Iron Will International Employee Reviews

Long Days, Frustrating Work, & NO PAY!
Field Rep (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 26, 2012
You work from 11 am to roughly 9 pm, where you spend the majority of the day having customers ignore your sales' pitch. At the end of the week, you either get your commissions pay or your base pay, which is at minimum wage per hour; you don't get both until you have been promoted several times, which can take months, if you're lucky.

If you happen to not enjoy the job and decide to change careers, don't expect to get paid soon after or perhaps at all, unless you take your case up with the Dept. of Labor. I've been out of the company for well over a month now, and have still only been paid for 9 hours of work (& being denied anything more), after nearly working there for a month.
Pros
decent pay after repeated promotions
Cons
long days, frustrating work, and very low pay.
former employee
receptionist (Former Employee) –  clearwaterDecember 9, 2013
Great staff, the girls at the front desk are awesome.
The company is new but has a great backing. If your willing to put in the time you can make really great money. The job is a lot of fun and the other employees are a blast to work with. I really hate that I had to leave but a family emergency pulled me away.
I hope that if I relocate back to bay area there will be a spot for me on the Ironwill team.
Pros
great opportunity
Cons
start off pay
You get paid to harass customers
associate (Former Employee) –  tampaDecember 30, 2013
You get to harass customers of a large chain. You walk around all day everyday pitching at least 120 people a day. This place is a joke. Dont waste your time. At least a 90% turnover rate.
Pros
None that I can think of.
Cons
Walk/run 8 hours a day, harassing customers is your pitch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iron Will International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5