IPC The Hospitalist Company

IPC The Hospitalist Company Employer Reviews

Best Opportunity
Registration Representative (Former Employee), North Hollywood, CAAugust 8, 2013
Responsible for quickly entering patient demographic information into Excel spreadsheet. Request, retrieve, and distributes medical records. Perform follow ups with facilities to ensure timely retrieval of Facesheets. Sorts and distributes to appropriate person. Was a rewarding position. Management was awesome, Coworkers were friendly. I learned something new about the company everyday expansion opportunity. I didn't have a hard time within this job was a great opportunity for career development.
Quite and place to work
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 25, 2013
Good Company. We are a hospitalist company in South East Florida area. We hire providers to work in different facilities that we have privileges.
good company
Executive Assistant/ Office Manager (Former Employee), North Hollywood, CAFebruary 21, 2013
I enjoyed working with IPC, they were a good company for which to work.
Wonderful Team to work with
Risk Management Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), North Hollywood, CADecember 28, 2012
Please contact me for this information. I have learned a lot of information regarding healthcare in a medical and legal perspective.
Healthcare
HR Assistant (Former Employee), North Hollywood, CAJune 25, 2012
Pros: free lunch every friday.
Cons: only half an hour for lunch.
I enjoyed the people and atmosphere. I was filling in for a girl on maternity leave. The day I started, everyone made me feel like I was a part of the team, not just a temp.