IPG

IPG Employee Reviews

Great Company
Medical assistant- management (Former Employee) –  Phoenix AzSeptember 21, 2015
Follow physician to different facilities, schedule, billing,coding,scribing,documentation, consults. Enjoyed the travel to other facilities. Responsibilities keep you busy. Temp position.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Temp position
Great Environment
Mediabrands Summer Resident (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 20, 2015
I participated in a summer internship here for undergrad students. The community is very young, hip, and trendy. Most of the employees are right out of college and learn while on the job.
hard driving sap environment
SAP Basis Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 8, 2015
management will cut a contractor at the drop of a hat to meet that quarters budget numbers. Don't assume you'll be there long despite having a 1 year contract. good luck.
Good place to work. Enjoyed the job and the people.
Maintenance Reliability Lead (Former Employee) –  Blythewood, SCMay 6, 2015
During my career there I got the opportunity to learn and develop many skills. Held several maintenance and engineering positions over the years.
An most amazing group of creative and energetic people ever!!!
West Coast IT Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 18, 2015
Managed the day to day IT operations operations in the West Coast FCB offices. First and foremost a typical day involved ensuring that all critical system were always 100% functional, followed by daily IT governance duties such as employee network access, terminations, SOX compliance and Internal Audit controls.

Met with the IT team daily to provide direction for the high profile issues, prioritized projects and disseminated directives passed down via corporate.

There were a few hurdles to jump in the way of managing up to the business side of the agency, but at the end of the day each encounter was truly a learning lesson. Understanding the urgency of the business and approaching each task with the business requirements in mind enabled me to make sound financial decisions which in turn provided cutting edge technology for the agency
Pros
Super fast pace, crazy creative environment, wonderful co-workers, able to take ownership of projects without micro managing
Great Manager!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2015
Great Manager, was a great mentor throughout my career! Learned a lot about Marketing and Advertising
I liked to work there. I enjoyed my job.
Mantle Pour Up (Former Employee) –  Liberty, SCAugust 15, 2014
I poured up mantle cores for the golf balls. I'd help the operators out. I got along with my supervisors and my co-workers. I met some great people there. Stress was the hardest part. I enjoyed the job.
Pros
listening to music while i worked.
Cons
short breaks.
Very enjoyable company to work for.
Property Manger and Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Monmouth, ORApril 25, 2014
I have enjoyed working here. The people in this company are very friendly and knowledgable. My regional managers have made me fell welcomed and valuable.

I would recommend this company to anyone who seeks a job in the Property Management field.
Pros
friendly cooperate office, and friendly coworkers.
Cons
days can be slow and uneventful.
ok company
Contract employee GM Tech Center (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 17, 2014
Contract job . Good while it lasted. good hours. management micro managed
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
health care expensive
Productive, result driven work environment
Contracted Underwriting Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 13, 2014
• Team Lead of Contracted Underwriting team.
• Managed escalated patient and surgery partner issues, to include quality reviews.
• On-line benefit verification, attaining pre-certification, contacting insurance carriers to obtain benefits
• Reporting, creation of patient profiles, creation of facility profiles, creating and managing reports using Excel, creating training documents and data entry.
• Received awards of recognition for going above and beyond to ensure that the Underwriting goal and expectations were met to close out the years for 2011-2012
A fun and productive work day
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 10, 2014
I would come in to work at 6:30 a.m and sign into my gun with my gun I would scan the boxes that come down the line. The printer would print out a sticker and piece of paper that let me know how many books and titles should be in each box and where they were getting shipped to. Once I made sure everything was correct I would send the boxes down the line and co-workers would pack them with air filled bubbles. Sometimes if my co-workers needed help I would do my job and help them out also so that we would not get bagged up which would cause us to send out packages late. I learned how to use a scan gun to ship things off and sometimes move things from one pallet to another. My co-workers were every fun and helpful. When I first started working they were so helpful about teaching me how to do certain things. The hardest part on the job was on Wednesdays we had to move at the fastest pace to ship out thousands of books to big companies like Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other companies. But most of all I enjoyed doing my work and my co-workers.
Pros
free coffece in the morning.
Cons
short breaks
Best job ever
EXECUTIVE SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Century City, CANovember 21, 2013
Recruited by CEO to increase revenue and grow the company outside the state of California. Collaborated and interacted with partners to develop a business plan that would allow us the ability to grow into a multi-national organization. Held full P&L accountability. Functional areas of responsibility involved creation of sales and marketing material, training (both classroom & field), procurement, marketing, human resources, finance, advertising and research. Managed 15 direct reports. Reported to CEO.
Pros
employees always happy
Cons
occasionally had to work long hours in order to complete task/goals
Packed and inpsected golf balls
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Westminster, SCOctober 21, 2013
I would take hoppers and put them in line to inspect. I would put the threw outs in Als and Qas
Pros
good people
Cons
laid off alot
Workload Driven
Zund Cutter Operator/ LF Finisher (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 29, 2013
Department is no longer running, but when I was there the department was in their beginning stages. With that said organization and management was not to top level.
Pros
eight hours of constant work
Cons
no benefits
SAP FICO consultant
SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jersey City NJApril 18, 2013
Nice to work in this company,I love the place and even all the consultant who work there they all enjoy the working environment.
Good safety record
Machine Operator/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danville, VaDecember 17, 2012
I enjoyed the schedule, and the wotk hours. The work was up and down, the saftey at IPG was very strong, we went over 200 days accident free.
Very Hot very hard and well worth it!!
Material Handler/Machine set up (Former Employee) –  Reading, MINovember 28, 2012
Some of my days were greasy and dirty setting up machines, some days I spent on the forklift. Every hour I would gather quality samples to calibrate and every fifteen minutes I took quality samples to check crimp measurments.
Our Plant Manager was an amazing man to work for, He was always right there for all of his emplyees working and always taking our opinions into consideration for the better of the company.
The hardest part of the job was the heat in the summer.
The greatest part of the job was the fact the product we were making was gonna make peoples lives more comfortable.
Pros
experience and the knowledge
Team oriented and fun place to work with many company events.
Financial Accountant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 23, 2012
This company is a great place to get some beginning experience in many different departments if wanted. Every one is very friendly and most of the management is helpful when needed.
Pros
lots of company perks and get togethers to have fun.
Cons
below average pay for degreed professionals and not much room for advancement.