Refrigeration Product manager
As a Product manager you would be located in Buffalo, NY.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Strategic and creative thinking regarding existing and new product lines
- Analyze and evaluate new products
- Understand the marketplace and defined strategies that differentiate our product lines.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing to determine sales strategies and marketing directions.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Analyze product performance metrics and sales success.
- Coordinate training for customers as well as employees.
- Strategic thinker who takes initiative to create, implement and own plans that meet business objectives
- Creative self starter with the ability to lead across the organization
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product manager (or Sales/marketing experience)
- Demonstrated ability to create and articulate a vision
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals from various disciplines
- Strong distribution knowledge and background
Irr Supply Centers Inc. is the leading distributor of plumbing, heating, cooling, and refrigeration products serving a wide range of customers in Upstate New York and Northern Pennsylvania. Since 1864, we have provided our customers with quality products and services. Today we are an employee owned entity that thrives in a competitive marketplace. Our success is the result of our consistent focus on customer service and employee value.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Irr Supply Centers, Inc. is a leading distributor of plumbing, heating, cooling, refrigeration and electrical products serving a wide range...