iQor Employee Reviews in United States

co workers make your day fun
JR Agent/Agent (Former Employee) –  Arleta, CAJuly 14, 2016
take your calls help customers do your best but at the end is all about collecting the money. Must put your heart away and be cold sometimes to focus on the money and not on the peoples situations. Co-workers make it all be less stressful , hardest part was trying to give customer service and collecting money at the same time, The most enjoyable was being out before 1 pm.
Typical work day
Agent (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 16, 2015
The work environment is as any other collection company. Co-workers and management are very good to work with. Unfortunately since RMS merged with Iqor, some of the incentives have gone down including medical coverage, bonuses and raises.
Pros
If the account you work on within Iqor leaves, there is always placement within the buidling.
Cons
healthcare is expensive, very small chance of a raise or title advancement
Opportunity for Growth
Customer Service/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLMay 22, 2016
Typical day involves running and putting together reports, coaching and developing agents, taking escalated calls, and conducting trainings. Opportunities for better pay for those in supervisor positions and opportunities for growth within the company. Most enjoyable part of the job is the relationship you build with your agents.
Easy
Federal Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 26, 2016
It was very easy to get along with and belong. Flexible hours and very friendly managers, but a little bit of nepotism involved
Pros
Good hourly pay
Cons
Too much micro management
worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 3, 2016
This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. Extremely unprofessional. There one instance where I was in elevator with a fellow who smelled of marijuana. You are on your on with parking, iqor recommends you park at residential apartment, then walk to work. At night time its extremely sketchy walking to your car.
Pros
income
just an everyday job
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 10, 2016
a typical day required login, but fast pace for work, limited breathing room
management will help u smooth out the edge for workflow
hardest part of job of being able to brush off calls as the time interval is less then 5 min. taking multiple can be a drain
Pros
offers and promotions given months
Cons
hard aspect for clients or aspect of inbound calls
Not Good
Customer Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 18, 2016
You can not go anywhere in this company unless you know someone who knows someone.
Training is horrible and Management is the worse.
Iqor
Call Center Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 14, 2016
IQOR was my first customer service job in a call center. Was a great experience, i love the job wish to go back. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of this job were the mean customers that would call about they phone. Which i tried to help the best way i can.
Pros
great enviroment
Cons
No Cell Phone have a young child needed my phone on the floor
Better Work Environment
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCApril 25, 2016
Changes are made without you knowing, or having the appropriate conversation. These people have little regard for their employees, unless you're in the click . Management have meetings saying how good things are going ,next people are laid of promises are always made,but never kept. The people that have the position of a manager need to be reconsider.
unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHJuly 13, 2016
This company is unorganized and did not care about it's employees. Upper management shows favoritism and fires you if you bring it up. Although I was not fired I have seen others get fired for some ridiculous reasons. The head of HR will embarrass you when she terminates you, and make a spectacle out of the whole ordeal.
Fun team-based working environment but not professional
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 20, 2016
You can make good money at IQOR and there are opportunities for promotions. The job is pretty straight forward and is easy to get used to if you can effectively deal with people over the phone. The environment, however, isn't a very professional one.
Pros
Fun, team-oriented
Cons
not professional
Acceptional Entry Level Job
Quality Assurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 2, 2015
iQor has a very unique and diverse environment, with a great opportunity of advancement. It, also, is a great opportunity for young adults to enter into the workforce without any prior experience. They work very well with training and personal progression.
Pros
Adequate Advancement
Cons
Benefits & Schedule Flexibility
fun workplace with good opportunities
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2015
A typical day of Iqor consists of talking with multiple customers about their Sprint account and assising them to the best of my ability. Since I've been an employee of sprint, I've assisted customers with reviewing bills, starting or cancelling sprint accounts, processing payments, and/or setting up payment arrangements based on account status. The management and supervisors are okay but I feel they could be more helpful with employees and customers. The co-workers around me are great. We help eachother more than supervisors assist us. The hardest part of my job is dealing with disrespectful customers while your assisting them with there problems and trying your best to assist them. The most enjoyable part of my job are the bonuses you can accumulate monthly for meeting quotas and being at working at your scheduled time.
Pros
bonuses, available overtime
Cons
rarely get assistance as far as supvs, barely get raises, no advancement in company
A company with a lot of growth, if your ready to grow with it.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 10, 2016
iQor has a very deep technical profile. They are pretty much state of the art with many facets of their technology. And the company is on the up-swing of beginning to treat all levels of their employees with respect and positive influences. They were one of the first companies to offer fiber opitcs to residential communities on select southern states.
Pros
Long breaks and acquired skills.
Fast Paced Job
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 14, 2016
A typical day at work would require sitting down all day and being on the phone.
Here at this job you have to be on the phone at all times. You have to deal with people that are customers with T-Mobile or "potential" customers (meaning you have to make them a customer). It was kind of stressful besause you can not simply make someone do something that they don't want to, for me that was the hardest part.
I learned how to upsell and be a little bit more convincing or persuasive with selling products and information.
Fun work Place, busy environment
Customer Service Rep (Collections) (Former Employee) –  Cross, SCJune 14, 2016
Iqor is a company for direct tv. Call center work. I got to choose which hours fit my schedule called the "flex schedule". Starting pay was good. after 3months proba you get to have directive for free only paying for the number of tv boxes you have monthly
Pros
heavy call volume
Cons
Great pay and benefits
need better management
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 12, 2016
co worker are nice, the trainee in this location only cares about themselves. its more of a fashion show them a job. They will talk most of the time they should be teaching and they have very unprofessional managers. I seriously grown to hate going into this workplace. Your position is not secure, you can lose your job for the smallest thing. they always hiring because their always firing or someone quitting.
Pros
THE PAY AND OVERTIME
Cons
MANAGER AND SUPERVISOR
Very productive work environment
Contact Agent (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYNovember 20, 2015
A typical day at work was full of great management as well as wonderful co-workers working along side each other. The hardest part of my job was coming across a customer issue that I was unable to resolve myself. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to make a customer happy and securing their services by providing them required information..
Horrible managment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKMay 15, 2016
I loved the job itself, however, I could not tolerate the work environment. My female supervisor would often make sensual comments to male co-workers that were overheard by my customers on the phone. They also failed to reasonably accommodate my disability.
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
Short breaks, poor management
Take it if its the only job offered! Otherwise keep looking.
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 16, 2016
These people have little regard for thier employees, unless you're in the click .Otherwise, it's like walking on egg shells!! Management have meetings saying how good things are going ,next people are laid off😕 promises are always made,but never kept.
Pros
Cool coworkers and occasional ovt.
Cons
Lying management, job security etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.