iQor Employee Reviews

IQor
Customer Service/Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 1, 2015
A typical day consisted of me speaking to National Grid customers and helping them resolve their account issues .I set up repayment plans and collected payments .I gained valuable customer service skills while working for Iqor .Overall it was a good experience .
productive, competitive enviorment, fast pace, friendly staff
Agent/Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHSeptember 30, 2015
good job for people who likes to multi-task. good job for people who want to advance. nice job for people who likes bonus's.
It's a very great professional job. It's a great job overall I miss it so much
Agent (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FloridaSeptember 28, 2015
Professional work environment, they make it very competitive. It makes the reps go harder. The company is overall just a wonderful company.
Pros
Fun
Cons
rude customers
Ghetto job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 28, 2015
Horrible place to work! very unprofessional management they hire anybody. Training isn't informative. They teach you more about the Hip Hop world than they do about the job
a great place for experience
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 24, 2015
Iqor is a great place for call center experience but as far as advancement that is not the job for you. they have a high turn over and the management team doesn't have the training or people skill to make a successful work place. all in all i have met great people and had a good experience working on different campaigns.
Samsung Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 23, 2015
It was cool for the most part. I had to work long shifts, which was unhealthy. I didn't get any good off days I requested.. It was a really bad experience for me.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2015
Answering calls concerning roadside assistance. Work environment was ok just needs more communication within management.
co-workers dealt with the same treatment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 20, 2015
customers were always upset and complaining. waking up everyday to know you are about to get yelled at for something you didn't do, was dis-heartening.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
customers complaining anon stop
Productive work place with very determined people.
Recovery Agent / Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTSeptember 18, 2015
Working at Iqor was challenging at first, mostly because I am the youngest and I had to prove myself in almost everything I did, but I grew to love the company as well as the people within it. I learned some valuable things that I know will benefit me in the near future. I've been in this call center for over a year and the people are still so very kind to me. I've learn to operate several computer systems working with this company. Overall the experience has been great.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
pay rate
Good company, needs better management.
Level 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 16, 2015
While working there experienced a manager confront a worker in a very unprofessional manner while calls were going on.
Fast pace workplace, with many friendly faces
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2015
It is a great place with a lot of rapid changes,
learned valuable human connecting skills & on how to handle disgruntled customers.
Management is informative.
Coworkers are friendly & colorfully diverse.
The hardest part is dealing with certain disgruntled customers.
The part I like the best is the coworkers in a friendly atmosphere.
Iqor has a good atmosphere and culture.
AVP (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 15, 2015
Iqor has a solid training program with continued training after the initial 2 weeks. They are very concerned about all types of state and federal compliance.
IQOR was in essence a company that the Kansas Dept of Revenue out-sourced it's collection of delinquent taxes to.
PhoneCollector (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSSeptember 14, 2015
I was not happy with IQOR but it was about the only job I could find in Topeka that I was qualified for. I worked in the phone collections group.
fun workplace
Call Center Peoples Gas CSR (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 14, 2015
the hardest thing about iqor is the customers on the other line and management. other than that everything is great the pay and hours even the co-workers. it was a great experience to work here.
work day moved fast it was an awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHSeptember 13, 2015
fun work place the management did everything they could to make sure everyones needs were took care of. they were when i had some issues with my children child care.
call centers is the worse
Contact Center Agent (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 12, 2015
Call centers are the worse. I hate talking to a customer about a bill and when they call to ask for a supervisor there was never one around.
iqor
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2015
Lots of work is required but people are rarely noticed for their great work. The hours are not bad but the pay if awful. You have to disregard everything but the job and work 10+ hour shifts in order to bring in enough funds to support a family
Open
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  usaSeptember 10, 2015
Utilize customer service skills to negotiate account resolutions.
Represent GM Financial professionally within the center and throughout the community.
Ensure that all actions are in compliance with company policies and laws.
Communicate with customers appropriately; with proper speed, tone, and consistency.
Demonstrate effective questioning/listening skills when speaking with customers and third parties.
Keep calls on-task and ensuring efficient use of call handle time.
Use probing questions and leverage information obtained to ensure productive collection/skip tracing efforts.
Document all conversations and collection activities. Use holds/promises effectively, based on the situation
Productive and working a lot of hours
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte,NCSeptember 9, 2015
this is a great place to work if you want to work a lot of hours,but their breaks are very shorts.
There are a lot of contraindication on their policies making almost impossible for the person who is working to provide a great customer service experience.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Very Shorts Breaks, must of the supervisors never wanted to help
Good starter job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 4, 2015
Iqor has a lot of young employees that are just coming into the workforce. Might not be the right fit for older more expirenced workers.