iQor Employee Reviews

ok place to work
Agent (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 16, 2018
i like the shifts the offered there trainers really care if you make it through there training class. they give help when needed in the training room and on the production floor.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
young workers
Sucks no really a good place to wofk
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  AZJanuary 15, 2018
Sucks not a goof place to work its not a fun place to be management sucks no advancement does kot make you want to succeed more like just a pay check just show up to work
Cons
Stressful and quick pace job
Inbound Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 15, 2018
Working for Sprint specifically was a hassal.. you're dealing with angry customers all day. Iqor really just taught me patients with customers and how to handle my tone when speaking over the phone.
It begin with a different environment
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 15, 2018
I started working for IQOR in Tucson, AZ as a Billing Specialist. It was not a typical Call Center environment and it was a more professional insurance setting. I moved to Chandler and was grateful to be able to transfer to the Tempe, AZ location. The Tempe location was quite different. My supervisors were great but the office was not clean. I found a bed bug and showed it to HR and they didn't seem concerned AT ALL. I left and never went back as no one was able to confirm if there was an infestation problem.
Pros
Nice people, diverse, and fun.
Cons
Work environment was not very clean.
Fast paced environment
Customer Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 15, 2018
I was employed here for 10 years, I enjoyed the people I met, but it is hard to move forward in this company. I did learn and gained great experience in the time employed.
Pros
Discounts on services
Cons
Lack of caring management team
Not applicable
Customer Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 15, 2018
A typical day is pulling daily invoice reports and tracking payments. Working with customers to have their accounts brought current and any other tasks that come through regarding AR.
Iqor
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 14, 2018
Not a place i would tell a friend to work I work rather have them go to a temp then wit iqor. A lot of friends an family work there with has long relationship with sups an so its a lot of stuff people get away with that other people cant .
good start out job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2018
the job was not touch but could be very aggravating if your not use to dealing with customer who seem most of the time unhappy due to service but the environment for the most part was nice and conformable
Pros
good envirnoment
Cons
alot of shift bids
Greatwork environment
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 12, 2018
Management makes sure you have every tool/resource to perform your job duties. Training was fun and a great experience to prepare you for what was to come.
iQor is a fast paced work environment.
Customer Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 11, 2018
iQor to me was a very cut throat job. At a very fast pace too. Their main focus, to me, was always meeting their stats (which I understand, its a call center), but doesn't mean customer service should take a fall either.
a good job for argumentive teenager
In /Outbound Collector (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJanuary 11, 2018
face passed loud and ghetto if you want to work somewhere where they barely pay you and rules constantly change this is the place otherwise steer clear bad management and company
Pros
fee lunch sometimes
Cons
hours, pay, coworkers
Job review
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2018
My review of my current employer is that the job is laid back but not taken seriously at times i feel. The calls are hard but once you get the flow of it, it's not that hard at all.
Pros
Days go by quick
Cons
Breaks and lunches aren't consistent.
Work Envionrnment
Certified Trainer on the MetroPCS Account (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 10, 2018
Fast pace environment with great overtime. Could be a little demanding but over is a great place to work and build a career for those seeking long term.
Great company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Good company to work for and great job opportunity. Good mangement and good supervisor . When working with the company I was able to achieve many goals
Great place to work and to grow
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Iqor takes care of the employees and everyone is like family there. They offer overtime, great incentives, and you accumulate vacation every pay period.
short term
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 9, 2018
This job is great for short term or while in school but a lot of favoritism in the company and if you are not at the top of the best friend list you will never succeed
Not enough money for what the job really is
Metro PCS Agent (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJanuary 9, 2018
Honestly I think Callcenters should pay their employees way more than they do and they should slow down the phone queue so the employees won't be constantly slammed everyday that they're at work all the time
Pros
All the moral support from everyone in the whole building
Cons
Everything else
its a job
Health Plan Services (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 8, 2018
its have different options available for work options, since they handle various different projects. You able to move with the company to different project as long its available.
Needing improvement
Accounts Receivable Specialist/Collections (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 8, 2018
At one time iQor was called RMS and was a good company to work for. The managers seemed to care and wanted to work with their employees. Today's company seems more to care about the money which can be brought in then their employees. No raises, no promotions, no opportunities for advancements.
Cons
favoritism; no raises; no promotions
well the work place was ok
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKJanuary 8, 2018
it was an ok job just need to make more for what you put up with they need to have better management skills. there was a big thing with the job help and there was no help.
Pros
need more flex on the job
Cons
an hour lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.