IPRO Employee Reviews

Contract information
Contract RN (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 5, 2017
Worked under contract for New Horizon, no real interaction with IPRO the company. Only spoke on the phone to supervisor. Very impersonal. No conversation prior to ending of contract. Payroll issues and several calls had to be made in order to resolve the problem. Turn around time to refunds very lengthy.
Pros
Staffing support
Cons
Job security ???
great management
RN (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYMay 6, 2016
• The Atlantic Quality Innovation Network (AQIN) — led by IPRO, and The Carolinas Center for Medical Excellence (CCME), will collaborate on a two-year project aimed at improving early identification and management of sepsis among community-based providers (home health staff, nursing home personnel, Emergency Medical Services responders and physician practices) and hospitals, as well as raising public awareness about the signs of sepsis
Great company
In House Counsel (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 26, 2016
Great up and coming company technical company with a great team of executives. A very fun and exciting place to work in an industry that is full of excitement.
Pros
Great culture, amazing team
Cons
Uncertainty of start up
Team Leader, Hospital Compliance Administrator (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYOctober 13, 2015
Exciting and challenging but rewarding. Traveling and meeting majority of the teaching hospitals executives gave me the pleasure. Addressing each hospitals deficiencies and helping them accomplish and following regulations was rewarding.
Pros
exposure to all teaching hospitals
Cons
commuting
I enjoyed learning the retrospective analysis of Medicaid/Meidcare charts
Medicare Review Analyst RN (Former Employee) –  Lake, MSAugust 22, 2014
I retrospectively reviewed Medicaid charts throughout NYS for utilizayion review, quality assurance and risk managemnt issues
Pros
learning various hospital computer systems, policies and procedures
Cons
traveling and compensation
Great place to work. The best team of nurses and support staff I have encountered in my entire nursing careeer.
Utilization Review Nurse (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYJuly 28, 2014
one of the best companies to work for. Worked with a compassionate group of healthcare professionals who respect and appreciate their employees. We applied teamwork to get the job done.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
extensive travel
Flexible time
Program Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYMarch 17, 2014
It is a productive place to work. One learns about how the medical field operates and the do and donts can help save you or family members live.
Pros
Compressed day
Great place to complete my internship with.
Community Health Worker (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYJanuary 20, 2014
I really enjoyed working for this company. They were very pleasant and very respectful to their employees.
Non-profit org
Mailroom (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYNovember 25, 2013
I learned about government contracts and funding of numerous projects.
Pros
Compressed day work schedule and telecommuting opportunities
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 19, 2013
Good teamwork, very analytical research, GAGAS and ISO guidlines
Horrible company to work for
HR assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake SuccessNovember 2, 2013
THE HR Department is the worst and very unprofessional. They never anwser your questions amd they talk to people any old way. The HR director is very phony and fake. Good luck with is company..
Pros
The building is nice.
Cons
They hires temps and treat u like dodo
very productive
Medical Case Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYAugust 24, 2013
very busy work day,
huge experience,
supportive management,
the hardest part is the traveling,
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYSeptember 21, 2012
I was a customer service rep. I amswered phones and transfered calls for people who had questions and appeals for Medicaid as well as Medicare. I learned how the system worked as far as not having enough insurance to cover your charges at a hospice or hospital. Managment was excellent. They kept everyone involved in the company. Though it was a temp position, they involved you the meetings, the parties, etc. My coworkers were fun, exciting and great to be around. They made coming to work a blessing. The hardest part was traveling by 2 buses each morning to get to work but it was worth it. I like helping people. Even if the situatuion wasnt great, I felt that my comfort was a given.
Pros
great managment, coworkers