iQor Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
I am a customer service representative for TMobile at iQor.
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 17, 2017
Answering phones for customers about the bill or issues with cellular phone service. Everyday with TMobile there is something new so once you train for one thing a week later there is something new.
Great place to work, but lacked steady management
Agent (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 17, 2017
Mangers were good at their jobs, but favoritism and personal gossip were a big problem among workers as well as management.
Typically, the environment was easy-going and relaxed. Most of the stress and complaints came from the strong personal issues and coworker disputes that were prevalent in the workplace.
Pros
good reward system and coaching for new learners
Cons
tumultuous and unprofessional environment
Amazing people to work with
Finance/Customer Care Agent/Tech support (Former Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 16, 2017
I learned so much working for Iqor. Management is amazing.
wonderful bonus structure. Most enjoyable part of job was my work family and the customers.
Low pay and no opportunity for advancement.
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 16, 2017
Too much monitoring of employees. Poor management, low pay and no opportunity for advancement. Revolving door of employees. The only opportunities available are lateral movements to other accounts.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 15, 2017
Assisting customers, taking inbound calls. Also doing technical support with issues with their phones and service.

The schedules were set, and didn't change a lot.
Pros
Consistent job schedule
Cons
Not career advancements
Could've been better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 13, 2017
Iqor was an ok paying job, though pay could've been much better I do think they appreciate their agents and will assist them the best way they can for most situations.
fast paced and stressful
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 13, 2017
This call center has more high school graduates working for them. You're never providing enough work for them. Although, you give your best it still isn't enough. Someone from other departments as well as your Supervisor is always looking over your shoulder. Makes it uneasy for you to perform your work
Pros
pay was alright
Cons
uneasy work environment
Fast paced but not enough consistancy
Business Class Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 13, 2017
The typical work day consisted of answering inbound calls related to cell phone company T-Mobile billing, repair and general questions. It was a stressful job as the policies and procedures were interpreted differently from supervisor to supervisor. But if you need a job and can overcome difficult customers or situations give it a try.
Pros
it was close to home
Cons
stressful
A good career experience
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Simi Valley, CASeptember 12, 2017
Iqor is a good career experience. Teaches you to be very good at multi-tasking. High patience. Collector skills. A diversed environment and people are reliable
Pros
Paid time off. Could request day off frequently. Sick days available.
Cons
Low salary
Fun, though typical
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 12, 2017
iQor was like any other call center environment as far as work areas and staffing. However, where they excel, and what I enjoyed about the company, was their OT incentives, fun trainers, understanding managers, and overall the aim to help employees be comfortable with their work. Granted, I had previously worked other call center jobs, so I was able to easily become comfortable with the environment. However, I've seen new employees in my training group, who had little to no experience become great leaders in their field, and surprise even the trainers how well they did. I'd like to think the training environment was to thank for such success. Overall, I enjoyed my experience at iQor, but unfortunately had to leave because I had to relocate, and wasn't able to carry on a career with the company. I do recommend anyone applying to the company to look forward to the training, and how at ease everyone carries themselves.
Pros
OT incentives, relaxed environment, fun managers, understanding staffs
Cons
seemingly short breaks
Great starting job
Collection agent call center (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 12, 2017
Iqor is a great place to work for starter job. There is always room to grow within the company at Iqor and they'll be more than happy to help you with getting to the position you want. The starting pay is not as high as it should be but it is something that you can work with.
Limited growth opportunities and certain employees are favored in types of calls received
Bill Collector/ Jr. Agent (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CA 93063September 12, 2017
Moral very low/ management and workplace culture not a enjoyable place to work.
Iqor
Agent (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 11, 2017
If the company would pay their employees what they deserve I believe the quality would improve.

Desperately needs to improve their HR.

Needs to improve on their communication.
Iqor is a good starter job out of high school
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 10, 2017
the way that they promote should include training on how management should carry themselves. supervisor have the habit of talking to the agents as if they are speaking with toddlers
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
supervisors are very disrespectful. hard to talk to
Billing
Jr. Agent (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CASeptember 10, 2017
The days were in shifts. I made calls part of the day and received calls the other part. Talking to customers about their Directv bills and tried to help resolve any billing issues. Had to inform customers about their service being interrupted and helped to extend bill dates and help keep their service
Pros
Talked to customers in a polite manner
Cons
Sometimes had to disconnect service
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 8, 2017
These people up here where not good people at all i hated this company and working for them they was so nasty and ill will towards me...........please do not work for this company.
Fun environment to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2017
Great place to work when i worked there I dont really have much to say I dont really care for the reviews but I enjoyed my time working for iqor for metro pcs
Bad Work/Life Balance
Executive (Former Employee) –  Provincia de PanamáSeptember 7, 2017
They expect the world yet pay for only a country. Poor work/life balance with unreasonable expectations. My manager was great but the upper level executives could care less about you.
unprofessional
HEALTHCARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Dorchester County, SCSeptember 6, 2017
Working at Iqor was a very unprofessional environment. The managers did not seem to take the employees feedback into consideration and I was forced to work overtime without additional pay.
Terrible the worst job ever!!!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSSeptember 6, 2017
I would never recocommend this company to anyone. Management not intellegent enough to teach you properly so you have the tools you need. Oh and the yelling at you when the teacher is suppose to be teaching you is not very appropriate. Need I go on. Don't ever go there is all I can tell you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.