iQor

iQor Employer Reviews

Call Center Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Clark City, MOFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: low rates
Cons: free shuttle, give free foods during ocations, with paid breaks
its been a nice company, i've grown on this company and was able to develop myself learned a lot from being a customer service. the management is organized, the workplace is convenient and supervisors are approachable.
the work place is conducive and well structured. it is save and secured,
Business like workplace
JR. Recovery Agent (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTFebruary 24, 2015
The job and tasks asked to compete are fairly simple, i feel the company doesn't take into account bad weather as during the storms the company was open for the most part. Also feel the commission isn't fairly represented.
Fun environment to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: long break time hour
This is a great job opportunity to anybody that like customer service. The experience of working and helping people on the phone is very good experience .
Stable
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2015
Small business with a fast paced environment. The manager /owner was awesome and had a great work ethic. Fun work environment.
I use to look forward to coming to work
RMS/Iqor Collector (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 19, 2015
After the company I worked for inside Iqor pulled out and I got switched to a new account I loved my job.
I have learned that I can not be scared to get out there even after 14 years and find something new.
Management has there on set rules.
My co worker I love them (teamwork)
My job is no longer hard or changeling its time for a change.
Productive and meaningful position
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: pay, customer experience, etc.
Cons: capped overtime
I loved my job and I would go back to work for them again. I learned a lot and carried it with me to the next employer. The environment did teach me to get along with everyone and I enjoyed the supervisor support.
Verrified accounts
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNFebruary 17, 2015
When I first stated working here I was in collections. I soon realized that was not the place for me and they were able to move me to a different department. I then started verifying accounts that were set up by my team members. My job was to set up the payments the debtors had agreed to.

I didn't see management a whole lot working here. Each department had a Team Lead that we reported to.

There weren't any challenges with this position. It was all very simple.
Unrealistic expectations but it's an Okay job
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Miramar,flFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: easy hire easy job
Cons: short breaks short lunches unrealistic expectations from workers
Easy hire easy Fire. You'll be fired for being sick, or in the hospital. I was actually in a coma from an accident, and was fired because I supposedly didnt call in enough to let them know I was in the hospital although my husband called into the job for me. I wonder how I was supposed to call while in a coma?! Depending on what account you're on , will determine your rate of pay. Working at iqor wasnt all that bad. It's a decent job. Management can be very rude and unorganized. This is your typical customer service job, where supervisors brush you off when you have a question and expect you to tell the customer what they want to hear to get them off the phone. Overall it's an easy job, but it's like walking on eggshells working there.
iqor sucks
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), N Charleston, SCFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: food trucks
Cons: short lunches, bad management
management is horrible , if you have a question about something its like its killing them to answer it. you have goals that you have to meet monthly . If you are lacking in one they do not try to coach you and tell you what you can do better. 30 min lunch 10hr shifts.
Easy to learn, but long work hours
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 12, 2015
The account I worked was new to IQOR and very easy to learn however work hours were long on this account for the amount of compensation I earned. The balance of work and home life with my child was horrible.
A place of opportunity
Assembler (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 12, 2015
The part that I must love about iQor was that there was always a challenge and a goal to meet. My coworkers and I always did our best to achieve what was expected of us and in most cases, exceeded.
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 11, 2015
GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT, FRIENDLY, NEEDS BETTER MANAGEMENT. CO-WORKERS ARE CARING AND HELPFUL WITH EACHOTHER. TYPICAL DAY IS A REGULAR WORK DAY. I HAVE LEARNED TO BE MORE SYMPATHIC, PATIENT, KIND AND DEVELOP MORE COPING SKILLS.
It was ok.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ COLLECTION REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
I met some nice people. It was a decent environment , and I learned a lot about the system for the client I was representing.
inventory clerk
Inventory Control (Former Employee), Jeffersontown, KYFebruary 5, 2015
Cons: long hours, lousy paid
It started out fun..then my lead started showing her true colors..NO ONE WANTED to show you the correct way to do things..then when you call them out on it..they fire you.

great environment, friendly people
customer service rep (Former Employee), phoenix,azFebruary 5, 2015
it was a great job and included great benefits… the pay was great as well. it was a well organized company. a typical day at work included assisting metro pcs customers. the hardest part of the job was the changing your hours all the time
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pueblo, COFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: shool/work flexibility
A repetitive, fast, and very frustrating job but it is definitely worth the pay. They are not very flexible with school tho. Its either them or school
Productive Work Place
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 3, 2015
My experience at Iqor open up so many doors in my professional life I learn so may management skills and techniques in the work environment also how to work under pressure this company allowed me to established and build my customer service and management skills
Busy and friendly
Credit Auditor/CS Agent (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: breaks were short and area was cold all the time
A place were you can benefit from sale's and customer service. This job work place has been very excited and very busy. The call center always had something to do it was never a dull day at work. I enjoy our group/team competing with others and winning free lunch. My job was always interesting even with the many inbound calls and upset customer but at the end of the day I satisfied my customers and went home happy,
review
Customer Service (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2015
customer service
assisted customers with gas bill
update customer information
processed payments
sent out informational packets
answering inbound calls
Very fast-paced job
Call Center; Jr. Agent (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: weekly contests, free directv services
While working at iQor, I was working with the inbound calls for DirecTV. A typical work day consisted of taking customers' calls and collecting payments. Overall the work environment was pretty good. The hardest part of the job was getting used to all the different computer programs, but after a while it became so easy.

1 2 3 4 5