Iron Will International Employee Reviews

former employee
receptionist (Former Employee) –  clearwaterDecember 9, 2013
Great staff, the girls at the front desk are awesome.
The company is new but has a great backing. If your willing to put in the time you can make really great money. The job is a lot of fun and the other employees are a blast to work with. I really hate that I had to leave but a family emergency pulled me away.
I hope that if I relocate back to bay area there will be a spot for me on the Ironwill team.
Pros
great opportunity
Cons
start off pay
Tough Work But Great Oporrtunity for advancement
Intern/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  BloomingtonNovember 6, 2012
I had a paid internship at Iron Will International Inc. for a few months during the summer. They treated me like any other employee while i was there. My schedule while i was there was from 11:30am-7:30pm. Its a small marketing company working with a lot of big name clients which i liked because i had a lot of responsibilities right from the get go. learned a lot about direct marketing and was trained by an account manager who taught me a lot about business in general. Hardest part was that it was a numbers game which means a lot of no's. the cool part was the culture in the office, everyone wanted everyone to grow, very much a team atmosphere. Overall enjoyed it. I was offered a position for after i graduated, still thinking about it.
Pros
loved the culture, co-workers, and dressing up everyday
Cons
numbers game marketing strategy
Long Days, Frustrating Work, & NO PAY!
Field Rep (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 26, 2012
You work from 11 am to roughly 9 pm, where you spend the majority of the day having customers ignore your sales' pitch. At the end of the week, you either get your commissions pay or your base pay, which is at minimum wage per hour; you don't get both until you have been promoted several times, which can take months, if you're lucky.

If you happen to not enjoy the job and decide to change careers, don't expect to get paid soon after or perhaps at all, unless you take your case up with the Dept. of Labor. I've been out of the company for well over a month now, and have still only been paid for 9 hours of work (& being denied anything more), after nearly working there for a month.
Pros
decent pay after repeated promotions
Cons
long days, frustrating work, and very low pay.