Isabella County Medical Care Facility Employee Reviews

CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, MIApril 25, 2017
Fun and productive workplace with great residents and nursing staff that make the job fun and exciting. Management is poor at benefitting care givers and mandarins are excessive.
Productive and friendly staff and clean environment.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIAugust 17, 2015
Honestly, I loved working at the Isabella County Medical Care Facility. I loved my co-workers on midnight shift, and it was the most well-organized, cleanest facility I had ever worked in. I learned a lot, including patient care and working with individuals with Dementia and Memory issues. The hardest part of the job was the mandations that would happen every so often. However, seeing the smiles on the residents (patients) faces made it all worth-while, and I truly miss all of them.
Pros
Clean, enjoyable work environment.
Cons
Mandation.
Great environment to work in!
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MI June 24, 2013
Working at Isabella County Medical care facility was a great experience for me. Not only did I have the opportunity to work with wonderful employees who taught me so much about how to be a young professional, but I was also able to pick up so much regarding the medical field. From knowing how to work with various types of patients/residents, to learning about different conditions and procedures, my employment here has helped me grow into a more educated worker.
This was a great place to work at alot of fun people great enviornment
Certified nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, Mi.February 4, 2012
I really liked working here the employees were fun Good Management I especially loved the patients i learned alot from them I still use alot of their advise today.
Pros
friendly atmosphere good employees
Cons
pay wasn't the best but it was the time 1976