iQor

iQor United States Employee Reviews

Iqor
Collector (Current Employee), New Albany, OHDecember 31, 2014
Hourly pay is good, Some of management is ok. very strict with certain policys
Flexible shifts and good work enviroment
Customer Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 30, 2014
Easy inbound calls, I learned to have a lot of patience and manage the criteria on how long we need to be on a call. My co-workers were absolutely amazing! Hardest part of my job I must say was trying to help the customer's to my best ability but I couldn't give them certain answers in my department because our supervisors had strict policies, so I would have to transfer the customer to customer care for further info about their accounts. The most enjoyable part was going to work to a job I loved and great co-workers.
Kind of stressful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 29, 2014
I learned a lot working at Iqor. I dealt with Sprint customers. My co-workers were some of the nicest people ever. On a typical day, however, it was crazy. The customers would call in and curse you out over their bill. That was the hardest part of the job. The best part of the job was making the customer happy at the end of the call. I enjoyed helping Sprint customers resolve their issues.
its a job
Supervisor/Team Lead (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 29, 2014
I came into the job not having any skills I was hired and have learned basically everything I know as of now
IQOR (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZDecember 24, 2014
Pros: lunch time
Cons: no breaks
Create a good morning routine.
One of the best ways to start your day is to get up early and eat a healthy breakfast. Prioritize, Sometimes we can’t have a productive day because we just don’t know where to start. When that’s the case, the most simple solution is to list everything you need to get accomplished
Not a very welcoming job
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Miramar, FLDecember 12, 2014
Pros: easy. don't move around much
Cons: most of the job
Not a very good job. youre forced to do more than your pay wold suggest
Overall Experience
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2014
A typical day at work was vety simple. Get to work and get on the phones. Even though the management tried to create intrest the atmosphere just was not to great. Even though i had some great accomplishments there its not the best place to work in my eyes.
Stressful Place to work
Customer Service Respresentative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 4, 2014
Pros: none that i can think of
Cons: stressful job and employees are under paid and the equipment is sub-standard.
The job is very stressful. Agents cannot always get assistance or support from superiors to handle difficult cases. Management does not provide access badges to new agents and trainees in a timely manner. The work site needs to be sanitized and upgraded. The equipment is sub-par. Supervisors need management training in how to treat and talk to employees. The pay rate is very poor for the amount of time and stress that agents have to go through. I am sure some labor laws are being violated at this company.
Busy high volume work place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 30, 2014
This is a great place to work. Everyday you walk in, you know what you are going to do and nothing changes.Typical day at work is just answering calls and managing customers or making outbound calls.
IQOR
Agent (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 30, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: benefits, pay, management
Company is very unprofessional. Claim Benefits/raises but do not honor any agreements made
productive place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 27, 2014
nice job...learned a lot and meet new people.. my supervisor was very helpful and did a lot to help our team. I really enjoyed working with this company lost of room for growth
A great job
Professional Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 26, 2014
I would not recommend this job to nobody because its hard to make money at time but. when the money comes in it comes in bundles. I like that people can make there own hours. The management was great.
not the job for me
call center agent (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 25, 2014
Pros: ez to start there
Cons: lies
as soon as i started working at iqor they told me i would get my benefits and start earning vacation at 90 days that was a lie at my 90 days they told me the policy had changed and it would be when i reached $11.00 a hour witch would be fine if you have the opportunity to earn a raise like they told me every month but as come to find out there are months were they do not give raises they will not say this but no one revives a raise and no one gets a reason why i have worked there going on 2 years and have seen 4 managers fired for doing shady things i just want a job that will not lie to me.
Customer Service Representive Position - Call center for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: management was good at giving gifts to the employees based on the ranking amongst their piers
Cons: short lunch time
Daily Responsibilities constant flow incoming calls from consumers regarding Sprint cell phone accounts -Job consiste of collections and additional requests such as restoring services , setting payment arrangments. The hardest part of the job is AHT per call - call must be handled within 5 mins - sometimes not an easy task. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to talk to different people from different parts of the country .
productive workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Charlotte, N.C.November 19, 2014
Great company with wide range of projects and great chances to move from project to project...example during my employment I worked on 3 different projects...cellphone, utility company and healthcare.....great chances for advancement in company...
fun timeds
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 18, 2014
Call center had fun loved helping people very fun people to be around and the place was full of love enjoed it very much would love to work there again.was learning new things every day was somtyhing new and excieded
Its a Job
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 18, 2014
Management promises things and do not follow thru. They love to demote agents. Turn over rate is HIGH
Very unorganized
Quality Call Control Specialist (Former Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 13, 2014
company was highly unorganized in their functioning. lacked a telephone number to even reach out to them.
work at home
agent (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 12, 2014
I got to work at home with this job which is nice but the schedule isn't very good, I work til 9 at night and have to work til 8pm on Saturdays, the hardest part of my job is the angry customers, the most enjoyable part of my job is the nice and understanding customers, I meet all of my goals the company set for me.
great environment
General Care Representative (Current Employee), Miramar, FLNovember 11, 2014
Answering inbound and outbound calls, learning quickly so they can acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately,good interpersonal skills to understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with people who may be worried, frustrated or angry,take a customer’s order, provide a quotation, arrange a service call or resolve a technical query by telephone taking payments from customer and answering all the question customers ask portioning to their T-Mobile phone bill

iQor Salaries