IPG Mediabrands

IPG Mediabrands Employer Reviews

Invaluable Learning Experience
Director of Operations (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 30, 2013
I report to an extremely smart, extremely connected SVP. She's great at her job and demands the best from me and our team. Every day I learn something new about how to handle a political situation, how to think more operationally, or how to conduct business on a global scale.
Productive and work fun place with ping pong table
Head of Analytics Latin America (Former Employee), Bogota. ColFebruary 20, 2013
The company really encourages people to work in a fast paced environment where you will face many challenges by delivering advertising proposals to customers.

The environment is fun, but sometimes it gets to dawn to dawn working.

Thanks to the company, I could further my educational career and they were very flexible with my schedule. I made two leaves – more... of absence for my studies abroad.

Thanks in general to IPG for letting me understand the advertising world and have interacted with top class marketing companies. – less
Good workplace
Senior Account Executive- Client Consulting (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRSeptember 28, 2014
Good place. Having a nice time though not growing anymore. Need to work at a better place. Accounts are decent here but more can be done.
Challenging and Rewarding
Client Finance Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 25, 2014
Dynamic company culture. Very passionate management that guides you to complete your tasks with enthusiasm.
Excelent place of work with long hour working
Regional Andean Controller (Former Employee), Bogota - ColombiaDecember 18, 2012
Pros: taking knowledge from differents countries
Cons: working long hours
IPG is one of the biggest worldwide companies in marketing. It has excellent team of work in Andean Region. Colombia is the place where we consolidated information from four countries. My position has high level of responsibility and it is where we need to combine local account policies with USGAAP.
La Cia cuenta con mesa de Ping Pong para uso en horas no laborables.
JEFE DE FACTURACION (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNMay 28, 2013
Pros: seguro medico
El trabajo es agradable, los compañeros son personas muy especiales, y como experiencia laboral me gusto porque la parte de medios era un campo nuevo para mí lo conocí y aprendí bastante.