In the earliest days of the electrical age, a young company set out with the vision of helping build the infrastructure that would bring electricity to the rural South. That company was Irby.
Today, Irby is setting out with a new vision: to change the role of the electrical distributor from that of a bid-based provider of electrical products to that of a high-value partner, providing total electrical solutions.
An Irby relationship is all about giving customers the greatest long-term value. We focus on providing the lowest overall cost of doing business, not just the lowest price on a particular product. Clearly, a high-value relationship with Irby will save you more than low-bid relationships with multiple vendors.
This position will require either I/C sales experience or a combination of sales and hands-on electrical with a strong technical aptitude and have a positive attitude with excellent communication, computer and people skills. Must function as a team player.
- Ability to prepare quotations, assist call in and/or walk in customers.
- Knowledge of counter sales.
- Excellent knowledge of personal computing skills.
- 1-3 years experience in the electrical industry.
- Oral and written communication skills with excellent math skills are needed to qualify for this position.
- Previous electrical distribution experience preferred.
- Ability to be a team player with a strong desire to succeed is a must!
401k Plan with matching, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
Irby is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V