iQor Employee Reviews

Warning
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 11, 2017
You will take back to back phone calls. They mess up pay and make you clock out to go to the bathroom. Operations manager is cold and does not treat people with respect. There are many illegal practices going on at this location.
Non personal company
Assistance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSFebruary 11, 2017
Being an Iqor employee has been more of a downfall than expected. The company has a number of kinks to work out. In the beginning, the transition was extremely hard, the company was late with paychecks, and at this time still owe people money. The company also doesn't communicate with the employees, very well, and you usually get the run around when it comes to getting questions answered.
High Motivation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 10, 2017
The managers and team members made the job fun because it was a fast paced work environment. What we do is answer phone calls in and out bound and we help our customers with their accounts. I've learned how to mutli-task in a very shory period of time. We were basically like family when I went to work. The hardest part of the job was explaining to the customers why their account were behind they were not understanding their payment amount each month were causing the problem. The most enjoyable part if the job was the communication and laughter I shared with my customers while doin my job.
Pros
manager made home made meals for the employees
Cons
short breaks
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 10, 2017
When I worked here, I did have a good morning schedule. I had the opportunity to travel with management to learn new information and had the chance to come back and train the department. I wish that the pay was better and that there was room for advancement.
Horrific work environment!!!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 9, 2017
Some program owners are not qualified to hold their position. There are too many qualified people on the phones who shouldn't be just taking calls. The majority of the staff hired to do Workforce duties are unqualified. They do not care about their agents. The work environment is more stressful than it has to be. No one listens anymore, if ever. The most difficult part of the job is going in to work. Never quit your current job before you find another. I did learn what not to do to get ahead. The most enjoyable part of my work day is going home. I try not to get attached to people because no one stays very long, by choice. Even the Supervisors are not there very long. I have witnessed a number of Supervisors come in and leave within six months of hire. Upper Management seem to focus on everything other than what matters most. This would be the true customer experience and the people who have to connect with them.
Pros
You meet some really nice people.
Cons
Everything else about the job.
It was alright
Employee (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 8, 2017
it was alright. Took our job over seas. The benefits was alright at first. But then they started to take things away. The management was soso.
i learned a lot
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAFebruary 8, 2017
it was just a job, not the greatest of job, but paid my bills while working there. a great short term job crossed trained in all fields available
Having a positive day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 6, 2017
Not always does they day go as good as you want it but its always good to make the best out it management is always the best to learn more and experience working for this company has been & amazing journey the hardest part of the job was getting hung up on but that's not nothing to let bother you most of all making sure all customers are satisfied makes the day enjoyable & it makes it the best part of the job.
Pros
Cons
15 minute breaks 30minute lunch
a productive place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 6, 2017
i actually enjoy the account i work for within iqor. its more like a family.iqor as a whole is a place where you can get the job done,i think if iqor had more company events and a better benefit system it might just be the #1 place to be
Pros
the account within the company are awesome
Cons
benefits, no company events
Nice instructors
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 4, 2017
I learn how to communicate with people more, and find out what the problem is that they are asking of and for me to better understand so I can put it in a way that I can answer their question an not confuse myself.

I learn about patience too have to have that.
Proudctive not so well together
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 4, 2017
Taking phone calls on a daily basis and assisting member that are irate with their billing and making sure that they understand as to what's going on with their account. Doesn't let you know what's going on and expects things to be done right always. everyone is pretty cool at times.
personal enviorment rather than proffesional
Senior Agent (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 3, 2017
There is a extreme lack of professional behavior while tremendous levels of favoritism as well as personal vendettas.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Average
CCR (Current Employee) –  Altoona, PAFebruary 3, 2017
A typical day is constantly receiving phone calls back to back about the same situations whether it is receivers, updating info, processing a transaction, troubleshooting a remote/receiver, changing someone's package, explaining a customer why things have changed with their account and whether or not something is out of my control. Overall, it's a full time job with full benefits that if you need a place to work, it's a place to be. Culture is great. Hardest part of the job and dealing with angry customers when something that happened isn't your fault and sitting for 7 1/2 hours a day. You learn about the dish, receivers, remotes, what is compatible and what isn't, what channels go with what package, why there are blackouts, and you can upgrade and not downgrade, etc.
Pros
30 min lunch and approved PTO if requested early enough
Cons
can only advance to peer advisor or coach after being a rep
if you want to get off your feet a little or looking to for some call center customer service experience i recommend this job
Samsung Senior Tech/Tmobile (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 1, 2017
Nice employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHFebruary 1, 2017
Iqor had a very good work environment, the job was very challengeing and one of my supervisors where awesome..........................................
Happy, young environment
FINANCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of me logging in and getting right on the calls. There's about a 2 hour increment between each break. It goes 10 minute break--lunch--10 break--end shift. I learned a job is what you make it, at iQor as long as you do your work and meet your stats you can gain bonuses and raises easily. Also if you surround yourself with negativity you will not do well but if you do your own thing you will be fine. Management are very nice but stern. If you're not doing your job or not trying you will know. The environment really just depends who you surround yourself with, there are a lot of young people so gets rowdy sometimes however in the earlier shifts more middle age to seniors work. The hardest part of the job is being on the phone all day with such short breaks. The most enjoyable part for me was the people I met.
Pros
people
Cons
short breaks
N/a
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 1, 2017
Good job, good benefits, steady work load, not best location with no vehilce but its a good start job to get your experience in the customer services field to move on to much better to stay and be the best you can be
great starter job
BILLING AND COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 31, 2017
great way to get you into office work. they promise advancement but that is not likely. the company is great to get you started and the turn over rate is very high
Loved it! And miss it!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 31, 2017
I loved working at iqor the incentives were great te place was great the people were great the food thst the trucks came to serve was great except for management the latin hispanics really look for their kind which was not fair.
Pros
Almost everuthibg
Cons
Very Bad and poor disgusting managment
Can be a Great learning experience
Dispute Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 30, 2017
You can learn some great skills to further yourself with a different company. This is not a company that you can move up quickly. You will meet good people that do believe in teamwork and helping others. Depending on the department that you work for, can be a good company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.

63%