These are my responsibilities:
• Support NY Metro territory (NY, NJ) all locations and business units.
• Developing and implementing new HR Processes, programs and policies
• Provide support to employees and managements on all employee relations issues (Investigations, PIPs and Counseling for Performance, Terminations, Dispute Resolution, Attendance, Policy breaches, Co-worker conflicts, Hostile work environment, Unemployment Claims and appeals, Open Doors, Ethic System, Legal Compliance).
• Employee relations issues. Provide front line support and guidance to managers in the area of employee relations including formal corrective action ensuring decisions are made with consideration to fairness and precedent. Perform routine and complex investigations involving employees, supervisors and management in the areas of harassment, discrimination, integrity and other employee relations issues. Propose recommendations and disposition for investigations and ensure timely follow-up with impacted employees.
• Provide assistance in the form of advice and counsel to staff and management in the interpretation and application of policies and procedures, ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations
• Union Avoidance Project lead.
• Labor Relations, Labor Campaigns
• Leadership development
• Employee engagement