Isaac School District Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
My heart is in Isaac
21st Century Grant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 4, 2017
We are a highly diverse, high poverty district that needs attention. Our schools are old, not much technology though we are trying. I do truly feel that everyone in Isaac cares about the students, though the students are not always put first.
Pros
Tight-knit community of staff
Cons
low on supplies
Fun with kids
Paraprofessional/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2017
It's nice working there, especially because of all the kids. The Principals are very nice, some teachers care but some are very disrespectful, especially if you're not a teacher.
Pros
working with kids
Cons
no work when is summer school for the kids
Productive and fun workplace
Office Assistant, Special Education (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2017
One of the best jobs I've ever had. the job comes with plenty of benefits involving health insurance dental and retirement plans. Not to mention plenty of other Perks
Pros
Fun learning enviorment
Cons
job advancement is a pain
Long career
Grounds Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 26, 2016
Loves the long career and years I spent here.
My job duties where Repairing restrooms, sheetrock texturing, put up chalk boards, pencil sharpeners, remodeling offices, framing, concrete, balusters outside lights, welding and prepare fences, Cut grass, Trim trees, bushes, irrigation, repair water sprinklers, repair irrigation pipes. maintained and painted baseball fields.
Pros
steady work
Cons
leaving
I found my true calling,Speech therapist assistant for the first time.
Speech Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  PT CoeJune 29, 2015
A typical day at work: starting with getting the required materials to enforce the IEP goals in the lesson plans provided by the SLP. Calling groups according to schedule, performing therapy and then reporting the data collection under the SLP supervision. Working with the students was the most enjoyable and the hardest at that time was doing the data collection. My supervisor was a great influence on me to continue in the speech therapy field. I was able to have good relationships with other teachers as well as office staff.
Pros
Able to work and excell in my position.
Cons
My experience in the Isaac School District was a positive one. My reasons for leaving were continued education and relocation.
2nd grade teacher/Substitute teacher (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 6, 2015
I would recommend this district to individuals who enjoy working with a Title 1 population. The needs are many, but the rewards are more than academic achievement.
Loved working with children!
Instructional Assistant / Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 4, 2014
Enjoyed interacting on a daily basis with children different age groups. There was never a boring day!!!!
Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 26, 2012
I am responsible for making sure all immunizations and hearing/vision are up to date and annual reports are submitted to State Department in a timely manner. Performed nursing procedures within the school districts policy and procedure guidelines. Observe, report, and document sign and symptoms for illness or injury. Assessments include pain, safety, nutrition, and student's health condition during time of visit. Collaborated with staff and parents about student’s condition.
Learn something new anywhere you go.
Journeyman Plumber (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2012
I really enjoyed working with the staff and co-workers. I was able to keep busy through out the day doing my work orders. The management was very organized. The best part of the job was the friendly people to work with and around.
Pros
benifits

Want to know more about Isaac School District?

Ask a question