Working as iRhythm is an oppotunity to collaborate with some remarkable people. We value creativity, celebrate innovation, and strive to make a positive impact. The advances we are making in digital healthcare can have a tremendous effect on people's lives — and that makes us happy.
DOING THE RIGHT THING IS OUR THING.
Our people are dedicated, self-motivated, and driven to do the right thing for our patients, clinicians, and their coworkers. At the same time, our leadership is focused, approachable, and committed to iRhythm’s employees and the mission of the company. We work as a team and define success around the ability to take initiative, collaborate, make decisions and execute.
iRhythm is setting a new standard for how cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and aspires to be the world leader in the management of cardiac arrhythmia information.
OUR CORE VALUES: WHAT SETS US APART.
• Passion: We are passionate because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going. Our inspired determination drives our commitment to what we do and how we do it.
• Boundaryless: We are open to accepting and sharing ideas, knowledge, advice and challenges. We evaluate new ideas and solutions with sincerity and honesty.
• Bold: We encourage thinking outside the box, trying new things, asking questions, and not being afraid to try something, fail and learn from it.
• Respect: We hold ourselves, others, and the environment in the highest regard and will act as such.
• Balance: We encourage an atmosphere that fosters our team's personal and professional development. We appreciate and respect the importance of all the different layers of people's lives.
ENJOY COMPETITIVE AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Commuter Benefits
• Paid holidays
Take a look at the bottom of this page for the full video: http://www.irhythmtech.com/products-services/about-zio
3 salaries reported
$81,053 per year
iRhythm is a digital healthcare company redefining the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory electrocardiogram, or ECG, monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias.
We have created a unique platform, Zio by iRhythm, which we believe allows physicians to diagnose many arrhythmias more quickly and efficiently than traditional technologies, avoiding multiple indeterminate tests, allowing for appropriate medical intervention and potentially avoiding more serious downstream medical events, including stroke. – less