We are seeking a dynamic development director as the IIIC approaches its 25th Anniversary and prepares to launch a three-year strategic plan. As a member of the management team, the Director will have the support and cooperation of the IIIC’s leadership and Board in accomplishing the agency’s management and fundraising goals.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, donor-centric fund-raising plan to include donor/prospect research, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
- Direct the development team and build the capacity of the department to support the agency’s expansion and insure its sustainability.
- Lead fundraising efforts, planning, and coordination of two major annual events, as well as direct mail, annual giving, and employer giving campaigns.
- Develop and manage a plan for donor stewardship and recognition.
- Direct the preparation of the high-quality foundation, governmental and corporate grant proposals, reports, mailings, and acknowledgements.
- Identify and engage prospective individual and major donors and develop solid relationships that lead to committed, long-term support.
- Perform as a strategic and creative thinker, and an outstanding leader and communicator with excellent organizational management, event management, and interpersonal skills, as well as good judgment, discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information, an approachable style, and a sense of humor.
- Enthusiastically committed to the vision, mission, and values of the IIIC.
- Demonstrated leadership with growing nonprofit organizations with success in raising at least $2M annually.
- Experience in cultivating relationships with individuals, foundations, corporations, and governmental agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Status: Full-time. Reports to: Executive Director. Compensation: Commensurate with experience, up to $80K.
How to Apply: Please respond with a cover letter and resume.
Employment policy: The IIIC is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunities for all and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic, or national origin, creed or religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. We encourage applications from all interested and qualified individuals.
About The Irish International Immigrant Center:
The Irish International Immigrant Center was established in 1989 by a group of Irish immigrants to meet the needs of a large Irish immigrant population in Massachusetts and surrounding areas. Over the years, the IIIC developed into a multi-service center, and a safe place for all immigrants to turn to for advice and support on legal, employment, housing and mental health issues. The IIIC is recognized for its work in promoting civic engagement and racial justice, and for bridging cultural and other divides. We work toward partnership and solidarity, building an integrated society in which all people are treated with respect and dignity and enjoy equal opportunities and protections. For more information on the Irish International Immigrant Center, please visit us at www.iiicenter.org.
Indeed - 18 months ago