iQor Employee Reviews

Productive and funfulled
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 29, 2016
Co-Workers are awesome, management is helpful. Call backs the hardest, helping is the best. Learned patience , Always so smooth.
Pros
Vending machine, Overtime
Cons
Writeups
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 29, 2016
I would have to say working at Iqor was a pretty unique job because we were working for Directv. As a customer service representatives we would get curse out just about every day. My manager would say to us on a day to day don't worry if they want to watch tv they will pay
Pros
fun job
Cons
getting curse out
Easy
Federal Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 26, 2016
It was very easy to get along with and belong. Flexible hours and very friendly managers, but a little bit of nepotism involved
Pros
Good hourly pay
Cons
Too much micro management
counterproductive
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 23, 2016
Working for this company is not suggested if you have small children and or sick children. They are not sensitive to their employees needs. The managers are not well spoken and they require you to work overtime. they are abusive to employees who aren,t well and will try to penalize and reprimand you with a doctors note.
Pros
pay
Cons
managerial staff, attendance policy, high health insurance rates, offer no security for your job or advancement.
if you're desperate, they'll hire you
Rep (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 20, 2016
I was absolutely desperate to get a job. No one wanted to touch me after being out of work for two years. This place did. I'm not going to sugar coat and say everything is fantastic, it's not. They pay horribly, and it's tough to get raises (although I got one every chance I could, and moved up extremely quickly).

If you are willing to come in, do your job and get out, this is the place for you. If you don't let yourself get wrapped up in the gossip (it is a call center after all) you'll be alright.
Upbeat work place
Health Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 20, 2016
On a normal day, I just file claims and look into accounts that are older than 60 to 120 days. I've learned a lot from this work place, the people there were always upbeat and nice. management could have been more helpful, but other wise the work itself was an enjoyment. The co-workers were all hard work, loving people. There wasn't anything hard about the job, it was wonderful learning experience for me. The most enjoyable part was having a supportive group of people who look out for each other as a team.
Pros
Great people, good pay, good benefits.
Fast paced for the Goal-oriented
Agent (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 19, 2016
A typical day consists of taking phone calls for your scheduled time
Attendance is strict and the work can be difficult at times
This is a good job for someone who is single with no social or family obligations as there will be mandatory over-time.
The most enjoyable part of this job is the gratification of helping customers.
Pros
benefits, steady hours
Cons
Short Breaks, Strict Attendance, No flexibility
Regular call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 15, 2016
It is a regular call center and decent job if you are seeking a job as a customer service rep. They offer paid time and a half overtime if you are interested in making a little extra money.
Productive setting
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 14, 2016
Day to day at IQOR im pushing to help a customer and to leave them more than satisfied. I break down billing as well as make sure my customer has a great understanding of their account and details.
Non-friendly workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 13, 2016
Drama, Drama, Drama, UN-organized workplace.the equipment is very poor. moving out of range near Carowind's. Gas and time consuming will be my biggest issue
Pros
VTO
Cons
Too many changes, New rules everyday

Want to know more about iQor?

Ask a question
The environment at Iqor in Pueblo was challenging.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJanuary 13, 2016
The expectations put on the agents working the CDW project were unreasonable at best. The superiors and floor supervisor all work in a very close knit environment that is hard to break into if you are an "outsider".
Ar
accounts receivable (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COJanuary 12, 2016
Very pleasant people to work around in a very good work environment. There are chances to go further within the company and great opportunities for raises!
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2016
productive and fun place to work, great experience and co workers, professional environment, learned new things everyday, hardest part of the job was the work hours , great training and instructors
Collection Rep For Iqor
Collection Rep (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 11, 2016
A typical day at the job was un knowing if our phones and systems would work. Being paid properly and being able to take a 5 minutes bathroom break and get back to our phones in time. I loved my co workers on my bay that I work with. Was very close to one of my AVP's which are our bay's sup. Being able to solves customers complaints with a timely fashion wasn't to hard. Dealing with threats every day and then trying to solves there account. Working with third company collections, bankruptcy and debt buyers and sold accounts.
Pros
Some AVP's, my co workers.
Cons
Breaks, healthcare, and bonuses
Great place to work !
Class Global Lending leader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 8, 2016
Very pleasent envioment ! Great staff ,• Collections on high profile accounts (Celebrities, Judges, Political figures, etc) for Best in Class Global Lending leader
• Responsible for global competitiveness including N.O.F. cost differentiation (Exchange rates; India Canada)
• Zero defect compliance
• Winner of multiple industry recognitions (“Power of Blue”, “OASIS Leader”, multiple C.O.M. and Team Player
Pros
Challeging
Cons
cant say anything bad
A productive work environment with strong managment and trainers .
Customer Care Agent I (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 4, 2016
A productive work environment with strong managment and trainers . I loved the job and the work there but it was just the enviornment of some people that act as if it wasnt a work place .
Amazing Job!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 4, 2016
This job is fun and fast paced. I learned so much about myself and the best ways to handle customers and management was okay. The job is something new everyday. Would recommend.
Unhealthy environment
Agent (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 1, 2016
The workflow varied unexpectedly and requirements for the day remained the same regardless. The hardest part of the job was witnessing those who cheated on their stats be recognized and promoted.
Pros
not much concern regarding time off
Cons
nitpicking during quality assurance reviews
Fast paced working environment
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCDecember 30, 2015
Iqor is a call center that when I was first hired I was impressed with their ethics and family first attitude. Iqor has made some changes especially with hiring Team Leads that have no call center experience. I do not believe that I as an adult need to be micro managed. I like my job and helping people but the policy changes make it harder to do my job as I was hired to do it,
Pros
decent starting wages and you can move up to agent status quickly
Cons
lack of communication, point system
First Ward
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 23, 2015
This is a five star daycare to outsiders but actually working here you would find out that the management sucks and is so unfair. The director typically preys on hiring teens with no experience so that she can get over. It took me a really long time to get a raise and I had to keep asking about it. I was told that I would no longer get paid for going to school. I had to take matters into my own hands, I contacted the state board and found out that I was in fact supposed to have been getting paid for going to school for the profession I was in.
Pros
lovey children
Cons
pay, equal opportunity