IRI Employee Reviews in United States

IRI was a personable company to work for with friendly supervisors.
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 5, 2016
IRI was very easy to work for. I was able to set my own schedule around added tasks they gave me and was able to reach my supervisor easily if I had any questions or issues. IRI was recently taken over by Advantage Solutions. We were told the change over was going to be smooth and easy. It was not. There was very little communication but lots of expectations. On the first official day working for them, I could not get my jobs downloaded. When I contacted someone at corporate, I was asked why I did not do my training. What training? I didn't get the training info until two days later. I never met any other co-workers except the lady who trained me from IRI and she was wonderful and friendly to work with. The best part of the job for me was talking to everyone who worked at the stores and making new friends.
Pros
Make your own hours.
This was a good company to work for how ever they have been purchased by another company
FSR (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2016
IRI, is a good company to work for, good management. I was with them for over two years and never took a day off because I liked to work
the hardest part
ASSOCIATE IRI (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 14, 2016
the hardest part was having all the customers asking you questions because they think you work at that store. It interrupts your flow of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IRI. Our community is ready to answer.