IPS Employee Reviews

I like working with people n i love the job i was doing
Packer assembly worker (Former Employee) –  Millersburg, OHApril 3, 2017
Dont like when its seasonal and when they lay people off n its take them to long to call people back it was easy job i like the hours that we worked and the location cause it wasnt that far for me to drive.
Company needs help
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 9, 2017
The organization was not suited to my needs as an employee. They were having financial issues which hampered growth within the company. Management was not very active in day to day operatons
Work place use to be enjoyable.
Custodian/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 27, 2016
Need new Disciplinary actions. Teachers do not feel safe anymore. To many changes with superintendents have caused chaos with students and Teachers.
good place to work
Lead Operator/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXAugust 14, 2016
great place to work for. You will learn about your job, so can do it efficiency. The employees are also very helpful. they stand by company policy and standards.
Pros
your job will learn all that you need to learn about you
Cons
there's none
Indianapolis Public Schools
Special Education Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 17, 2016
A typical day at work was very busy, meeting with co-workers to plan and review the plans for the day. Managing my own schedule taught me a lot on how to stay busy and organized at the same time. The hardest part of this job was leaving my students, I truly enjoyed every bit of my days working with children that needed me.
Typical work day
Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, OHMarch 3, 2016
A normal day at work I would enter with a positive attitude, and knew exactly what had to be done. I learned a lot and gained a tremendous amount of responsible acts. I enjoyed feeling the success of working for my own money and taken action towards my life.
ok
Welder Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Minot, NDFebruary 17, 2016
they are ok besides having the wrong people in charge they are ok.you can make a good living there as long as the oil prices are right
Good Company with Solid Reputation
Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAFebruary 10, 2016
Great company to work for. Good client/customer relations. Could do better in regards to employee development. The company does have a lot of clients in the pharma industry and is rapidly growing with multiple offices in the US and worldwide.
This company began my learning experience in digital electronics. I never had a day that I didn't learn something in digital control circuits.
Sr. Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2016
My job started in the production department building printed circuit boards and controllers that control and transfer data within a variety of computer peripherals. I very quickly moved into test and repair of the different company products. becoming the main technician in the company.
insurance sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 17, 2015
Great place to work and also has great manager. Located downtown so also good area to work in. Company has lots of perks which was great as well.
Not a long term option
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Oradell, NJDecember 1, 2015
Decent place to work for a short time. Do not make a career out of this security company. Bosses are shady and they hate to allow over time even if they need you they will rather try and find someone under 40 hours
Corporate Security
SECURITY GUARD (Former Employee) –  Teaneck NJAugust 28, 2015
• Security Guard responsible for ensuring building and clientele safety. Responsibilities also include greeting and directing visitors, as well as implementing safety measures on a day-to-day basis.
• Maintained order in an effort to prevent damage or destruction to property, violence, and theft to assigned businesses and persons
good people and stable
RELIABILITY SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Litchfield, MNAugust 22, 2015
Good place to work in a rural area. Great hours, What you can learn to do is based on how ambitious you are. Safety is #1 priority before anything else.
Pros
Very flexible with employees
Cons
compensation and healthcare
Was exciting place to work with constant learning about different companies. Direct boss was great to work for.
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indiana, PAAugust 11, 2015
My job was Business Development/Account Management. Outside of some meetings, few phone calls, and emails, boss let me do my job. While working out of my home, I travelled through out Western PA East OH to develop new customers and satisfy clients, while achieving company quotas.
Pros
Worked out of home.
Cons
Following jobs in different shops were difficult with some managers.
Excellent company to work for
Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJJune 24, 2015
I enjoyed very much working at IPS because of the nature of the job assignments and my passion of Process Engineering.
All colleagues were very professional and everyone took pride in the work they performed.
Pros
Level of professinalism is outstanding
Cons
Job security
Architect
Project Architect (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJune 4, 2015
If you are an Architect in a company like IPS please be willing to forgo
1. Any opportunities to design. They care two hoots for it.
2. Unless you are a Process Architect you better know Revit well. All you are going to do is draft.
3. If you are not in the habit of joining Cliques you will find the going tough. The path to gang membership is long and arduous and please be willing to suffer many slights (bullied) to get there.
If you have any self respect or you value your sleep please don't join this company.
On the other hand if you only care for a higher salary this is the place to be. I hated every second form the moment I joined the place.
Interesting place to work
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 28, 2015
Good Co. to work for if you need quick finances. The Security jobs I worked, were fun, I gained a lot experience and knowledge. Unfortunately because this security agency mainly deals with special events, Jobs are very few.
Pros
Arrive on time do your job you get no trouble.
Cons
Horrible on breaks we never had enough breakers
Good Company,
Technical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Yukon OKMay 7, 2015
I received a lot of skills from this company
Co-workers are great.
Hardest part of the job is being away from home
productive
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Dickinson, NDMarch 26, 2015
Great place to work fun exciting always busy. enjoy the people i work with its team a team work job. production never slows down it always money to be made working for this company
Pros
stay working an making money
Cons
cold
Loved the job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 21, 2015
IPS, is a wonderful place to work, it has a lot to offer and I love working with the kids, and other people who came into the building. I would with people from IMPD, to parents and everyone in between. I love, meeting people working with them, and helping them to find solutions to their problems. A normal day of work would be all normal office duties, along with phones, working with parents and other staff member, On, one job at IPS I handled their accounting, where totaled over 100,000 in funds. There was several positions I handled at IPS, I was an office mgr where had the school I was in plus six other school I was responsible for, as far as payroll, ordering, inventory, helping to hire etc.. I really never found a harx d part of the job I loved it all I thrive under pressure, and I do great at it. I can assure you I WILL be successful at this job or any other you have, I learn fast and two of the best things about me is 1st I can start today, 2nd I am a fresh slate so there are no habits to bring alone with me. I will work very had and stay as late as you want me to.
I loved the whole job, I love working with people and I love being active. I can travel if needed and I hope that you will hire me because I am great
Pros
working with people and all of us got a long
Cons
My job was cut

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IPS. Our community is ready to answer.