iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

overall a decent job
Technical Support (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 26, 2015
typical day is very slow. didnt really learn much. management doesnt like to help when there is a probem. hardest part of job is dealing with rude and nasty customers
the worst
Customer Service (Former Employee), miami,flMay 22, 2015
• Responsible for assisting customers with billing inquires, trouble shooting for the T-Mobile branch helping customers with directions and information. Ensuring problems were fixed and that customers were satisfied with their service.
Horrible
ESCALATIONS ESPECIALIST (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 20, 2015
I was there for a long time and is one of the worst places I've worked for. Nobody wants to help you if you are not on their team don't even bother to ask them a question they will ignore you
LEARNING EXPERIENCE
iQOR- Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCMay 19, 2015
Pros: BONUS EVERY QUARTER
Cons: THE RUDE CUSTOMERS
LEARNED GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILL LEARNED HOW TO MULTITASK TYPING AND TALKING ON THE PHONE ...LEARNED HOW TO NOTATE ACCOUNTS THE MOST ENJOYABLE THING ABOUT THE JOB WAS THE BONOSES
Productive Workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), CharlestonMay 18, 2015
Pros: raises, bonuses
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
-A typical day at work is resolving customers issues best as possible..
-I've learned to relate and understand the customer wants and needs.
-Management is reasonable, understanding, family-oriented, and encouraging.
-Co-workers are helpful, caring, and encouraging.
-The hardest part of the job is trying to solve a problem with a customer that you need help with but can't get that help at the time of the call.
-The most enjoyable part of this job is satisfying the customer wants and needs, recognition for achievements within the call center.
job
agent (Current Employee), north charlestonMay 18, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: short breaks, no compassion
not a great job. busy, wants workers to work through breaks. work long hours outside of schedule. declines days off for no reason
Not very productive as customer service is concerned
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2015
Pros: You were allowed as much overtime as needed during the peak season.
Cons: The lunch breaks were only 30 minutes
When working for this company, there was not much professionalism within the company, especially with the management team. As an employee, I felt like the company as a whole was very unorganized with customer input and feedback.
Fast pace and productive work place
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMay 14, 2015
Working at iqor was very fast pace as soon as you clock in incoming calls would roll in like clockwork i learned customer service skills coworkers were helpful.
iQor customer service
T-mobile Customer service (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMay 14, 2015
Pros: A lot of overtime available
Cons: Not as supportive as a company
A typical day at work for iQor is 10 hours speaking with T-Mobile customers and helping to resolve all of their issues. What I learned was more of a hands on look on how cellphone companys work. The atmosphere is very misleading; the supervisors do not support you enough through and/or pdo not provide you with enough info sometimes. Wouldnt recommend for someone to work at iQor
Fun
Customer Service, Billing and Recovery Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 12, 2015
Unprofessional work environment.
Great first job.
Learned customer service skills.
Learned to meet goals.
Learned to work with groups.
Fun Work place
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMay 11, 2015
Excel within a service-orientated company, demonstrating a talent for communicating effectively with customers from diverse backgrounds.
nice place
tech agent (Current Employee), richardson txMay 11, 2015
A typical day at work is making sure customers are satisfied with the technical support that is given. You have to make sure that you provide good information and make the customer feel comfortable
Collections Rep (Former Employee), New Albany, OHMay 9, 2015
Iqor is a very diverse group of people who makes working fun, and outgoing. You learn a lot and they make you feel WELCOMED.
DOE is the only place to be
Senior Agent (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNMay 7, 2015
Pros: DOE
Working in DOE was great. Management makes questionable decisions, as with most collection agencies. Culture left a lot to be desired.
productive and steady with pool table
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 6, 2015
Pros: paid 15 min breaks
Everyday i grab a cart with pick tickets to pick through sections of the warehouse with team members, the part i didnt like about this job was i was not getting the hours i needed everyday.
It's a call center.
Agent (Former Employee), Pueblo, COMay 6, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Benefits are too expensive, management has favoritism, horrible hours.
The hours that you start with are bad. The pay is lower to start, but you get reviews every month until you hit $11 an hour after that you get reviews every three months that you are able to get more raises. I worked for the Sprint finance department which is no longer there. I couldn't tell you about any other companies that Iqor has.
Horrible place to earn money
Agent (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 2, 2015
Pros: weekends off
Cons: horrible management akills, No growth impossible for raises
This was horrible from day one. Trainer was great but, manager anyone could do without. He immediately, started in on a specific person he was going to fire and he wasn't professional at all. Job is very easy but, I believe they purposely sabotage your Q&A and Adherence to prevent raises.
Too much favoritism and breaking of rules, such as; eating at desks, using cell phones and walking around and call avoidance. Hardest part of this job is dealing with management. No growth because management will not sign off for you so you will have to fired or quit to actually excel. Most enjoyable is weekends off, period.
Good people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 1, 2015
Everyone at Iqor was a pleasure to work with and I made a lot of friends. I was very sad to leave. They gave me my first employment opportunity and I was very grateful. I learned a lot about customer service and I have found that it is something that I enjoy doing.
productive fun work place with a friendly enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Pueblo, COApril 30, 2015
I typical day of work consist of taking calls to speak with consumers to collect debt. I have learned how to take different payment methods. Management was very considerate on helping when I was needed and had well ran work space. My co-workers are what make the day go by with fun productive day.The hardest part of my job is the tedious work day on the phone. Most enjoyable part of my is knowing I can offer quick costumer service.
it is a ok job .
Call Representative (Current Employee), Miramar, FLApril 30, 2015
Pros: gives you a chance to promote yourself.
Cons: their Traniees are very rude
trainee that i have is very impatience and rude. I wouldn't work there very long the info is being thrown a us expecting to automatically get the information.

1 2 3 4 5