iQor

iQor Employer Reviews

Horrible Company
Collections Team Manager (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 9, 2015
Cons: horrible company
Horrible Company they hire anything walking and the pay is horrible
Great Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 8, 2015
From the first day of training to my last day of work they were the best company I have ever worked for. They were very personal and even from day one upper management knew you by name and they paid close attention to how you learned and helped you understand the job process. I loved Iqor and its staff.
great place for someone who likes customer service
customer service (Former Employee), north charleston, scJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: have to have flexable life
this place would be a great place to work if you are a people person and like working around other people. the supervisors are great and a great overall environment. Its not a easy place to move up in the rankings, and if your not properly trained or have a thick skin this job will not be for you
good
CSR/Collections (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJanuary 5, 2015
good place to work if you dont mind long hours. management is really good and ok to take time off.
Onstar
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 5, 2015
Onstar was amazing it was awesome how we could talk to people all across the world right inside there cars. A typical day at convergys consist of signing in first and then the calls came in from there. There would be people who may have been lost, know where they were going but needed a little help and there were other who just enjoyed talking to us.
Busy work environment with high call volume
Jr. Collections Agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: good hours and hour lunches
Cons: confusing structure
As a Junior Collection Agent I would take inbound calls and take payment and collect the debt. I learned allot of customer service skills. Management was mainly absent. And coworkers were very independent.

Hardest part of the job was to know exactly what the company wanted from their employees. Most enjoyable part was the early schedule and overtime availability.
laid back workplace
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJanuary 2, 2015
if you enjoy talking on the phone this is the place you would wanna be
Iqor
Collector (Current Employee), New Albany, OHDecember 31, 2014
Hourly pay is good, Some of management is ok. very strict with certain policys
Flexible shifts and good work enviroment
Customer Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 30, 2014
Easy inbound calls, I learned to have a lot of patience and manage the criteria on how long we need to be on a call. My co-workers were absolutely amazing! Hardest part of my job I must say was trying to help the customer's to my best ability but I couldn't give them certain answers in my department because our supervisors had strict policies, so I would have to transfer the customer to customer care for further info about their accounts. The most enjoyable part was going to work to a job I loved and great co-workers.
Kind of stressful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 29, 2014
I learned a lot working at Iqor. I dealt with Sprint customers. My co-workers were some of the nicest people ever. On a typical day, however, it was crazy. The customers would call in and curse you out over their bill. That was the hardest part of the job. The best part of the job was making the customer happy at the end of the call. I enjoyed helping Sprint customers resolve their issues.
its a job
Supervisor/Team Lead (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 29, 2014
I came into the job not having any skills I was hired and have learned basically everything I know as of now
IQOR (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZDecember 24, 2014
Pros: lunch time
Cons: no breaks
Create a good morning routine.
One of the best ways to start your day is to get up early and eat a healthy breakfast. Prioritize, Sometimes we can’t have a productive day because we just don’t know where to start. When that’s the case, the most simple solution is to list everything you need to get accomplished
Not a very welcoming job
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Miramar, FLDecember 12, 2014
Pros: easy. don't move around much
Cons: most of the job
Not a very good job. youre forced to do more than your pay wold suggest
Overall Experience
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2014
A typical day at work was vety simple. Get to work and get on the phones. Even though the management tried to create intrest the atmosphere just was not to great. Even though i had some great accomplishments there its not the best place to work in my eyes.
Stressful Place to work
Customer Service Respresentative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 4, 2014
Pros: none that i can think of
Cons: stressful job and employees are under paid and the equipment is sub-standard.
The job is very stressful. Agents cannot always get assistance or support from superiors to handle difficult cases. Management does not provide access badges to new agents and trainees in a timely manner. The work site needs to be sanitized and upgraded. The equipment is sub-par. Supervisors need management training in how to treat and talk to employees. The pay rate is very poor for the amount of time and stress that agents have to go through. I am sure some labor laws are being violated at this company.
Busy high volume work place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 30, 2014
This is a great place to work. Everyday you walk in, you know what you are going to do and nothing changes.Typical day at work is just answering calls and managing customers or making outbound calls.
IQOR
Agent (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 30, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: benefits, pay, management
Company is very unprofessional. Claim Benefits/raises but do not honor any agreements made
productive place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 27, 2014
nice job...learned a lot and meet new people.. my supervisor was very helpful and did a lot to help our team. I really enjoyed working with this company lost of room for growth
A great job
Professional Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 26, 2014
I would not recommend this job to nobody because its hard to make money at time but. when the money comes in it comes in bundles. I like that people can make there own hours. The management was great.
not the job for me
call center agent (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 25, 2014
Pros: ez to start there
Cons: lies
as soon as i started working at iqor they told me i would get my benefits and start earning vacation at 90 days that was a lie at my 90 days they told me the policy had changed and it would be when i reached $11.00 a hour witch would be fine if you have the opportunity to earn a raise like they told me every month but as come to find out there are months were they do not give raises they will not say this but no one revives a raise and no one gets a reason why i have worked there going on 2 years and have seen 4 managers fired for doing shady things i just want a job that will not lie to me.