iQor Employee Reviews

Positive environment
Agent (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMay 11, 2016
Work is never overwhelming
Management works with your schedules
Paid time off
Benefits
Rewards
Incentives
Breaks
Meetings are fun
if you're desperate, they'll hire you
Rep (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 20, 2016
I was absolutely desperate to get a job. No one wanted to touch me after being out of work for two years. This place did. I'm not going to sugar coat and say everything is fantastic, it's not. They pay horribly, and it's tough to get raises (although I got one every chance I could, and moved up extremely quickly).

If you are willing to come in, do your job and get out, this is the place for you. If you don't let yourself get wrapped up in the gossip (it is a call center after all) you'll be alright.
productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJuly 18, 2016
good place to work
fun environment
great pay
good management
great trainers
the most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere around you
Rude and Unprofessional
Collections Agent/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 7, 2016
The management did not explain my job, I had one day of training with a woman that was just learning the account as well. Management was very rude and would penalize me for going to doctors appointments that I had given 2 weeks advance notice. Co-Workers were all great people to work with, I enjoyed contacting customers and talking with them.
Pros
set hours
Cons
healthcare, staff
Total ghetto! This place is a hole and has a huge bed-bug infestation!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 17, 2016
There is no consistency to anything that is done there. No clue what your schedule will be one day to the next, they expect you to be available 7 days a week for the hours they are open. When DTV offers stipend pay the pay can be really good. As agents we are told that we get a bonus but they change the goals you need to reach in order to get it. It felt more like I was in High School than a job. Your schedule depends more on if the manager likes you than how good you do your job. I would say take the CapOne or Eversource job, those agents seem happier...the DTV side sucks!
Pros
Paid training gave me experience needed to get a better job.
Cons
Management team is awful, can't get PTO planned even if you've earned it.
Worked for years and company keeps falling down
CSR I (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLJanuary 9, 2017
Company keeps getting worse and worse by week, has been nothing but downhill with iQor and its sad because prior was Asurion and Asurion knew how to treat employees and pay people right
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
break overages will clock you out, pay not always accurate, must self manage certain thing or wont be paid for, almost everything
productive workplace
Assist AT&T (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 4, 2016
Productive workplace place, co-workers are helpful and supportive but management may need to work on being more professional , attentive and supportive, When I had an issue with anything at work management was never there and sometimes treated employees very rudely and disrespectful
It is a competitive work plave and exciting
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLMay 24, 2016
Iqor gives you the core skills needed to be a great and efficient CSR if you take in the information provided during training. It offers a competitive atmosphere as those who do well usually get a say in their preferred schedule. It is a very fast and fun place to work. I loved the supervisors. They do get a lot of new people all the time which isn't a good sign.
Iqor is a fun and freindly place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 5, 2016
I've been working for iWork for 3 months and it's been fun, but the getting paid biweekly is what's killing me.
But other than that all the sups are good people and help a lot in every way you can think
Pros
Bonuses, prizes when you get customer surveys
Cons
Short lunches
Lots of imrpovement needed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 25, 2016
No teamwork. Work every weekend and all holidays. Too competitive to the point your job will on the line. Supervisor aren't as helpful and informative as needed.
Pros
30 minute lunch breaks.
Cons
Very rare you're home on the weekend.
Great co-workers with energetic attitudes.
T-Mobile Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJuly 15, 2016
This job was fun, It thought me sales experience, how to talk to customers and interact with other agent from different background and cultures.
Pros
Great Incentives
Cons
Crucial Work Tasks
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJuly 9, 2016
The job overall was at an ok standing . Typical day at work involved answering in-bound calls from customers or even making out-bound calls to sell. Not everyone at this company were too friendly, Management was pleasant at times.
Not very good.
Sprint Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2016
Other employees were great to work with. The management didn't stand to strong. Very good hours and great pay. Things could have been better
Fun work Place, busy environment
Customer Service Rep (Collections) (Former Employee) –  Cross, SCJune 14, 2016
Iqor is a company for direct tv. Call center work. I got to choose which hours fit my schedule called the "flex schedule". Starting pay was good. after 3months proba you get to have directive for free only paying for the number of tv boxes you have monthly
Pros
heavy call volume
Cons
Great pay and benefits
Very fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 2, 2016
This job became like family. They are very flexible, helped me get through school smoothly. A lot of opportunity for growth.
Pros
You can get a raise every thirty days.
Cons
You have to pay for parking.
Excellent place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 11, 2017
A great place even for beginners.
Plenty of room to move up the ladder.
Lots of support, for any question you may have.
Always a recommended place for me.
Free spirit enviroment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLOctober 24, 2016
Free spirit environment. Great sales job you have the flexibility to work whatever hours you want. Amazing bonuses at the end of the month. What I dislike is that they complain if you take to many calls. If you take to many calls it mess up your conversion. But if you dont take calls it's consider call avoiding.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
24 hours
fun and productive workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2016
Taking over 40 calls a day, replacing devices
Calming angry customers down
I've learned how to de-escalate situations and expand my vocabulary
Co-workers were fantastic and give you that push you need in that type of industry
The hardest part became so easy and that's satisfying the customer
What I enjoyed the most is the environment and the energy
Pros
Free lunches, power hours
Cons
short breaks, no cell phones on production floor
productive work place
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2017
Fun, productive work place. Servicing customer accounts. I learned how to remain focused and dedicate to each customer. having a moment of laughter between calls with a co worker is enjoyable.
Pros
Ending a call with customer satisfaction
Cons
regular 2 15min braks and 30min lunch. typical work day
Good place of employment
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 13, 2016
IQOR Supported the Samsung campaign , received inbound calls from customers using Android powered phones and tablets. In a fast paced environment handled all technical issues including, master resets, navigating through settings, issues with pre-installed and downloaded applications, accessibility features, memory cards, connecting to a PC, display and sound functions, security features. Maintained the highest level of service to Samsung customers from an outsourced site. Met all metrics within company guidelines daily.
Pros
Great boss
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.