Irdeto Employee Reviews

Quiet relaxed workplace
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 24, 2017
Enjoyable workplace. Very relaxed, self starting work environment. Co workers are super nice and make you feel welcomed. A lot of work but the work is not difficult to complete.
So much potential
Head of Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 20, 2017
This is a european company that operates in lower gears. They have a tremendous potential but lack leadership to realize it. Still they treat employees right if you are up for that sort of company.
typical silicon valley company
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 15, 2017
Everyday I'd perform different tasks on internet to track down and remove online piracy. I learned how to search corner to corner of the internet for just about anything. The team was great. This was the typical silicon valley work culture.
Pros
discovering new places and stratagies online
Cons
low pay for the Silicon Valley
Nice place to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNNovember 22, 2016
I imagine it's pretty standard here compared to a lot of other places. There aren't really any negative things about working here besides high levels of stress every once in a while, but that's to be expected no matter where you are employed.

We also do things together which is nice, such as go out to lunch or celebrate the holidays.
Interesting work environment
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 27, 2016
I was able to work in a variety of position and departments which allowed me to grow with each change. A typical day could be setting up for a company event, to remodeling the office and up to supporting the global Executive team coming in from every corner of the world.
Co-workers were very technical and smart. Created a very interesting environment to work in. Open work space concept which lent itself to open communication among all employees and management.
Hardest part of the job was the ever changing direction the company was moving which made it challenging at times, but also created a diverse work load.
I really enjoyed the exposure to new technology. Potential for growth, diverse assignments, exposure to all levels of management.
Pros
Lunches provided, bi-weekly Borrels (company after hours party), short commute, self managing
Cons
Long hours, sometimes heavy physical work.
Already Reviewed Them
Irdeto Intelligence Anti­Piracy and Forensics Team (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 21, 2016
Same as the review I wrote for one of my other positions. Great coworkers. Poor management, pay, and workload. Team leads did great work though.
Pros
Benifits
Technical Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 31, 2014
Lots of hard working, sharp people. Management really cared about doing the right thing for both internal and external customers.
A Good Place to Work
US Business Controller (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 31, 2013
Overall, Irdeto is a good place to work. The work is challenging and the benefits are great.
Pros
benefits and perks are great.
Cons
many reorganizations, constant state of flux