IPsoft Employee Reviews in United States

Decent place to work
Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2015
High volume work in a comfortable setting. Some nice perks like free food and coffee.
The culture is odd, they do not necessary promote the best people to the best roles. It is a bit of an "old boys club". They invest in the loudest, not the smartest or hardest working.
Work is highly geared in their proprietary system, as a result I feel it is tough to move away from the company and go elsewhere.
Job is secure and the company is a good one the bet on the long term, they will go far.
Pros
Great view, free food, good compensation, lavish parties
Cons
Little freedom during the work day, many get stuck doing thankless tasks, cannot work from home, many coworkers have bad attitudes, very difficult to move up or leave, unusually high accountability, very few women
Better than slave labor
Platform Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 16, 2016
I was let go without any notice from a manager I've never met located in an office 1500 miles away from where I worked. The issue was something that was not proven to be my fault and I was given no warnings beforehand. The business is hostile and unsupportive in every way. No training, no patience, just demands and time limits. Every department they have is under resourced and they're doing nothing to fix it. Definitely a good ol boys network on the top.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Everything else
This company is taking our jobs away
Applications Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2016
After 3 months of being there I started noticing that what this company does is actually grab our jobs from other companies and manages them, the try to gain their employees with free breakfast, snacks and parties, but little by little is taking our jobs from us.
Pros
Free breakfast and snacks.
Cons
Evereything else, especially their clients.
Overall nice place to work
NOC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 19, 2016
descent place for a NOC envrioment,

co workers are fine

parties are nice

overall atmosphere, is nice

the best part of the job is working down town austin
hardest part of the job is getting answers from other co workers.
Pros
flexible
Cons
training
Great work enviroment
Senior PaaS Engineer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 31, 2016
This is a great learning environment and there are lots of items to grow with this great company, Lots of opportunity is available to everyone here.
Great Company But...
Helpdesk Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2013
I worked for IPsoft for almost 2 years. The company, as a whole, is great! I believed in every aspect of the company's philosophy. I felt connected to the executives at the company and enjoyed the environment and everyone I worked with. My biggest gripe would be that there was no performance improvement plans. I don't know if it was like this in all departments, but I was given 1 strike and out. I would have loved to have planted my flag at a company that is poised to make a massive splash in Managed Services, however, apparently, the "company" did not feel the same way. Additionally, we were required to work 1 weekend day a week, which typically, consisted of 3 calls over a 9 hour shift, with approximately 20 tickets split among 5 people.
Pros
bonuses, benefits, monthly happy hours, company anniv. party, holiday party, free coke products, fresh fruit daily, semi-weekly lunches
Cons
poor management, no performance improvement offered, weekend hours
Great Company, People, and Management
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2012
While all companies have their pros and cons, IPsoft overall is a great company. Many companies claim generalized statements such as 'we're a family' and being a 'flat organization' and 'open door policies' but IPsoft actually practices these key elements that make work an excited place to be.
Pros
work life balance, good communication from top down, culture, advancement opportunities
Fun place to work at
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2015
It was a great place to work for. Things didn't end well but would recommend. The environment is also very entertaining.
Client management
IPT Voice Engineer (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 22, 2013
Part of a Cisco Remote Management Services managing Cisco clients.
nice place to work
Junior ORACLE - DBA (Former Employee) –  Banglore,InidaAugust 2, 2012
Good people around you, make you feel comfortable. Day starts with check for new issues, unresolved issues and picking tickets belonging to your team.

Want to know more about IPsoft?

Ask a question
Fun place to work at
Customer Relationship Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 6, 2014
company has a great vision of turning IT into a fully automated world, but will need more structure, resources and alignment
Good private company.
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2014
Ability to work with different clients in different fields.