iQor

iQor United States Employee Reviews

Good people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 1, 2015
Everyone at Iqor was a pleasure to work with and I made a lot of friends. I was very sad to leave. They gave me my first employment opportunity and I was very grateful. I learned a lot about customer service and I have found that it is something that I enjoy doing.
productive fun work place with a friendly enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Pueblo, COApril 30, 2015
I typical day of work consist of taking calls to speak with consumers to collect debt. I have learned how to take different payment methods. Management was very considerate on helping when I was needed and had well ran work space. My co-workers are what make the day go by with fun productive day.The hardest part of my job is the tedious work day on the phone. Most enjoyable part of my is knowing I can offer quick costumer service.
it is a ok job .
Call Representative (Current Employee), Miramar, FLApril 30, 2015
Pros: gives you a chance to promote yourself.
Cons: their Traniees are very rude
trainee that i have is very impatience and rude. I wouldn't work there very long the info is being thrown a us expecting to automatically get the information.
Verizon
RECOVERY REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), PlymouthApril 29, 2015
Pros: breaks
Cons: management
It's a good working environment. sometimes it can get a little stressful. The hardest part about the job was communication and direction.
Customer Service Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 29, 2015
Pros: cafeteria downstairs- coffee, breakfast, lunch is awesome/ Belk building has sales some days
Cons: rules constantly changing, cannot keep up with them
I was an employee with Iqor for a little over two years. I enjoyed being a part of the Iqor team and Family. I learned here what it really means to muli-task, jumping from screen to screen and talking to different people from different places everyday. I really enjoyed the team that I worked with because it was through some of them that I truly learned the value of a team player and hard work. One thing I had an issue with here was with management, sometimes they did not do all that was needed to do when it came to their employees, so when at times the employees would be disciplined just because management did not see to it that things shoulld be done in a timely and orderly fashion. Otherwise, everything else at Iqor was wonderful.
Terrible
Resolution Supervisor (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 28, 2015
Pros: Proximity to home
Cons: Everything else
One of the worst run companies I ever worked for. Dirty, rude, no one cares about the customers. Managers don't care about the workers and no one out of 50 people in my training classes that started work there anymore. This should tell you everything you need to know. Stay away from this place. I only made it as long as I did because I actually enjoyed helping customers, but the upper management eventually drove me out by their unprofessional demeanor and practices.
Productive, Fun, Flexible
Medical Customer Service Agent / Team Lead (Former Employee), HoustonApril 28, 2015
Company was great with employees, team players and very fexible. Great benefits.
Promote from within
Team oriented
hardest part is center closing and no new business
Okay
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 26, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: No benefits
Typical day at this job is casually busy. You remain at your desk and take calls as well as collect data information. Hardest part of the job was dealing with heavy traffic calls.
3rd party vendor
Assistant Vice President of Operations (Current Employee), Tempe, AZApril 23, 2015
Pros: team interaction
Cons: 3rd party vendor
The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with my team and fellow managers. I have been here for 14 years i enjoy it so much
Unproductive and no coaching at all
Outbound Collections Customer Service (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2015
Collecting money from customers that are past due on there account. Didn't learn to much as I was never coached. Management is ok but never coach agents. Everyone is very nice and everyone gets along, but the company is not managed very well.
FUN wORK PLACE
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), TempeApril 22, 2015
I USED TO LOVE TO WORK HER WAS A BIG EXPIERENCE LOVED MY CO WORKERS MANAGMENT VERY WELL KEPT DIFF DEPARTMENTS I WORKD IN TWO DIFF DEPARTMENTS BUT OVERALL GOOD PLACE
IQor Wasn't a fun place to work nor fair.
Customer Service/Billing for T-Mobile (Former Employee), Miramar, FLApril 21, 2015
i will never apply to iQor ever again the pay is not that good . They wanted so much you had to have stats and maintain them or you would have been fired.
slow steady pace
Assurion Claim Rep/Customer Svice Rep (Former Employee), Miramar, FLApril 17, 2015
Pros: daily incentives
Cons: under staff
Days are typically repetitive, management and co workers are knowledgeable and friendly. Learned to process missing phone claim. The worst part at times was the lack of staffing. The best part was the pay and incentives.
Relaxed workplace with spaced cubicles
Collections Representative (Current Employee), Charleston, SCApril 13, 2015
Pros: Good Scheduled hours; focus on independent improvement
Cons: Short breaks
Arrive at work 10 minutes early to log into computer systems. I learned how to be more punctual. Also, to be cautious and courteous when talking to customers. My manager is great. I enjoyed working with my co workers. An interesting part of my job is the curve balls customers can send to you. Which requires me to think on my feet. Word choice is critical. Assisting customers and fulfilling their needs was the most satisfying.
Poor AVP's
Agent (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 10, 2015
A typical work day is you go in and take phone calls and when you need help on an account you are bounced around from supervisor to supervisor. If you have a supervisor call they won't take it.
High stress environment but have ability to grow.
AVP or Operations (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2015
Pros: The ability to move up in the company
Cons: High stress
High stress environment but have ability to grow. Depending on the project you are working for would determine your work load. The particular project I was on was very much time consuming ended up working 10+ days but on salary.
Fun company
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2015
I did like the company prior to closing down. I believe it they wouldn't have close I will still be there. I was there for 12 years and don't regret any of them.
Fun place to work
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 9, 2015
I love the pay and the skills that I learned. I work on five different account to it always kept me on my toes. I love my supervisor Woody Eugene, he always kept us learning new thing so that we always had a good quality score.
Not a career choice company
Assistant Team Lead (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCApril 8, 2015
Management wasn't understanding.
Very strict treated employees like children
Co workers where nice and friendly
Benefits wasn't the best
productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 8, 2015
Pros: cafeteria in the building bonuses
Cons: none really just do your job
I enjoyed my job and the people in my department iwas in a bad car accident and they wanted me back at work and i was prepaired at that time to work so i had to leave its a place with advancement.

1 2 3 4 5