IPS-Integrated Project Services Employee Reviews

Fun Place
Intern Project Management and Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 27, 2017
Great company to work at. Multiple opportunities to grow and learn. Employees are very friendly, helpful and understanding. Had a great experience while working there.
It's a pretty good company
Safety Attendant (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TXApril 7, 2017
It's a pretty good company, they don't always have work and sometimes their lay offs last several months at a time, of course management has their favorites as do every company.
Pros
Paid weekly
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMarch 18, 2017
You will not organizing skills how to drive forklift how to cut marble how to pull orders work with customers how to install fireplaces work with sales stuff and installers
Good job
Operator (Former Employee) –  McAlester, OKJanuary 23, 2017
Learned a lot from this place and always had something new to do. Very safe company to work for. Always on top of there certifications. Always follow through on promises
Pros
All expenses paid
Cons
Away from home alot
Productive fun workplace it had a pool party
Porter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 17, 2017
It was a fun work place I enjoyed being there. I remember working at these apartments called the SandDollar Apartments.I enjoyed the people there I got a long with everybody. I worked hard as a porter cleaning outside the apartments. I used to put notices on residents doors. The last fun thing I remember working there was when I had to work at a pool party as a maskot.I had to be a dog maskot it was fun I made the kids laugh and everything it was a great experience.
Pros
fun raiser
Cons
short breaks
Big engineering firm that still thinks they are the little guys
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PASeptember 14, 2016
This company has no idea how to effectively manage and control projects from the proposal to the close out. They say yes to anything with the idea that they can learn how to do it along the way. This is a management mantra that has left many clients frustrated. They barely understand how to execute projects in the United States, but are incapable outside of the US. They have done hundreds of projects but have no templates to leverage and each project is a do over. Their main strength is limited to very good conceptual design work, becuase when they reach a Basic or Detailed, they are lost. The people that actually work there are great, but the management is really lost and that starts at the very top. If you can with stand the nonsense, it could be a decent place to work.
Pros
Decent projects
Cons
High turn over and poor management, real lack of leadership there
This company is growing
Manager (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PASeptember 14, 2016
- Amazing staff (hard working and fun)
- Ability to succeed if you work hard and smart (show your value and you will do well)
- Upper management is approachable (They are all REALLY busy but are very personable)
- A lot of growth going on
- Diverse and challenging projects
- Turnover is low (considering the marketplace IPS has low turnover - some turnover is normal and healthy)
- Paid straight time …
Cons
With the quick growth there are some growing pains and some of the technology is antiquated
Construction Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Lafayette Hill, PAApril 19, 2016
Review the job schedule and status with the subcontractor to plan the work day. Go over the job progress with the owner, engineers and staff management.
I've learned all facets of construction management including engineering, cost analysis, safety, quality control.
Management supports you
A good group to work with.
Some days there is just not enough time to get everything done.
Finishing a good project
Pros
Seeing the completed efforts of the project team
Cons
Un for seen events
A very good company
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 11, 2015
Great company to work with, very good and professional co-workers. Highly technical projects due to its focus of business, the pharmaceutical industry. Every project was a challenge that I enjoyed.
Pros
Working conditions, no micro management
enjoyable atmosphere with challenging work
Project Accountant (Former Employee) –  PAJanuary 16, 2013
I learned how to invoice clients monthly.
The hardest part of the job was managing complaining vendors and subcontractor looking for their payment.
The diversity of co-workers made it enjoyable to learn from them
Pros
every holiday on calendar is celebrated.