iQor

iQor Employer Reviews

fun workplace
customer service rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I really wish i could have stayed at this job it was real laidback
unprofessional workplace
Customer Service Rep/Collections (Former Employee), new albany,ohJuly 24, 2014
Pros: lunches; fun activities sometimes; co-workers
Cons: unprofessional workplace; systems always down
productive when systems are up. Helping customers with their gas bills and accounts. I learned different systems I never used before on the computer. Management was very rude almost all the time, Supervisors were ok. My Supervisor was very friendly and connected well with all his team members. co-workers were great, with the exception of co-workers – more... getting into fights. Nothing was really hard there. And the most enjoyable part was my team and my supervisor. – less
Iqor
Customer Service/sales rep (Former Employee), Lauderdale Lakes, FLJuly 24, 2014
Inbound sales for T-Mobile, up selling products.My responsibility is to resolves customer situation and set up new line of service and up sales products on every call.
production based
Senior Agent (Former Employee), Depew, NYJuly 23, 2014
Pros: hourly pay
Cons: driving distance
Some of the management was more concerned about their social life then helping the production of the agents. Management would also tend to play favorites. Co-workers were knowledgeable of their job and responsibilties.
Most enjoyable part of a work day
APPLICATION SPECIALIST/ PORTFOLIO (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: decent amount of personal work area space
Cons: must use personal freetime to cover holidays, can only wear jeans on fridays or on days where you have to pay $2.00
The most enjoyable part of the job are the coworkers. They are very friendly and good to be around. Postive attitudes
easy going
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tempe,ArizonaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation
Cons: sitting for long periods of time
friendly work enviroment, call center setting
i learned how to diffuse a situation without having to escalate the call
Great Experience
Collector/Team Leader/AVP (Supervisor) (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: systems training
Cons: healthcare, pay increases, work environment
Great stepping stone to move on and grow. The hardest part about this job is advancement.
Some great people to work with.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2014
Pros: amazing, friendly customers
Cons: not enough benefits
It is a very fast pace and, busy job. I have learned a lot from this job experience such as, department statuses and managing prices and satisfying customers. My co-workers are one team, they always make sure that everyone's jobs are completed. Walmart is a very good job, especially for those who are looking forward to management careers.
Busy and fast paced
Collections Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 17, 2014
I learned how to do collections and top down negotiations, something I didn't know much about.
Work Expectations
Payment Processor (Current Employee), New Albany, OHJuly 17, 2014
Pros: paid breaks
Cons: healthcare, vacation time
A typical day at work for me is very, very busy! I've learned a lot about what management should and shouldn't do in a company. My co workers range anywhere from 18-50's. This is a department full of women there are only three guys in my department. Being that I process payments I normally work very close with statements and invoicing and finance since – more... they have to balance the bank accounts based on what I post. The hardest part about the job is dealing with systems that have issues and cause electronic errors that can't be avoided. The most enjoyable part is that my manager is very flexible when it comes to taking time off. – less
unprofessional workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: bonus and team rewards
Cons: short breaks and long shifts
A typical day at Iqor is answering outbound calls pertaining to delinquent accounts due to past due balance, early cancelation, resolving balances before going to third party collection agencies. I learned that with this company if customer pays with credit or debit card it is stored on their file. This card can be used if account has a delinquent balance – more... due to DIRECTV, without any authorization. This is called e5drafting. My co- workers weren't to professional and this sometimes bothered me. The hardest part setting people on a fix income on automatic drafting. The most in job time was making my customers happy by restoring services. – less
grt place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Albany, OHJuly 10, 2014
great place to work great line of work very exciting enviornment very peaceful enjoyable experience
fast paced and productive
Collection Agent (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJuly 9, 2014
Pros: set schedule
Cons: in house politics
This job is about multitasking, handling pass due accounts with irate customers while doing many different functions on the computer and keeping a professional manner at all times.
Great workplace environment
Vice President of Global Real Estate & Procurement (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: ping pong table
Cons: healthcare benefits are weak
iQor allows each and every employee to grow within the company. Management believes in internal movement which grants their employees the opportunity to expand their knowledge in a corporate environment.

The greatest part of my job at iQor are my coworkers. There is never a dull moment in the office.
Iqor
Sr. Agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2014
Clocking in, Training people on new and old computer programs.

I learned Management skills and how to train agents.

Managers/ co-workers worked together to make everyone succeed.

The hardest part of the job. were the hours.

Most enjoyable part of the job was training people new skills
steady workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCJuly 5, 2014
comfortable setting, nice supervisors comfortable setting, nice supervisors comfortable setting, nice supervisors comfortable setting, nice supervisors comfortable setting, nice supervisors comfortable setting, nice supervisors
great enviroment
CSR (Former Employee), North, SCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great leadership
Cons: short breaks
answering phones
Notating accounts
Processing payments
retaining customes
Your benefits and salary depends on the level you are on.
Brand Account Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 28, 2014
At iQor there are levels you have to go through in order to earn benefits and better pay. They do not play favorites. Your salary is what level you are at. Part of the technology is advanced, yet they do not have the right or proper equipment for the employees.
Fast paced, and driven sales campaign that brings out the most in me!
Customer Service/Sales Agent (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 27, 2014
The environment is the only thing lacking, and the appreciation for employees. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind staying!
Great environment to work at.
Agent (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJune 27, 2014
Overhead Supervisors not at all compassionate about employers, will overwork yourself, not enough information is given to help you on the phones once you started training.