Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum

Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Employer Reviews

Unkind Behavior from the Art world.
Patrol Officer (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: overtime, healthcare, great people and not much else
Cons: dirty politics, nasty atmosphere, lack of leadership
I was so excited to get a job here and when I learned that there was so much dirty politics being played out here,It really saddened me.What I learned at the Gardner was the management thinks anyone that is not at their level doesn't deserve to be treated fairly.

Unless your related to the Director you will never be given a fair shake.The co-workers – more... that have seniority will do anything they can to make you look bad and throwing people under the bus is a sport to them. – less
Close-knit staff that worked exceptionally well under pressure at a unique fine-dining establishment.
Cafe G Server/Bartender/Barista (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: worked with the most amazing staff i've ever known. learned an exceptional amount about patience, customer service, and sales. gained free access to all boston museums.
Cons: not in my desired field.
Working at Cafe G taught me that one must always be prepared for the worst possible scenario, that you must make lasting and genuine connections with both coworkers and customers, that stress can be handled by effectively tackling it head on, and that the ability to multi-task is absolutely essential.