IPG

IPG Employer Reviews

Very enjoyable company to work for.
Property Manger and Office Manager (Current Employee), Monmouth, ORApril 25, 2014
Pros: friendly cooperate office, and friendly coworkers.
Cons: days can be slow and uneventful.
I have enjoyed working here. The people in this company are very friendly and knowledgable. My regional managers have made me fell welcomed and valuable.

I would recommend this company to anyone who seeks a job in the Property Management field.
ok company
Contract employee GM Tech Center (Former Employee), Warren, MIMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: health care expensive
Contract job . Good while it lasted. good hours. management micro managed
Productive, result driven work environment
Contracted Underwriting Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 13, 2014
• Team Lead of Contracted Underwriting team.
• Managed escalated patient and surgery partner issues, to include quality reviews.
• On-line benefit verification, attaining pre-certification, contacting insurance carriers to obtain benefits
• Reporting, creation of patient profiles, creation of facility profiles, creating and managing reports using Excel, – more... creating training documents and data entry.
• Received awards of recognition for going above and beyond to ensure that the Underwriting goal and expectations were met to close out the years for 2011-2012 – less
A fun and productive work day
Package Handler (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: free coffece in the morning.
Cons: short breaks
I would come in to work at 6:30 a.m and sign into my gun with my gun I would scan the boxes that come down the line. The printer would print out a sticker and piece of paper that let me know how many books and titles should be in each box and where they were getting shipped to. Once I made sure everything was correct I would send the boxes down the – more... line and co-workers would pack them with air filled bubbles. Sometimes if my co-workers needed help I would do my job and help them out also so that we would not get bagged up which would cause us to send out packages late. I learned how to use a scan gun to ship things off and sometimes move things from one pallet to another. My co-workers were every fun and helpful. When I first started working they were so helpful about teaching me how to do certain things. The hardest part on the job was on Wednesdays we had to move at the fastest pace to ship out thousands of books to big companies like Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other companies. But most of all I enjoyed doing my work and my co-workers. – less
Best job ever
EXECUTIVE SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Century City, CANovember 21, 2013
Pros: employees always happy
Cons: occasionally had to work long hours in order to complete task/goals
Recruited by CEO to increase revenue and grow the company outside the state of California. Collaborated and interacted with partners to develop a business plan that would allow us the ability to grow into a multi-national organization. Held full P&L accountability. Functional areas of responsibility involved creation of sales and marketing material, – more... training (both classroom & field), procurement, marketing, human resources, finance, advertising and research. Managed 15 direct reports. Reported to CEO. – less
Packed and inpsected golf balls
Inspection (Former Employee), Westminster, SCOctober 21, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: laid off alot
I would take hoppers and put them in line to inspect. I would put the threw outs in Als and Qas
Workload Driven
Zund Cutter Operator/ LF Finisher (Former Employee), Lake Forest, CAMay 29, 2013
Pros: eight hours of constant work
Cons: no benefits
Department is no longer running, but when I was there the department was in their beginning stages. With that said organization and management was not to top level.
SAP FICO consultant
SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst (Current Employee), Jersey City NJApril 18, 2013
Nice to work in this company,I love the place and even all the consultant who work there they all enjoy the working environment.
Good safety record
Machine Operator/Assistant (Former Employee), Danville, VaDecember 17, 2012
I enjoyed the schedule, and the wotk hours. The work was up and down, the saftey at IPG was very strong, we went over 200 days accident free.
Very Hot very hard and well worth it!!
Material Handler/Machine set up (Former Employee), Reading, MINovember 28, 2012
Pros: experience and the knowledge
Some of my days were greasy and dirty setting up machines, some days I spent on the forklift. Every hour I would gather quality samples to calibrate and every fifteen minutes I took quality samples to check crimp measurments.
Our Plant Manager was an amazing man to work for, He was always right there for all of his emplyees working and always taking – more... our opinions into consideration for the better of the company.
The hardest part of the job was the heat in the summer.
The greatest part of the job was the fact the product we were making was gonna make peoples lives more comfortable. – less
Team oriented and fun place to work with many company events.
Financial Accountant (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJune 23, 2012
Pros: lots of company perks and get togethers to have fun.
Cons: below average pay for degreed professionals and not much room for advancement.
This company is a great place to get some beginning experience in many different departments if wanted. Every one is very friendly and most of the management is helpful when needed.
sales person
Direct face to face sales (Former Employee), AustraliaJune 12, 2013
A fun job to have while travelling, money was good, was able to travel around Australia with the job seeing different places.
Productieve en gezellige werkomgeving
Callcenter operator (inbound) (Former Employee), Brussel;November 8, 2013
Pros: geen
Cons: geen
Productieve en gezellige werkomgeving
in het buitenland nieuwe ervaring opgedaan was erg leerzaam
formidable travail en équipe bonne ambiance aux travail
Agent Helpdesk 1e ligne (Current Employee), Brussels, BRUOctober 21, 2013
Bonne ambiance aux travail , esprit de groupe proactif dynamique ,flexibilité d'horaire de travail
Aangename werksfeer en toffe teamcoaches
Sales advisor (Former Employee), LeuvenJune 13, 2012
Men heeft kans om te groeien en te leren in een aangename werksfeer, zeer aangename teamcoaches en een fijne ruimte.