Iron Mountain Employee Reviews

nice place
CUSTOMER SERVICE/COURIER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2018
Great customer service expience and a nice place to work. Oportunity to learn all aspects of the business. Awsome benefits werw offered dental, bonuses were given quarterly.
Na
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 18, 2018
Was a contract. You were do more work then what you got paid for. I was a contractor so i didn't have all processes that every body just that when you did work over time you did not get paid for night differents.
Cons
It was a fun place to work.
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJJanuary 18, 2018
Good Company to work for. Employees were nice. Friendly.
Live well program. Employees were encourage to take care of themselves. There were exercise equipment for employees on site.
Pros
Picnics
Cons
traffic on the way to work
the break room
iron mountain (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJJanuary 16, 2018
just go through papers and stuff..
team work.
lifting boxes.
every culture.
nothing hard really.
the most enjoyable part of work is break honestly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
contract employees
Customer Service Associate II (Former Employee) –  Royersford, PAJanuary 15, 2018
contract employee do all the grunt work ad don't get paid as well as permeant employees. They are treated unfairly. The management team is very unprofessional.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
pay rate
Shred Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2018
I felt good with the employee and employer communication relationship. I would service my locations and try to stay on task but sometime I would have a call to service another location.
Pros
good pay
My worst job yet.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Royersford, PAJanuary 11, 2018
The good: It's growing by acquisition and most people are nice. Cafeteria is nice.

The bad: You're regularly guessing which account is the correct one. Billing regularly screws up because they don't have all the information. They outsourced IT and most of collections, which makes resolving anything related to them similar to having a root canal. The managers don't give credit where it's due. You're not asked to work long hours, but it's expected.
Pros
People, Cafeteria
Cons
Everything data, manager, or culture related
Great place too work
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Glenwood Springs, COJanuary 11, 2018
It was not much of a hustle but rather pretty relaxed. Very kind employees and managers. Always stayed pretty busy as well. Overall I had a great experience working for the company.
Pros
Free pool pass, Nice people
Family atmosphere
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 9, 2018
great place to work and management was great to work for and very family oriented. Other employees are always there to help and great to work with. Very secure environment.
Pros
Fun, great people, always busy and learning
Cons
Can be stressful
seemed like a good place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAJanuary 9, 2018
All leads had bad attitude. Un helpfull when training! played inappropriate music. not organized if u ask questions they would get angry.also one lead would say do it this way then another would say its wrong then when u questioned it the whole lead team would be
out for your head!
Pros
time off when needed
Customer service and document shred
Mobile Shred Operator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 8, 2018
Loaded up documents to deliver to offices. Delivered and picked up documents to store and to shred. Learned to operate a mobile shred truck. Dealing with different enjoyable customers was my favorite part with this company.
Enjoyed my short time at Iron Mountain
Web Content Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 8, 2018
I was a contractor at Iron Mountain for a short time. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and wish that a full-time job had come about. My manager was wonderful and the business was very interesting.
file service
Record Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJanuary 5, 2018
This was a job that required the location of files and boxes withing the warehouse through a alpha-numeric system. We also received these items to put away. The biggest thing I learned was the importance of records. Whether its medical or legal, these records hold our lives and it was massively important we handled them with care.

The workplace culture was very much like any warehouse. We normally worked in ambient temperatures. This meant it got extremely hot. The hardest part of the job was the discrepancy of pay to work load. In my personal opinion, it did not balance. The enjoyable part of this job was definitely the exercise. I lost a lot of weight. So in essence, I got paid to workout.
Pros
stressful, hot
Cons
excersise
Exceptional in managing information
Manager, Healthcare Accounts (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 4, 2018
Company with long term employee and client relationships. Exceptional at managing client information.
Exercise caution when working with various management in multiple territories.
Overall, the company is an excellent resource for companies seeking to preserve or protect confidential documents. Iron Mountain is by-far the top company for information management storage.
Great Company to Work For
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Southborough, MADecember 30, 2017
Iron Mountain was a great company to work for. Great culture and good benefits.

I worked for this company a while ago
Management was good and I thoroughly enjoyed my job.
Pros
Good benefits
Physically challenging
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIDecember 30, 2017
Cannot retire from here.
Team effort doesn't exist recently.
Unfairness and favoritism present.
Pay rate is maxed/capped out, cannot advance pay rate any further in the position.
Benefits
Cons
unfairness
Courier (Former Employee) –  Northborough, MA 01532December 29, 2017
Iron Mountain is a great place to work. There are great benefits. I felt appreciated there. Iron Mountain has wonderful employee recognition. I have no complaints with the company.
Great company to work for.
OUTSOURCING IMAGING SPECIALIST I (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 26, 2017
I enjoyed the health benefits programs. They encourage you to live a healthier lifestyle and rewards you as well. The management team are helpful and friendly.
Position responsibility
Employee Relations Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 24, 2017
Employee Relations Case Manager was an excellent opportunity to use your human resources skills. There were many cases to support the manager in understanding company policy, guide management in progressive discipline and working with employees on how to communicate issues with the company and their management team. I thoroughly enjoy this position and supporting the team to provide a positive morale and building on the company's core values.
Pros
Great company benefits
Cons
Organizational changes every 6 months
Questionable
Armed Security Officer - ACT 235 (Former Employee) –  Boyers, PADecember 20, 2017
long hours, not always the best work environment, management not always reliable, awesome supervisor and director. stressful environment some days others not so bad. good pay and benefits.
Cons
short breaks, lack of good training, under equiped security officers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iron Mountain. Our community is ready to answer.