Iron Mountain Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Marketing Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 14, 2016
Iron Mountain was a great learning experience with a number of very smart colleagues. While the company was experiencing a transitional period, I still had the ability to learn a lot in my role.
Disorganized,
Record Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cranberry, PASeptember 2, 2016
I would walk in and punch in. I would go on the computer and print labels for destruction. I pulled destruction, load it on a pallet, then repeat that thru out the day.
none that i can remember
Operation Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moonachie, NJSeptember 1, 2016
I really can remember how was there but did like the job i did and a lot. Just remember that my supervisor did change my time sheet and i got upset on winch i didn't have to
Pros
noene
Productive and caring workplace
Operations (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 30, 2016
Iron Mountain provides a work place that everyone feels comfortable and secure in. They ensure productivity is excellent and care about the employees. A typical day of work consists of getting in and pulling charts or putting them away and processing any requests that have came in from the day before. I have learned organization and tracking. The management communicates very effectively. My coworkers are great and really enjoy coming in. The hardest part of the job is adapting to daily changes in work flow. The most enjoyable part is the people and the relationships we have developed.
Pros
Employee relationships
Productive and Lively Workplace
Image Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 30, 2016
A majority of my day at work consisted of me sitting at a desk, either prepping papers for the scanner or typing in information into the computer. My co-workers and supervisor were friendly and hard-working, which pushed me harder to do what i had to do to fulfill my tasks. The work was very repetitive, but I still managed to try and make the best out of it.
Pros
hours that cause me to miss traffic hours
Cons
repetitive
Great Place to learn and gain valuable skills
Legal Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 25, 2016
Great workload and selection of work. I could always ask coworkers for advice or help. Was able to complete work in many categories and increase my experience in contracts, negotiation, team work, working with team members outside the legal department and much more.
Pros
great work environment
temp data entry
Data Entry-Temp (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 23, 2016
Most people here are friendly and willing to help out if you have questions. They use a lot of temps for various projects so your likelihood of getting hire isn't very high. You will also need lots of patience and willingness to roll with the punches, because things can and do change, day to day. The customer data you may end up keying can be very challenging to work with at times. Not a bad place to work overall.
Pros
Good environment, managers are approachable when issues arise.
Cons
temp work, not very stable.
No complaints
Warehouse/ Assembly line (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2016
Good company. Looking to grow, this would be the best company for you. Need training, come here and you will learn what you need to know.
Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Royersford, PAAugust 17, 2016
Learned how to handle customers issues in a professional manners, no matter how difficult, great office culture, everyone always willing to help one another.
Decent Place
anonymous (Former Employee) –  anonymousAugust 15, 2016
Hard work. Good benefits.

There were many challenges but i learned a great deal from the position and the upper management. Decent people but a stressful atmosphere.
benefits
Cons
workload
allowed to hear music while you work.
Documents Scanner & Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAAugust 15, 2016
A typical day at work?

Converted documents into digital imaged formats as well as performed quality control Indexer.

Your Co-Workers

I trained almost the majority of new workers starting at this company.
Very stressful Plant manager puts way too much pressure on those busting their back . Lacks compensation for good job
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 10, 2016
Management changes often I was their less than a year . Brach manger was terminated within a few months of me being their . Plant manager and branch manager say they were on same page until plant manager was away from branch manager then it was a different story. Way too many contingent employees ( temps ) more temps at times then employees. Did not practice what they preach. Matrix way to high for what the limping equipment can handle . No raises in ten months
Cons
Review hits the target
Great company to work for.
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 5, 2016
This was by far the best company I ever worked for. As a driver I felt valued, felt well taken care of. Management in our plant was proactive and made sure we got what we needed. Great benefits, solid leadership.
Pros
Great benefits, good pay, management
Open 365/24/7
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJuly 28, 2016
We did everything at Iron Mtn. We would pick up media and then bring it back to the branch where we would Distribute and pick media for the next day. We also were on stand by for Emer. if clients need media within 30min up to 3 hrs.
Great Place to Work
Imaging Production Specialist 1 (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJJuly 25, 2016
This is a great company to work for. There's many perks and you always get recognized for great work. Very productive atmosphere. They take care of their employees.
Productive, fun work environment
Receiving Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 22, 2016
My time at Salmon Falls was great. I learned a lot about myself and about the work place. Unpredictable work environment allowed me to learn fast and be productive. My customer service skills grew also.
Pros
Outdoors, meeting new people, flexible hours
Cons
No room for growth
good company but they dont take employees into consideration.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 14, 2016
The new managers only care about the quota they make hour meetings and they mostly talk about the quota they nees to realize that they havegoos hard workinf employees. And stop worrying about making that quota
Pros
the benifits are great
Cons
the boses don't care much about their employees
they refuse to pay great salary for awesome workers
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJJuly 10, 2016
this company is so tight financially that raises are extremely low. I'm not sure if its management but they also have a strict dress code.
fun place to work, family atmospere.
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2016
A typical day was just getting to work on time and getting our assignments on all that needed to be done, and getting it done correctly and on target.done. I learned how to use wireless remote hand scanners to pull orders. There were only four of us in this department and I had a very good working relationship with them from the first day.
Pros
we worked independtantly, with minimum supervision.
Cons
assignment ended.
It's a great place to work.
Warehouse/Dockworker (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WV 25311July 6, 2016
It's a great place to work. The hours were good and I got to learn a lot about working in a warehouse. Also I got a good cardio workout.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iron Mountain. Our community is ready to answer.