iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

FUN wORK PLACE
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), TempeApril 22, 2015
I USED TO LOVE TO WORK HER WAS A BIG EXPIERENCE LOVED MY CO WORKERS MANAGMENT VERY WELL KEPT DIFF DEPARTMENTS I WORKD IN TWO DIFF DEPARTMENTS BUT OVERALL GOOD PLACE
IQor Wasn't a fun place to work nor fair.
Customer Service/Billing for T-Mobile (Former Employee), Miramar, FLApril 21, 2015
i will never apply to iQor ever again the pay is not that good . They wanted so much you had to have stats and maintain them or you would have been fired.
slow steady pace
Assurion Claim Rep/Customer Svice Rep (Former Employee), Miramar, FLApril 17, 2015
Pros: daily incentives
Cons: under staff
Days are typically repetitive, management and co workers are knowledgeable and friendly. Learned to process missing phone claim. The worst part at times was the lack of staffing. The best part was the pay and incentives.
Relaxed workplace with spaced cubicles
Collections Representative (Current Employee), Charleston, SCApril 13, 2015
Pros: Good Scheduled hours; focus on independent improvement
Cons: Short breaks
Arrive at work 10 minutes early to log into computer systems. I learned how to be more punctual. Also, to be cautious and courteous when talking to customers. My manager is great. I enjoyed working with my co workers. An interesting part of my job is the curve balls customers can send to you. Which requires me to think on my feet. Word choice is critical. Assisting customers and fulfilling their needs was the most satisfying.
Poor AVP's
Agent (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 10, 2015
A typical work day is you go in and take phone calls and when you need help on an account you are bounced around from supervisor to supervisor. If you have a supervisor call they won't take it.
High stress environment but have ability to grow.
AVP or Operations (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2015
Pros: The ability to move up in the company
Cons: High stress
High stress environment but have ability to grow. Depending on the project you are working for would determine your work load. The particular project I was on was very much time consuming ended up working 10+ days but on salary.
Fun company
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2015
I did like the company prior to closing down. I believe it they wouldn't have close I will still be there. I was there for 12 years and don't regret any of them.
Fun place to work
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 9, 2015
I love the pay and the skills that I learned. I work on five different account to it always kept me on my toes. I love my supervisor Woody Eugene, he always kept us learning new thing so that we always had a good quality score.
Not a career choice company
Assistant Team Lead (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCApril 8, 2015
Management wasn't understanding.
Very strict treated employees like children
Co workers where nice and friendly
Benefits wasn't the best
productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 8, 2015
Pros: cafeteria in the building bonuses
Cons: none really just do your job
I enjoyed my job and the people in my department iwas in a bad car accident and they wanted me back at work and i was prepaired at that time to work so i had to leave its a place with advancement.
just a job
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Richardson, TXApril 6, 2015
I am thankful to have a job. iQor needs to improve on training,management and organization. I just work here! Looking for other employment opportunities.
Poor management
Customer Serivce Rep (Former Employee), BethlehemApril 6, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
I worked here for a brief time. This place is so unprofessional in training they say you need to dress business casual. When I showed up, there were people in hoodies, sneakers,spandex etc. Management turned a blind eye. Also when I was being trained. The person training me was getting emails from his wife all day regarding his training of the new girl. (hope your not hitting on the new girl) Really? Also in the bathroom I spoke with two older women who said not to use the other bathroom that someone took fecal matter and wrote on the wall for the cleaning crew to clean.. That was it... left this place in a hurry.. Also if you don't complete your training don't expect to be paid what your were hired for... A joke if only there clients knew how they ran the show over there.. This is just a really bad call center.. Kind of like a sweat shop for call centers...
Productive, Fast Paste
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Miramar, FLApril 3, 2015
It was a great experience, fast paste. Fun atomosphere, would have loved to continue to work if it were not for me relocating
productive, family atomersphere
Account Representative (Former Employee), Albany, OHApril 2, 2015
Pros: lovely co-workers and supervisiors
Cons: when systems would go down we had to go home
I liked working here because everyone didn't mind helping one another and everyone was so friendly and I learned how large balance UPS customers handle their business with UPS to receive incoming and outgoing deliveries.
productive and fun place work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 1, 2015
enjoyable and cool environment
everybody helpful and long as you want help you they will help you
easy money long as you want make money
iQor
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioMarch 31, 2015
The most difficult part about being laid off due to work force reduction was leaving the people. But isn't this the way it is with every job.
Repetitive job with little advancement
Agent (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAMarch 30, 2015
The work is the same day to day, come in sit at your desk, make calls, go home. For the pay, it is great and easy work for 10/11 dollars an hour you make, but there is no room for advancement once you reach 11 dollars an hour.
Production at the work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 28, 2015
A typical dat at work is challenging. Some customers that call in are sometimes irate and is not pleased with the service. The hardest part of my job is handling escalated calls. The most enjoyable part of the job is being rewarded for the hard work done with incentives and praises that the customer gives you.
productive fun work place
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 26, 2015
handling inbound calls assisting customers with basic electric bill issues such as making payments explain bills starting new or discontinuing services.
it not tht bad there
❸ Assist in all other office administrative duties (Current Employee), Miramar, FLMarch 25, 2015
It was okay at the beginning./// the management system was not good. but overall it was okay./////there was no place for growth working environment was not too bad.////

iQor Salaries