paseo Colorado, out6door mall. Patrol external and internal corridors, and parking lots. Answer Radio calls. Lot of work for minimum wage.
Security,
Public Safety Officer- Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 26, 2017
Security for shopping mall. Walk around and be the best witness you can be. No real benefits at the time. More than minimum wage. All depends on location director.
A good place to work
Sergeant/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLOctober 24, 2017
Professional workplace culture with good communicative management and support staff. Generally speaking client and tenants were easy to work with and supportive. Law enforcement responded in a timely manor when possible.
Pros
A good supportive firm with advancement.
Enoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 2, 2017
If you like walking around all day and having friendly conversations with customers, then this is the job for you. This company was a pleasure to work for.
I Enjoyed this Job
Dispatch Officer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 1, 2017
Aside from your start and end time (unless called in or asked to stay late) as well as the officers on shift and daily patrols that needed to be done before the end of the shift, these were the only consistent aspects of this job.

Every day had different calls that required problem-solving, teamwork and adequate attention by one or more officers. Calls ranged from medical aid, observe and report, vehicle citations, escorts, vandalism, dealing with drunks and much more.

Depending on the shift, different levels of customer service and types of calls would go out. My favorite was the PM Shift where there was high activity up until the end of the shift.

I enjoyed the 4/10 schedule and a majority of the officers I worked with, including the Irvine PD.
Pros
Be ready for anything and nothing. Each day has its own challenges.
Cons
It can be stressful at times.
Was a good company to work for
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 21, 2017
Typical work day was dispatching officers to assist where needed, answer phones and be a customer representative. There was never really a bad part of the job and the camaraderie was great.
Pros
Great boss to work under
Cons
no career advancement beyond supervisor at location
good and fun
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 3, 2017
sign in patrol mall right tickets lock up at night get the mall safe do that every day for 7 days a week 365 days a year if was a good job to have and anyone should try it out
mangement
Director of Security (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJuly 20, 2017
a typical day at work is like every other day,coming into he company providing the customer with outsanding service always putting them first as it should be
Poor upper management
Director of Security (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJuly 8, 2017
worked for the company for 2+ years, became Manager only to realise just how bad the district manager was at his job and how hard it made the managers job,
Pros
room of advancement
Cons
Poor upper management
Dangerous working conditions
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2017
This job had us in dangerous situations all the time and the company it self was not a good one it took so much to talk to hr and they were very unprofessional
Untrained staff led by unqualified supervisors.
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJune 19, 2017
One of the worst jobs that I ever had the misfortune of participating in. All personnel received little or no training. Young staff members were basically "thrown under the bus" in regard to what was expected of them. I would not recommend working for this company to anyone.
Pros
It's a paycheck.
Cons
Where do I start? Incompetence, ignorance and indifference rule the day.
It was fun
Health service administration (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 12, 2017
Sometime very busy while provided customer service. And customer service it's really a though job.Management was though and wasn't that easy to dealt with.
Pros
N/a
security
Mall Security (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAMay 21, 2017
The work environment was like working with children very unprofessional. I get that security work is boring but the amount of practical joke that were played on site was ridiculous.
Nice job
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 9, 2017
I had lots of fun. I was young. People loved me. I loved life at the time. I was a free spirit. The job was a stepping stone. I was mall security. Had a great time.
Pros
Stable hours
Cons
Shops closed frequently
Diversity in work responsibilities
Public Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaMay 8, 2017
I have always enjoyed the service industry and this company offered a variety of opportunities to engage as well as opportunities to use our skills set in numerous ways from administratively in maintaining documentation too physically in responding to a medical emergency.

The work culture left room for improvement in the way of gender bias, but I would like to think that I made a contribution to move toward improvement in this area to promote teamwork.
Good environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MApril 26, 2017
Good work environment, consistant schedual. However no annual raises poor benefits and not over time. People were nice and compensating when it came for asking for leave.
Pros
Good scheduling
Cons
No over time no room for advancement and no annually pay increases.
fun place to work
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAApril 8, 2017
Working security at the mall was entertaining. Each day was different. The pay could have been better. The management was awesome. The holidays were busy.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
couldn't leave the property
fun
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  El Paso County, TXApril 4, 2017
great working environment. no complaints on breaks and very understanding supervisors. great working with fellow vets. steady hours while going to school.