iQor

iQor Employer Reviews

it not tht bad there
❸ Assist in all other office administrative duties (Current Employee), Miramar, FLMarch 25, 2015
It was okay at the beginning./// the management system was not good. but overall it was okay./////there was no place for growth working environment was not too bad.////
GHETTO
Customer Finance Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 25, 2015
Pros: food truck outside
Cons: everything else
every time you had to get up to go to the restroom you would have to log out of the system which then you didnt get paid and if your total restroom breaks were 30 minutes in an 8 hr period you were penalized. I felt bad for those people with stomach virus still trying to be a loyal employee. the dress code was only for those who didnt wear a size 4 or smaller. a size 4 woman could walk in with leggings and a shirt stopping at her waist and would be fine. if a woman of plus size but still a sight for sore eyes had the exact outfit on they would send her home to change because " its larger than average and not appropiate". the women there we not professional at all rubbing their breasts on the supervisor, rubbing their heads, cursing loudly to where customers had to be placed on hold to not hear the vulgar language. asking for time off was a disaster. i placed a request to take off 4 months in advanced. i was told to wait til 2 wks instead and was denied the time off every month i requested
typical day starts
Customer service Agent, Iqor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2015
login, take calls . rinse and repeat . fairly easy csall center job with potential to move up quickly. I';ve learned that your attitude determines your latitude so make sure you come in with a smile and they can hear that on your phone call..
Serene work atmosphere.
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 23, 2015
Cons: management
arrive 10 minutes early to set myself up before the work day begins at 6 am. Deliver required parts to different departments before the employees arrive. Cleaned and maintained desk area, department, and isles daily in which were graded weekly. The most enjoyable part of my job is the freedoms in which I'm given and responsibility in which the company trust me with. Not really anything hard about the job as I took on each task with me best work I could possibly give.
very little room for advancement
Sr. Agent (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTMarch 21, 2015
Pros: very easy going atmosphere
Cons: very short breaks and benefits could be improved
onec email is opened and 5 reports are done, there is mail to process, invoices to mail and payments to verify before moving on to claims
the company as a whole
Customer care rep (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMarch 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches, free items from time to time
Cons: short breaks, disrespectful managers
the interview process was very easy. I learned a lot about the company and the billing system that they operated on. it wasn't the best system and also not that fair. it was a stuffy class room setting and the training was long. and they way they eliminated employees was not really fair but I guess that show the company operates.
fun workplace with good opportunities
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: bonuses, available overtime
Cons: rarely get assistance as far as supvs, barely get raises, no advancement in company
A typical day of Iqor consists of talking with multiple customers about their Sprint account and assising them to the best of my ability. Since I've been an employee of sprint, I've assisted customers with reviewing bills, starting or cancelling sprint accounts, processing payments, and/or setting up payment arrangements based on account status. The management and supervisors are okay but I feel they could be more helpful with employees and customers. The co-workers around me are great. We help eachother more than supervisors assist us. The hardest part of my job is dealing with disrespectful customers while your assisting them with there problems and trying your best to assist them. The most enjoyable part of my job are the bonuses you can accumulate monthly for meeting quotas and being at working at your scheduled time.
customer service
Customer Service Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2015
Disconnecting and reconnecting customers gas bills. Also making sure customers are satisfied and ok with there bills
Call center enviroment
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Lauderdale Lakes FloridaMarch 11, 2015
Poor Management is all I have to say. otherwise they do have great pay and incentives if you conversion rate is above average.
Fun and exciting environment with many advancement opportunities
Remote Support Specialist (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 11, 2015
Pros: good environment, quick advancement, pay based on technical knowledge
Cons: short lunches
I joined iQor as a level one support technician for Samsung mobile devices, however due to my extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for the job I was quickly promoted to a remote support technician right out of training. I thoroughly enjoyed this job, it was fun and allowed me to demonstrate my technical knowledge in an environment where you can quickly advance.
High turnover due to lack of training
Call center trainee (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 6, 2015
Pros: not physically challenging
Cons: lack of training. unprofessional supervisor
Training is a joke! You get thrown in answering calls from an excessive amount of angry customers calling back asking you to fix the mistakes that the last undertrained person made. There is also a short call time limit to fix the cluster of mistakes. So if you need help from the one supervisor per ten trainees, your angry customer is put on hold while you wait!
Lack of training and the pressure to rush the customer off the phone, creates allot of irate customer calls.
I saw new people coming in every day, that should have been my sign! A revolving door of new employees.
RMS was okay IQOR sucks
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Pueblo, COMarch 6, 2015
Cons: low paw, no benefits
Iqor a company out of India came and most of us lost our benefits with only a few days warning. It is fine for kids that need experience but awful for people with families.
Good collection company to work for
COLLECTION SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), new albany, OhioMarch 2, 2015
Oversee and manage a team of collectors team on past due student loans. Conduct interviews with potential candidates. Train and develop current and new employees and deliver performance feedback. Take over calls when needed. One of the hardest parts of my job is to learn the different personalities of each person on my team. Everyone is different and learning what makes them tick. In the same since I enjoy the challenge. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job is seeing my collectors face when everything clicks and they put it all together and make their first bonus.
What I have Learned
Lead Assistant Vice President of Operations (Current Employee), New Albany OHMarch 2, 2015
I am fortunate to be a manager of managers and through my daily experiences have learned a great deal.
-how to identify and pair an individual's skill set to a project's need
-how to motivate in good an bad times
-defined my own management style based on fairness, consistency, accountability, and respect.
A poor working enviorment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 2, 2015
I learned how to trouble shoot and program phones. Learned how to manage customers billing and business accounts, how to keep track of customers daily activities on there device.
Seasonal Position
Retention Agent (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 2, 2015
Tried to assist the customer with helping make a choice on deciding to stay with the provider and not go to the next, troubleshooting, locate or trace lost/stolen devices that had been shipped to the customer
Nice Place
Call Center Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCFebruary 27, 2015
I loved working at Iqor. I worked on Capital One side. Inbound and outbound calls about customers bills and setting up payment arrangements.
My favorite employer
VP Compliance (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: benefits, work environment
Cons: job instablility
Of all the places I have worked, this employer was my favorite. They provided challenging fast-paced work and taught me a great deal. The management consisted of the best people I have ever known and their benefits were exceptional.
Good job for beginners to get experience
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), New Albany, OHFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: pre-planned paid time off, bonus incentives, and mothly recogition.
Cons: no affordable benefits, no on-site benefit assistance, and no paid holidays or sick time.
Company expectations are understandable, show up on time and work hard to please the client and their customers.
A typical day is taking customer service/dealer support calls. At this position I've learned my way around various makes and models of cellular phones including how to change one out, some of the technology of the phones, and what the potential is of that technology. Co-workers vary as the turn-over is high in this type of position. The hardest part of the job is being able to obtain/retain zero (0) defects, constantly use your empathy, and show your willingness to help on every call as needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you've assisted the caller with all their needs and it was done in a one-call resolution.
Sales
T-Mobile Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Lauderdale Lakes, FLFebruary 26, 2015
Log appointments in company database and print out next day calendar for delivery to each sales representatives also contact existing customers to educate them about new services and up sell products.Encourage customers to fill out surveys for market reseach purposes.

1 2 3 4 5