Isagenix Employee Reviews

Network Marketing
Network Marketer Representative (Former Employee) –  Bonney Lake, WAOctober 11, 2017
It's a business not for everyone and can be the most fulfilling business you ever do if you work hard enough. You get to create new relationships, strengthen old ones.
Looove This Place
Sales Representative / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2017
I do not work at the headquarters, I am an associate. I love the community online and in person, I love how easy it is to get paid, the products are amazing even after two years of using them and there endless resources for how to run a business and manage your time.
Pros
Self Managed, great community, tons of professional advice
Cons
Self managed, only get what you put it, it may take time to make a lot of money
Successful way to make a residual income by sharing with friends and coworkers.
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 1, 2017
I make a residual income with Isagenix by sharing products that help every day life feel amazing but at the same time I want something to do for short hours during the day that keeps me busy and pays well hourly and tips. I spend about 2 hours a day on a computer and need a way to get out of that setting for a little bit during the week.
Pros
Residual income
Cons
Sitting on the computer
Great products, great people
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 2, 2017
Wonderful company for those who desire to build a business in the network marketing genre. Lots of events to foster and motivate a strong sales force.
A time efficient company that offers very rewarding compensation
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 6, 2017
Isagenix is truly a win win. I worked here for a couple months, and during that time I had the opportunity to use their products, while sharing it with people who were interested. The best part was that I got paid for doing so. The products are great, the community behind it is fantastic, and the vision of the company is a great one. The company is inviting and is a great opportunity to help start your life as well as help those around you do the same.
Pros
Great compensation, fantastic products
network
Health coach (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 5, 2017
Best company to work for, amazing compensation plan, great people to meet, freedom to work wherever and whenever you want. Help people with their goals!
Great company!
Health and Wellness Consultant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, ILMarch 15, 2017
This company promotes a work/life balance. You are able to advance at your own pace and create your own wealth. Along the way you will learn about yourself and health and wellness.
great
Health Coach (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 19, 2017
Future of business

Loved creating my own hours so I could pursue passion of nursing as well. I was able to help people directly and have an impact on their lives.
Opportunity for fast growth
Sales Manager/Nutrition Coach (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NJJanuary 16, 2017
Health should be the best investment and most important to every individuals life. However, the sad case is people see what they want to see: it's expensive, it's hard, eating better taste bad, people are comfortable where they are, unwilling to change. Isagenix provides multiple tools that open your mind to nutrient, health, & fitness. You can fuel your body and learn about nutrition at the same time , all while seeing and feelings results immediately!
Pros
at home business, social networking, improved health rates, extra income
Cons
individuals do not respect your time, they do not see the value in themselves
Excellent Company and Top Nothc Products
Personal trainer/Promoter (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 3, 2017
When you want serious health benefits then look no further. NO Soy or artificial ingredients!! Stop wasting time on those other health shake scams using cheap and imitation products!
Great company with the exception of one manager
Senior Dynamics AX Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 25, 2016
Great company as long as you are not on the Dynamics AX team. The manager is unable to look past personal views and her team and the company suffer as a result. Overall Isagenix is a great company to work for. Majority of employees are very focused and goal-driven, and the company compensates very well and has a generous benefits package.
I love this company and their role in providing others with a healthy lifestyle and financial freedom.
Independent Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 22, 2016
Entrepreneur - Home Based Business to inspire and encourage others to live healthier and happier, as well as provide financial security. I love this..
Pros
Great Management, Sponsors are so encouraging, comp plan is phenomenal and products do exactly what they say
growing company
CCR III-Bilingual(Spanish), Returns Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 2, 2016
Great to work at if you a young adult. The younger the better as it helps in fitting in with the company ideals.
Great place to work if you want to set your own schedule
Associate (Current Employee) –  Calvert City, KYJune 6, 2016
It is one of the best places to work because you set your own schedule. This place is built on integrity. They have almost daily motivational calls to get you excited.
very productive
Independent Associate (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 28, 2016
Great to help others feel great with high quality products. Able to work on your time with a large market of clients in need of health coaching.
Great Job
Customer Service Represenative (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 15, 2016
It's a nice place to work at and the people are very friendly. Always had a positive attitude and the job is easy to do. All the customers are as equally as happy as we are.
My Own Business
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MTFebruary 17, 2016
The company supports you as you sell their products. Using their website you get run your own business. How successful you are is determined by how hard you are willing to work.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
No health benefits
Make money working out
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2016
When selling Isagenix, I had to regularly come up with new slogans, business cards, and marketing techniques to attract new customers. Sometimes, I would host Isagenix parties and make decorative appetizers out of protein bars. I developed ways to cultivate relationships with new customers by going with them to local gyms and parks for joint workout sessions. I would create ways to let customers know about upcoming sales and discounts to increase revenue.
Pros
Lose weight
Cons
Pricey product compared to competitors
Fun, self driven workplace
Independent Health and Wellness Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 12, 2016
This is an indepdent direct sales company that gives people the opportunity to create their own wealth at their desired pace. The company offers great incentives for selling products and has good compensation program.
Pros
Easy to sell
Cons
Expensive products, high shipping rates, little advantage in product pricing for active associates
very rewarding job
Health and Prosperity Coach / Consultant Status (Current Employee) –  anywhereDecember 6, 2015
this company allows you to dream and supports their employees through the process torwards achievement. you create your own schedule and work as many hours as you would like to do. The hardest part of the job is knowing that you can trully help someone transform their life, but if the person/client isn't ready, you have to make peace with that. The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing a client excited and happy with their achievements and ready to set new goals to crush.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isagenix. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7