IREDELL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews in United States

Working at Iredell
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCMay 9, 2016
My experience at Iredell was very good. This was my first job in healthcare and I learned the basics that I needed to gain experience in the operating room. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, we worked well as a team. Management was fantastic, training was fantastic. The hardest part of my job was working with some of the doctors that had demanding attitudes on a new tech. I enjoyed my time there and wished I could have returned after I left, but due to low census, they were not taking any new positions.
Stressful environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJanuary 25, 2016
Working was very stressful. No communication most of the time. Management needed help but co-workers were great. I learned a great deal while working there but the hardest part of the job was being pulled in so many directions. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to spend time talking to some of the patients and friends that I had met.
Pros
Little things mean a lot.
Cons
Sometimes no breaks.
Very good work environment
Food Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCJuly 5, 2016
The environment and staff work very well together. I am an individual who can operate with little, to no supervision, and this job allows me to do just that. There is nothing hard about this job, but the most enjoyable part about it is my co-workers.
Kitchen Aide (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCJuly 11, 2016
Overall a good work environment but would like benefits and more hours! In August I would be a PRN worker for ten years!
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Never been full time
helping patients
Candystriper (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCAugust 1, 2016
I enjoyed working at the hospital. I decided later on I wanted to go to college. I went to MCC for a short time until I got the job I have now.
Imh
CNA (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCApril 13, 2016
IMH was overall a decent place to work. The patient to CNA ratio was sometimes a bit high but the environment was good. All in all i would recommend it,
Love being a part of bringing a new life into the world.
registered nurse on OB (Current Employee) –  Statesville, N.C.October 10, 2012
Bringing a new life into the world can be exciting and joyful. However, with any job, there are also situations that can be stressful. I learned that my job has changed as society has changed. The workplace can be less stressful if you work well together as a team. Helping each other for a common goal makes a happier work environment. The hardest part of my job comes from high risk area in which I work. The joy of being a part of bringing a new life into the world is great.
Pros
one on one labor care, decent benefits
Cons
high risk area to work in
Great stop in the road
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCDecember 3, 2013
they have no care for long time employees
No benefits for PRN folks
Pros
heathcare
Cons
bad management
ok
Community Health Representative (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCOctober 15, 2015
I enjoyed working at this company. The staff was easy to get along with. The supervisors were competent and thorough. I always left
work with a smile on my face knowing that I helped someone.
Productive, focuses on being a fun and healthy place to work
Patient Accounts Representative II (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCAugust 22, 2013
Multi-Task environment with production deadlines. Very pleasant office environment with strict management control. No advancement opportunies in my office, however opportunies are present in other areas of the hospital. The most difficult part of my job is the lack of training in my office. Some of my co-workers and I learn by "trial and error". For example, there are constant changes with the computer system. The lack of training has caused delays, errors, and backlog. I really enjoy interactiing with the patients, insurance companies and third party companies.
Pros
fun and healthy work environment
Cons
lack of training and very little advancement opportunities
worked as travel nurse in the ER
ER/Travel nurse (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJuly 22, 2015
The nurses there we not very nice. They were very critical and did not want to assist very well. The techs were wonderful and worked very hard.
Good atmosphere
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJune 10, 2015
Orderly and strict rules and regulations. On camera at all times. Rely on yourself and not much help from others. Pay isn't enough for all you have to do.
Outstanding, Supportive Staff
Preoperative Registration RN (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJuly 22, 2013
Wonderful coworkers who work well together to get the job done well. Proud of the work and the care we gave to patients. The work is fast paced; the EMR slows care down; management is supportive but due to budget constraints unable to provide additional staff as needed.
Pros
knowledgeable, supportive staff; great nursing care
Cons
budget constraints; managers not required to have advanced degrees
Don't enjoy this company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJanuary 22, 2015
The nurses treat the CNA's like they are beneath them. The management is very strict. I wanted to cry before I went to work. I did not enjoy my time here at all.
Great place to work.
Housekeeping/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCDecember 2, 2013
I really enjoyed working for this Company. I enjoyed all that I learned and the opportunities I was given to enhance my growth in my position.
Pros
good working environment
Overated
Insurance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCApril 11, 2012
Worked all day and work ran over Management changed and it went down and company closed.
happy workplace
Precert Clerk/Business Office (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCAugust 12, 2014
I enjoyed my job , but it was too far to travel 102 miles round trip. Now I am looking for Part time work. (retired)
I was generally happy with this facility
RN Labor and Delivery/Nursery (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJanuary 31, 2014
I enjoyed the Special Care Nursery position that I had here, I had left to take a job with less hours
Pros
hours were great at first
Cons
hours became increasing hard for me
Great learning experience
Clinical Rotation (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCApril 21, 2013
I was able to rotate through various parts of the medical records department, with a primary focus on coding. I spent time with Clinical Documentation Specialists, RAC Coordinator, and Tumor Register, and the Risk Manager.
Company dedicated to patient care
Emergency Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCJuly 9, 2013
Loved the constant challenge of my job and my co-workers. They were great team-players. The hardest part of my job is being treated with such disrespect from patients you are trying to help.

IREDELL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Reviews by Location