IRI Employee Reviews

Great experience
Direct Support Professional Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMay 27, 2017
As a DSP this is a great job to experience working with individuals with severe disabilities. But this is not a place to stay as a DSP forever. Management is not stable, neither are the staff. That causes a lot of chaos with individuals.
Pros
Bonds with clients
Cons
New management and staff every few weeks.
You learn to love it.
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodside, NYDecember 21, 2016
The individuals can be a bit of a handful but they end up making everyday worth it. They truly do become part of your family.
Productive and fun workplace
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 19, 2016
The most enjoyable part of working with Ahrc was being able to build a bond with your clients and helping them with their everyday needs.
Pros
Medical Benefits
Cons
NO break
Great job
Field Service Representative/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 8, 2016
Great job that allowed you to work your own hours and basically be your own boss. Company equipment was provided. Great job for self disciplined individual like myself.
Pros
Make own hours
Cons
No benefits or paid time off
Good benefits and generally good work/life balance, but work can become tedious
Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 27, 2016
Good benefits and generally good work/life balance, but work can become tedious and boring. Opportunity for advancement is relatively limited.
Overall Work
Consultant, Client Insights (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 22, 2016
A typical day at includes deep dive analysis on key drivers of the client's business, solving for issues KPI indicators and reviewing strategic category growth for the business. Research and development, product development strategy is key to this role.

The part I enjoy most is delivering the findings of my research to the team. The ongoing brainstorming that happens with key initiatives and problem solving of the work that is done.

I work predominately alone with very little interaction from my team mates or client.
Pros
Strategic thinking, research, analysis, presenting findings
Cons
working alone, little to no interaction
IRI was a personable company to work for with friendly supervisors.
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 5, 2016
IRI was very easy to work for. I was able to set my own schedule around added tasks they gave me and was able to reach my supervisor easily if I had any questions or issues. IRI was recently taken over by Advantage Solutions. We were told the change over was going to be smooth and easy. It was not. There was very little communication but lots of expectations. On the first official day working for them, I could not get my jobs downloaded. When I contacted someone at corporate, I was asked why I did not do my training. What training? I didn't get the training info until two days later. I never met any other co-workers except the lady who trained me from IRI and she was wonderful and friendly to work with. The best part of the job for me was talking to everyone who worked at the stores and making new friends.
Pros
Make your own hours.
This was a good company to work for how ever they have been purchased by another company
FSR (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2016
IRI, is a good company to work for, good management. I was with them for over two years and never took a day off because I liked to work
the hardest part
ASSOCIATE IRI (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 14, 2016
the hardest part was having all the customers asking you questions because they think you work at that store. It interrupts your flow of work