ISEC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Thankful for ISEC
Administrative Assistant/HR Liaison (Current Employee) –  Fulton, MDOctober 16, 2017
Good company to work, and one that will find a place for you even if you come from a different background. If you are a hard worker and willing to learn, they are willing to teach
I enjoy working as a carpenter great benefits and pay
Installer (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 15, 2017
I became a carpenter straight out of high school at age 18 as an apprentice becoming part of a union local 46 in Sacramento.was a wood framer building schools and concrete forms for 10 years. After I became a certified welder working in UCSF setting frames doors and hardware so for the past 5 years i worked in 3 different hospitals in the bay and now currently working in the Sacramento kings hotel.
Great job to work at
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 3, 2017
I learned a lot fromt his job coming straight from highschool. I learned how to read blueprints and alsko learned how to read a level . The hardest part of this job was getting used to everything at first. the most enjoyable part was learning new things everyday.
Pros
Water everywhere
Great Place to Work
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Boerne, TXJune 17, 2017
Very well ran business with excellent opportunities. Financially stable and well managed. Excellent place to begin your career as an intern or right out of college.
Solid IT professionals
SR SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJune 12, 2017
Would like to see more risk taking in taking on IT projects. More innovation and desire to try new solutions to traditional IT problem sets. Very conservative work environment.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Non risk takers
Good company, not the best carpenters
Carpenter Foreman (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 5, 2016
The company tends to hire local workers to help with their projects. This isn't necessarily a negative, but a lot of the " carpenters" they hire are not professional carpenters. They are more like typical construction workers, or installers, posing as real carpenters.
Pros
safety oriented
Cons
not very good QC.
Fast paced company, pushing the limits of modern interior architecture & design.
Installation/Carpentry Foreman (Current Employee) –  Fulton, MDApril 4, 2016
ISEC, Inc. was a great choice for employment after military service. Attention to detail as just as important at ISEC as it is in the military. I spend my days building, creating, and getting paid to do so, it's wonderful.
Pros
Fully stocked tool cript, every changing work locations, 40 hour work weeks, overtime available
Cons
Construction is tough work, heavy lifting, short notice scheduling, traveling required
Call to discuss for ISEC
Architectural Millwork Estimator (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MDDecember 7, 2015
Call to discuss for ISEC Not given proper training to learn their intense system of estimating. All three of the other estimators were sent to Colorado Corporate for 5 weeks of training, I was not afforded this and was immediatley schedule doing estimates and budgets, not hard to estimate just getting the info into their system was the problem.
Pros
National Company
Cons
Not given proper training to learn their intense system of estimating
small company
Roustabout (Former Employee) –  Soso, MSOctober 8, 2014
just a knock a bout simple job, didn't have their act together really 4 people working with 5 plans at 6 different times
Company of co-workers
CABINET INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 18, 2013
A typical day working for Isec,incorporated was a very busy and enjoyable days work. I have learned so much from my co-workers.
The hardest part of the job for me was when the assignment ended,because I enjoyed what I was doing, installing Cabinets & Counter tops, accurate reading of levels & layouts for the Cabinets & Counters. The most enjoyable part of the jobs for me was hands-on,that's what kept me looking forward to the next day of work.
Great place to work, learn and build your career!
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 30, 2012
I really enjoyed the time I spent working at ISEC. It was a family friendly atmosphere. They really wanted everyone to suceed and the company to be successful and offered assistance to employees that wanted to gain more experience, recieve more training or education and were always on the lookout for ISEC's next leaders.
Productive, Challegind and Fun work environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 26, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job is room for growth within the company.
opportunity for advancement
carpentar (Former Employee) –  santa fe nm telluride coloradoJanuary 1, 2012
Work environment was safe we had safety meetings often. enjoyed working with co workers
Pros
we were served meals courtesy of isec
Cons
medical benefits, holiday pay, vacation pay