IPsoft

IPsoft United States Employee Reviews

Fun place to work at
Customer Relationship Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 6, 2014
company has a great vision of turning IT into a fully automated world, but will need more structure, resources and alignment
Client management
IPT Voice Engineer (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 22, 2013
Part of a Cisco Remote Management Services managing Cisco clients.
Great Company But...
Helpdesk Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 23, 2013
Pros: bonuses, benefits, monthly happy hours, company anniv. party, holiday party, free coke products, fresh fruit daily, semi-weekly lunches
Cons: poor management, no performance improvement offered, weekend hours
I worked for IPsoft for almost 2 years. The company, as a whole, is great! I believed in every aspect of the company's philosophy. I felt connected to the executives at the company and enjoyed the environment and everyone I worked with. My biggest gripe would be that there was no performance improvement plans. I don't know if it was like this in all departments, but I was given 1 strike and out. I would have loved to have planted my flag at a company that is poised to make a massive splash in Managed Services, however, apparently, the "company" did not feel the same way. Additionally, we were required to work 1 weekend day a week, which typically, consisted of 3 calls over a 9 hour shift, with approximately 20 tickets split among 5 people.
nice place to work
Junior ORACLE - DBA (Former Employee), Banglore,InidaAugust 2, 2012
Good people around you, make you feel comfortable. Day starts with check for new issues, unresolved issues and picking tickets belonging to your team.
Great Company, People, and Management
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2012
Pros: work life balance, good communication from top down, culture, advancement opportunities
While all companies have their pros and cons, IPsoft overall is a great company. Many companies claim generalized statements such as 'we're a family' and being a 'flat organization' and 'open door policies' but IPsoft actually practices these key elements that make work an excited place to be.