iQor

iQor Employer Reviews

Great Company to work for
Senior Patient Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: excellent company to work for
Cons: great place to work at
Great company to work for and manager outstanding and very professional
It is a nice place to work at
Customer Service Representative/Collections (Current Employee), Pueblo, COJanuary 21, 2015
Of all the callcenters I've worked for this one was the best one. Dealing with customers is a tough job but the supervisors did their best to help with the different situations. It's a stressful job but I was able to get at least 2 days off compared to my previous callcenter job only had 1 free day mandatory 6 days. Only negative is that I was going to get laid off.
Fun workplace
Credit Representative (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: free give aways
Cons: bad management
I would go in and login on my computer I would wait for a call and then began to work with the customer calling in inquiring about DirecTV services. I would assist the customer with any billing concerns that they may have and if I was unable to assist the customer I would then ask for help from a superviser. They superviser would than help take over the call and he would go oer the call with to let me know if I made any mistakes or how to better handle the call next time
It was a good job.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 17, 2015
I felt I didn't make enough money for the job I had to do. I did learn how to de-escalate calls. The management was not stable.
Fun and hard at the same time
Customer Finance Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: good hours and hour lunches
Cons: confusing structure
As a Junior Collection Agent I would take inbound calls and take payment and collect the debt. I learned allot of customer service skills. Management was mainly absent. And coworkers were very independent.

Stressful Work environment
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: knowledgeable management
Cons: disconnected from the job management
A typical day is inbound calls one after the other of people who want new phones but can't because they owe money. Want us to waive their balance owed to get a new phone and when we can't they yell and swear and threaten. I learned a lot about collections. The management is ok but they are a bit disconnected with the job as they forgot how stressful it can be. My co-workers were the reason I went to work everyday. The hardest part was trying to communicate with the customer. The most enjoyable part was leaving every night.
No room for growth
Collections Agent/Payment Plan Analysts (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNJanuary 13, 2015
The job was both challenging and fast paced however there was no room for growth and little thought put into employee who were interested in a career
productive and fun atmosphere
Junior Agent (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: incentives
Cons: no breaks in between calls
A typical day at work would be taking 100 plus calls from Sprint customers regarding making payments, setting up payment arrangements and troublesooting device issues.

The most difficult part of the job was dealing with upset customers, but helping customers and getting to know people over the phone was a great experience.
Horrible Company
Collections Team Manager (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 9, 2015
Cons: horrible company
Horrible Company they hire anything walking and the pay is horrible
Great Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 8, 2015
From the first day of training to my last day of work they were the best company I have ever worked for. They were very personal and even from day one upper management knew you by name and they paid close attention to how you learned and helped you understand the job process. I loved Iqor and its staff.
great place for someone who likes customer service
customer service (Former Employee), north charleston, scJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: have to have flexable life
this place would be a great place to work if you are a people person and like working around other people. the supervisors are great and a great overall environment. Its not a easy place to move up in the rankings, and if your not properly trained or have a thick skin this job will not be for you
good
CSR/Collections (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJanuary 5, 2015
good place to work if you dont mind long hours. management is really good and ok to take time off.
Onstar
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 5, 2015
Onstar was amazing it was awesome how we could talk to people all across the world right inside there cars. A typical day at convergys consist of signing in first and then the calls came in from there. There would be people who may have been lost, know where they were going but needed a little help and there were other who just enjoyed talking to us.
Busy work environment with high call volume
Jr. Collections Agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: good hours and hour lunches
Cons: confusing structure

Hardest part of the job was to know exactly what the company wanted from their employees. Most enjoyable part was the early schedule and overtime availability.
laid back workplace
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJanuary 2, 2015
if you enjoy talking on the phone this is the place you would wanna be
Iqor
Collector (Current Employee), New Albany, OHDecember 31, 2014
Hourly pay is good, Some of management is ok. very strict with certain policys
Flexible shifts and good work enviroment
Customer Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 30, 2014
Easy inbound calls, I learned to have a lot of patience and manage the criteria on how long we need to be on a call. My co-workers were absolutely amazing! Hardest part of my job I must say was trying to help the customer's to my best ability but I couldn't give them certain answers in my department because our supervisors had strict policies, so I would have to transfer the customer to customer care for further info about their accounts. The most enjoyable part was going to work to a job I loved and great co-workers.
Kind of stressful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 29, 2014
I learned a lot working at Iqor. I dealt with Sprint customers. My co-workers were some of the nicest people ever. On a typical day, however, it was crazy. The customers would call in and curse you out over their bill. That was the hardest part of the job. The best part of the job was making the customer happy at the end of the call. I enjoyed helping Sprint customers resolve their issues.
its a job
Supervisor/Team Lead (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 29, 2014
I came into the job not having any skills I was hired and have learned basically everything I know as of now
IQOR (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZDecember 24, 2014
Pros: lunch time
Cons: no breaks
Create a good morning routine.
One of the best ways to start your day is to get up early and eat a healthy breakfast. Prioritize, Sometimes we can’t have a productive day because we just don’t know where to start. When that’s the case, the most simple solution is to list everything you need to get accomplished

1 2 3 4 5