Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, is a rapidly growing global distributor of natural cosmetics currently seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team.
The Sales Representative is responsible to execute and achieve the sales, marketing, education and other company plans within an assigned territory to achieve sales and market development objectives as established each year by the company.
Essential Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Work closely with Regional Director (RD) to develop annual sales strategies and business plans for assigned territory.
Maintains and grows existing accounts through regular planned sales cycles and strategic account visits, telephone calls, webinars and events demonstrating effective communication and follow through. Develops and maintains optimal coverage using the most effective routing plan to be adjusted regularly, as needed, to reflect changes in the customer structure within the territory.
Targets, prospects, and opens new accounts incorporating the IMC Business Planner, conforming to IMC’s brand image and customer profile guidelines and standards. Conducts minimum of 6 cold calls per week (unless otherwise specified by RD) and follows-up on all leads (follow-up on home office leads is within a 24 hour time period of receiving the lead).
Works closely with RD and Educators to develop and coordinate successful JI University class schedule and local educational/event calendar.
Participates in and supports all sales, marketing and educational programs and objectives set forth by IMC (e.g., new account campaigns, new product launches, promotions, educational classes, trade shows, state board visits, Regional meetings, National Sales Meetings, etc.).
Provides regular, timely and meaningful market feedback and standard reporting to RD on sales activities, account visits, current business conditions, trends and competitive information as well as thorough documentation on account and lead contacts via the CRM and line management reporting procedures and standard forms.
Education and Experience:
- High school degree required. AA or BA degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years outside sales experience, preferably in the beauty industry or consumer goods required.
- Prior experience with prospecting/cold-calling a plus.
- Experience with servicing salons, spas, physician’s offices, retail merchants and the small business owner customer base preferred.
- Licensed esthetician/Makeup artist a plus.
Other Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Public speaking preferred but not necessary
- Tradeshow Experience
- Home Office setup mandatory.
- Proficient in the following applications; Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Office PowerPoint and CRM Database.
Iredale offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and 401K.
The territory for this position includes the Greater Ohio area to include Cleveland and Columbus, OH. (This territory does not include Cincinnati, OH.)