IPC The Hospitalist Company Employee Reviews

Best Opportunity
Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAAugust 8, 2013
Responsible for quickly entering patient demographic information into Excel spreadsheet. Request, retrieve, and distributes medical records. Perform follow ups with facilities to ensure timely retrieval of Facesheets. Sorts and distributes to appropriate person. Was a rewarding position. Management was awesome, Coworkers were friendly. I learned something new about the company everyday expansion opportunity. I didn't have a hard time within this job was a great opportunity for career development.
Great pay but not worth the hours.
Hospitalist (Former Employee) –  Eastern USOctober 16, 2014
They pay very well but you sacrifice time with you family due to demands of patient encounters. I often saw twice as many patients in the hospital versus the industry-standard. I feel the company was more about money and not so much about patients. But again they reimburse you very well, it just depends on what you want money or time.
Pros
pay
Cons
no work life balance, little advancement
Inpatient care
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 26, 2015
I was the NP who rounded on patients and felt many were complicated due to their illnesses. I probably saw 10 patients a day , the management was very supportive , co-workers were physicians who were supportive, hardest part was getting all the information on a patient. Most enjoyable was lower stress level
Pros
Lunch hour
Healthcare
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAJune 25, 2012
I enjoyed the people and atmosphere. I was filling in for a girl on maternity leave. The day I started, everyone made me feel like I was a part of the team, not just a temp.
Pros
free lunch every friday.
Cons
only half an hour for lunch.
Wonderful Team to work with
Risk Management Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CADecember 28, 2012
Please contact me for this information. I have learned a lot of information regarding healthcare in a medical and legal perspective.
autonomy
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  wichita ksJuly 19, 2015
Able to work autonomously, but support was available if you needed it. Pay was good. Dr. Womack is the best boss ever. overall a great place to work.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
work life balance
Quite and place to work
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 25, 2013
Good Company. We are a hospitalist company in South East Florida area. We hire providers to work in different facilities that we have privileges.
good company
Executive Assistant/ Office Manager (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAFebruary 21, 2013
I enjoyed working with IPC, they were a good company for which to work.