iQor Employee Reviews

Overall review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 19, 2017
This job you work 8 hours. I learned how to deal with different situations from customer. Management encourages you to get the job done right. Workplace can be a distraction. Dealing with irate customers was the hardest part. Getting to know people and knowing yo help someone out was very enjoyable.
Department of Education set our pay and work standards
Senior Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 18, 2017
Luckily, the division of Iqor I worked in for almost 8 years was overseen by the Department of Education so we were treated better and paid more. The work standards and pay of Iqor in other divisions is substandard. Hopefully, Iqor will treat their employees in a professional manner and pay them the wages they deserve.
Pros
Great coworkers
Under pay
Customer care Q (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 18, 2017
Iqor does not pay their employees at a fair rate pertaining to their role. Iqor's overtime policy can consist of being daily depending on the forecast call volume for the department that you may work in.
Pros
Great performance gifts
Cons
Low pay
Horrible!!!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLOctober 18, 2017
The pay is pretty good and everything else that comes with it is horrible. The manager is a self centered egoistic jerk. They try to write you up for anything and in order to work this job you cant go to school unless its online and you can't have a social life.
Pros
pay
Cons
short breaks, rude employees, and manager is horrible!!!!!!
Iqor
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKOctober 18, 2017
Working at IQor was something you half to get use and learning very quickly. Training was about 2 months long and it should have been at least 5-6 months. They throw everything at you so quickly you don't know how to process it but you got to if you want to do the job correctly. I stayed there for about 8 months until I finally realized that job wasn't for me. A typical day at IQor was taking 8 hours of phone calls a day, upset customers, getting cussed at, taking payments, trouble shooting, and just anything you can do or help out with their T-Mobile account. I learned that you half to fake it till you make it an that's the truth with this job. Working there with your other coworkers was nice and the managers like to have a good time but its like they never want to help you cause they expect you to know everything and that's not the way it should be. The hardest thing about this job was when customers cuss you out and say hurtful things an you cant defend your self, like I said " fake it till you make it." Honestly working their was nothing enjoyable to me and that's just how I feel about it
Very fast paced
Call Center/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 17, 2017
iQor was my very first job so I did not know what to expect. When I first started it was very relaxed. Then all of a sudden multiple changes took place that I was not comfortable with.
Pros
Cheap gym membership
Cons
Staff
Very stressful, not worthwhile
Solution Center Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKOctober 16, 2017
The work I did during my employment at iQor was amazing. If I could work directly for their client, I would. But as for iQor itself, it was a very stressful job, with practically no help whatsoever when it was needed most, very little respect from the management team towards their teams CSRs.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
lack of help, high stress
could be better
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLOctober 16, 2017
everything they teach you in training don't really apply once you get on the floor. You basically are on your own until you get a sup call and then the sup don't want to take the call. poor sups and management
Pros
unlimited overtime, good pay once you get out of training
Cons
breaks, poor management
Horrible
Billing and Sales agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2017
During training the people that helped train were very discriminatory. When I found another job and quit, I was told, literaly, that I was lucky that they kept me as long as they did.
Pros
Cons
Horrible place to work
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 14, 2017
Everyone at iQor was over the age 19 but still acted as if they were in high school spreading rumors. It was fun at first then everyone became childish.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
horrible place to work
Customer Service Rep Agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 13, 2017
Dont ever work there.....

The bathroom smells like a turtle tank
The call center floor is so diverse, you got the managers disliking the agents, and the avps. You got the agents hating each other becuase of the competive job functions and scores you recieve on surveys. The most hard part about working their is they bathroom policy, and their lunch break time policy. The only enjoyable part about iqor is the overtime pay.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Short breaks, Bathroom, Training
clean work areas.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 12, 2017
Productive and stressful place to work.Management is hard to talk to. The hardest part of the job is dealing with management no worker , management commucation.
Pros
Free lunch twice a year.
Cons
poor health care no good benefits.
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 12, 2017
Workplace culture was not the best. There is very high turnover in the company. Expectations are unrealistic as well. This might be perfect for an entry level opportunity.
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 12, 2017
I loved working here, its a great place and was. A great experience Would most definitely recommend this job to Anyone who loves cost centers but have no call and experience
Friendly work place
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 11, 2017
Nice people and a helpful staff and HR. Easy work no hard labor. You always can get overtime if needed. If not in your department ask around in other areas (management only).
don't worried about this
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 11, 2017
i don't know why they making do this !!! i was just filling out a job application then out of no were I was giving this survey that I cant not choose to have the right to do this
great place to work
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2017
Iqor is a great place to work. I had a campaign that required a
monday through Friday shift that went well with my personal schedule outside of work
great trainers
work life balance
downtown area
Good and dependable hours but bad work culture
Collection agent (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAOctober 11, 2017
If your looking for a place with stability and longevity then this is your place. Unfortunately once the company was bought out by a different company employee appreciation went down. The pay rate stays still after the first raise or two and bonuses are only given if liked by supervisor. A lot of the management is related or have a long history together and they stick together. So a point of view from once supervisor will automatically affect the view points of others. Its unprofessional in that aspect . The work itself is easy once you get the rhythm. You get complaints since its a collection agency. So if you have experience in this and don't mind the repetitive nature of it then you've found your dream job. As a quick side note; it appears the posting for this company states it's only monday-friday, they do require you to work a saturday or sunday once a month.
Pros
company gatherings once or twice a year, paid time off(slow to accumulate but its there)
Cons
employee appreciation is low, pay rate remains stagnant, unprofessional management ties
Slow to face paced depending on phone season
Web and Telesales Support (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLOctober 10, 2017
Working at Iqor wasn't bad, enjoyed my time there and work was fair for the pay we got. A day at work is log in, wait for calls, talk to your coworkers while waiting for calls. When you finally get one, follow what you were taught and wait fort he next one.
Pros
Night shift has almost no calls
Cons
morning shift has alot more work
Poor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCOctober 10, 2017
They will hire anyone.
They have no structure
They are unorganized
Please run
High turn around rate
Do not value their employees
Needs better management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.