Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain Employer Reviews

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dominguez, CAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: no time break
Cons: short break only
Finished the work each day . I learn how to deal with the customers. The hardest is when you are more delaying to service due to traffic situation or I am stuck with one customer I have to rush to next customer to get the service on time.
Production workplace. Good people.
Business Support Analyst (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 17, 2014
I have enjoyed working for Iron Mountain because of the people.
Productive day working at the office
Data Entry (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
- Always great vibes in the office
- Learned something new everyday and it helped me grow as a worker and grow as a person
- My co-workers worked really well with me, when I needed help not one hesitated to help me out
- The hardest part of the job…really nothing hard about the job you would just have to keep up
- The most enjoyable part of the job – more... is getting to know everyone, and mostly learning new things everyday. – less
Production is the key to the work place.
Imaging Production Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 13, 2014
A typical day at work is us as employee's making sure we get your work done on our 8 hour shift This job has taught me is working together as a team can get work done. The management team makes sure we are focus on the work and makes sure it is done correctly. My co-workers are awesome they are very friendly and are always willing to help. Hardest part – more... of the job is making sure I don't make any errors cause an little error can because a big problem. Iron mountain has its fun parts but the best of them all is how everybody talks to everybody which makes the work place easy to go to every morning. – less
Job Security
Record Management Assistant (Former Employee), Freehold, NJJuly 13, 2014
Pros: friendly work place
Cons: people with bad attitudes
Taking My Career To The Next Level job security and good benefits
very productive
data entry specialist (Former Employee), Fontana, CAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches with supervisor
Cons: n/a
my work days were very good all my co-workers were very fun to work with I enjoyed working there and learning a lot about the business
very good working environment with coworker
File Clerk - assignment through Aerotek (Former Employee), Warren, MIJuly 10, 2014
Pros: often we had free lunches
Cons: very particular about breaks and took care of healthy environment.
very cooperative staff and fun to work. We had to work long hours which was memorable day. I learned a lot from this company how to deal with filling in Medical records.
Fun to work at, long hours, little pay
Customer Service Associate II, Customer Programs (Former Employee), Wyomissing PaJuly 8, 2014
I feel that they do not pay their employees enough for the work they do and the hours they work. They do provide good benefits and a good discount and access to new apperal
Temporary Place on my way to career
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Dallas,TexasJuly 7, 2014
Pros: close to home, easy job duties, some people are nice but can only name a few
Cons: short breaks and lunches, micromanaging, low pay, treated like a number not an employee, separation between temporary workers and permanent employees
There as a temporary worker. Learned many projects. Feel like a prisoner at work and needing someone to let me to my work area and the bathroom. Was doing an awesome job , i was told management, however once my assignment ended there was no advance notice and my temp agency didnt even have anything setup for me.
Very collaborative people
Inbound Marketing (Former Employee), Royersford, PAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: collaboration and worklife balance
Cons: lack of efficiancy and effectivenes in processes. very disorganized
A company with good intensions for clients, employees and stake holders but poor Leadership. Very disorganized in terms of processes. They Own a lot of technology but very underutilize.
Iron Mountain
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Addison, ILJune 30, 2014
Typical day would be go to the morning meeting and talk about what work needed to be done that day. Then we would release that work for the day I learned how to manage my time and other. Management was good there talked to them more then once a day about how everything was running. co-workers that worked for company where great. The hardest part of – more... the job would have been the long hours and lifting there would be days that you might have to work 14 hours or more. I enjoy my co workers the most – less
Was a good place, but it is not what it used to be.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), New YorkJune 30, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
The company isn't exactly what it used to be. Consultants have succeeded in gutting the company's morale. There are still some great people at Iron Mountain and there is hope the company can turn it all around.
Fast pace environment ,
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Harahan, LAJune 27, 2014
Pros: holidays & weekends off, employess get togethers
Cons: short lunch period also no grace period
While working at Iron Mountain I learned the importance of team work. No one person can do the job alone it is an effort put forth by
a team of hard working individuals. The hardest part of the job was making sure everyone was on the same page from people processing the orders, pulling& refilling charts as well as the person delivering them. There was – more... no room for era. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was out in the field meeting people as well as in house training learning new things. – less
Great company with good benefits
Customer Service Associate North America (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaJune 23, 2014
I enjoyed working for the company, but do not care for the job that I am currently stuck in. Many positions have been getting sent overseas with the air that more will be following. Although I would love to stay with the company, I am not confident any new role I take wouldn't get sent over as well.
Stayed very productive
Driver Helper (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2014
The same i would get in at 6:30 pull my order for that day check in with my supervisor and start my day.. Good environment...
Records Center Specialist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 20, 2014
this place sucks no advancement......management are clueless.....low pay......
great department and team to work for
Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Royersford, PAJune 19, 2014
Pros: management, co-workers, location, salary
Cons: job security due to outsourcing/offshoring
The billing team I was a part of worked on large billing projects for our bigger clients which involved putting together spreadsheet analysis, getting approval to enter adjustments from local District Mangers or VP's depending on the dollar amount. Extensive communication with the local districts was involved as well as with the client at times.

Myself – more... as well as my co-workers worked independently we were not micromanaged, all of us knew our job and got along very well, each of us would not hesitate to help each other out if needed.

Because of the management style and enjoying working with the people in my team, I did not consider this a job I had to do just to get a pay check, I looked forward to being there. – less
great job on the road meeting new people every day.
Driver Helper/receiver (Former Employee), Sharon Hill, PAJune 18, 2014
Pros: your your own boss!
Cons: real hard work .
A great job for excitement. But you cant be lazy.ITs a demanding job lots of heavy boxes and plenty of stairs!
Great place to work for. This company really cares about their employees.
Data Entry Specialist/Record Center Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, OrJune 16, 2014
Pros: always busy with work, great incentives and the management has an open door policy.
Never a dull moment. The work environment is awesome. I would love to work for them again.
Very great place to work for. Worked on projects so traveling to many hospitals in the south was a weekly occurance. Miss being involved in the medica
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Harahan, LAJune 14, 2014
Purge and projects for many hospital, clinics, and small practices in and around the Louisiana area. Worked here for many years. Really enjoyed being in the medical field.

1 2 3 4 5

About Iron Mountain

You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information – Read more

Iron Mountain Photos