IPC Employee Reviews in United States

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 22, 2016
I was able to use my skills as well as learn additional skills, would have enjoyed the chance to move further had I not had to relocate.
All State HH got me throguh PIMA Medical
Personl care Assisitant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 27, 2016
All State HH was a great company to work for , they accommodated me during my school schedule . I worked and met unique families and people who appreciated me. Was offered a job as CNA but I am an MA, They do not hire MAs for their company.
Pros
People oriented
Cons
do not pay enough
Good Place to work
Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2016
Good place but far commute. Managers are good and will work with you. Long hours in some roles. Good pay for employees. Management keeps changing.
Not a good company to work for
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  westbrook, ctFebruary 20, 2016
This is not a good company to work for, a typical day here consists of the production manager constantly watching you every minute of the day, documenting every time you use the bathroom etc..., it was like working for a tyrant, no room for advancement what sovever and you constantly have the thought that today will be the day your laid off, no job security whatsoever.
Pros
generous vacation time
Cons
no job security
Interesting
Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 19, 2016
Going through numerous changes internally which is causing issues within the ranks. Overall it has been an interesting experience working at IPC. The people are what makes IPC, IPC.
Pros
The People
Cons
Leadership or lack of
Fun and uplifting
International Sales Pageant Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 21, 2016
ICP is one of the companies to work for. The women are very positive and uplifting. It's all about empowering each other. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Fun and energetic
Cons
Management at ipc is not good
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Piqua, OHDecember 13, 2015
I run a press that makes honda parts, ive learned different things about the dies.The hardest part of the job is management they have no respect for you, so all the workers are stressed out. I do enjoy running presses.
Pros
INSURANCE
Cons
MANAGEMENT
Productive and Prompt while answering to orders
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 3, 2015
A typical day at work with IPC is really easy if you know how to multitask and be patient. Working here I have learned to be patient and prompt. Management is very straight forward and strict but as long as you do your work correctly they stay away and let you do what you need to do. Co-workers here are very nice and laid back. The hardest part of the job is making sure you do everything correctly.
Used my engineering knowledge in college to do real-world work
Project Member (Former Employee) –  Grantham, PAJune 1, 2015
The IPC allowed me to use the knowledge I gained at Messiah College to be translated to real-world applications while still in college. I was able to successfully implement a Sawyer HFM filtration system in three different countries during my time at the IPC.
The jod was vey rewarding with alot of support from upper management
Security Director (Former Employee) –  Great Northern mallApril 11, 2015
The company was a good place to work fo work for the report and paperwork which had to be completed was precise and did not repeat itslef. They had a excellent recognition program for the employess.
Pros
Employee recognition and upper management support
Cons
pay scale and wearing trooper hats
My Work Day
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAMarch 16, 2015
A typical work day at work included updating excel spreadsheets, such as the phone list and company map. I would work closely with the management and IT team coordinating employee desk and phone moves, maintain the calendar schedule using Outlook. I was responsible for updating employee time cards and office needs. I also assisted with recruiting. I performed preliminary phone screening, candidate testing and walking the candidate to and from the interview. During my employment with IPC, I learned how to manage my time. The management team and my coworkers were very communicative. I believe the hardest part of the job would be the obtaining more desks and space for the employees. However, the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting and maintain steady communication amongst the employees and management team.
Director of Operations & Business Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 21, 2015
It was a national company and had many management levels that one could ascend to.
Pros
company car
Cons
n/a
Work Place Enviroment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2015
The supervisors are highly motivated and and knowledgeable of there work. Excellent work environment.
Bankrupt
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Mary Esther, FlSeptember 27, 2014
Ok place to work, Needs better Uniforms, Alittle out dated But no worrys Company is gone.
No managament
plant manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Payne, ALSeptember 21, 2014
A lot of hours and unreachable production standards because of dilapidated equipment
alright job
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXAugust 25, 2014
Alright job
great coworkers and management
left to go to a better paying job
nice workplace
Receivables Rep- Collector II (Current Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAAugust 14, 2014
I have learned more about the guidelines for Medicaid and Medicare payers. Some of the co-workers are very helpful with things you may not know. I handle the non-payment accounts of Medicare. I submit appeals when necessary and I review claims to understand the reason for the denials and what I can do to fix it.
nice work place
second Assistant Driller (Former Employee) –  UDW - Gulf of MexicoJuly 23, 2014
nice workplace, safety, clean, nice people, good teamwork, good communications
Supported Seniors with healthcare
Senior Care (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 28, 2014
The company helped the seniors. They clinics and offices. Have new electronic medical records systems
Pros
got to help others
Cons
no growth oppertunities
IPC was a great place to work.Nice atmosphere, friendly co-workers
Architectural Drafter (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 23, 2014
My typical day started at 8am and ended at 5pm. I converted preliminary home design into full working drawings which includes, designing floor plans, electrical, foundation, elevations, and designing custom details per building code specification. Production drafting which includes changing model home designs to fit client’s individual needs. Some site plan experience. Design custom homes using Auto CAD 2002, 2004, and 2006. Isometric Drawings. Both the owner and upper management were amazing people, both professionally and personally. The hardest part of the job was learning Florida building codes. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in such a beautiful, well designed building.
Pros
great people to work with, golf outings.
Cons
no benefits, and poor compensation.