IQVIA Employee Reviews

Great place to work with excellent direct supervisors
Territory Manager - Oklahoma City North Territory (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 4, 2018
The current contract expired, otherwise, I would still love to work here with the same managers and colleagues. Was treated with respect and allowed to execute my business strategies without micromanagement. It is a great motivating factor to be trusted to do your job.
Pros
support from corporate management
Cons
unstable due to it being contract position
Flexible work environment but demanding
Production Analyst (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 4, 2018
IQVIA provides a very flexible schedule, allowing to work from home and go to appointments. However you will also be expected to work nights and weekends. This is a very fast paced environment never leaving you bored.
A much better place as Quintiles.
Sr. CRA (Former Employee) –  Home BasedDecember 13, 2017
IQVIA was a much better company as Quintiles but it later merged with IMS and a lot changed. The focus was now on making money fro the shareholders and not the welfare of the employees. There was a lot of pressure from the management on CRAs.
Great People, Great Organization
Associate Director/District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 10, 2017
Great People, Great Organization. Have enjoyed my time here immensely. In the commercial sales division and working pharma contracts, always the pressure and threat of the contract ending only negative. A first class organization.
Good Place to Work
Oncology Clinical Educator (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 10, 2017
I enjoyed my time at IQVIA. I had a great team to work with and a superb manager. Competitive salary and compensation package. Application and hiring process went quickly and smoothly. Onboarding process could be better but overall good experience.
Pros
Great team and manager
Professional organization with great benefits
Hematology Clinical Educator (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC 27560December 8, 2017
Working in the field with the support of managers and field team members is wonderful. I learned how to effectively manage time and territory. The organization is very in-tune with their employees and offer opportunities for growth and development of all employees. Also, the transparency of organizational leadership is phenomenal.
Idiotic management
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  GANovember 28, 2017
Management obsessed with metrics and box-checking.
And primary focus is perpetuating the contract, not making good business decisions, listening to reps, listening to customers, etc.
Contract position
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 28, 2017
Overall, IQVIA was a good employer. The risk of contract work is that your territory could be eliminated quickly. My direct manager was excellent. The benefits are good. All new employees come in at two weeks vacation. This was a significant step backwards for me compared to where I was with my previous employers.
Pros
Flexibility, the ability to run your territory independently
Cons
Large geography. Over 52, 000 miles of driving in a year. They do provide a car allowance and gas card
Over Seas Communication That Works
Clinical Trials Assistant (Current Employee) –  OntarioNovember 21, 2017
Being regionally based in Ontario, Canada, it is nearly impossible to meet with the company members face to face. However, IQVIA regularly sets up virtual team meetings, as well as company updates to keep all employees connected and to keep the communication flowing.