ISG Employee Reviews

Not enough room for the size of the wrok
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 5, 2017
I never got a straight answer until the day was over. Being moved around to much from project to project had my production at a stand still just to be told to get a move on. There is no training so new employees learn on the fly from multiple sources, not an easy road for the work they demand.
Competitive work environment
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 12, 2017
Not enough help from management and up to 60 realtors in one office. No work space for putting contracts together or room for clients to come into office for meetings. No help with marketing materials.
Pros
some nice staff
Cons
No room
Great place to work and grow under able management
Senior Consultant, RPA (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 10, 2017
The place I cannot call it a company as I felt like working for myself and working with a family as I am always treated as a family member by subordinates, peers and higher ups. Be it learning new technologies (soft included), or entering new vertical, a proper guidance is provided and ample opportunities are provided to excel.
Really liked the work but really disappointed with the company.
SIU/Surveillance Investigator (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAOctober 7, 2017
I don't recommend applying to ISG if:

-You consider yourself more than a tool as an employee. At ISG, you are nothing more than a tool that they will only USE.

-You value your time and don't like to work for free. At ISG, this isn't always the case.

-You expect your employer to be transparent, honest and accountable to staff. In most cases, ISG Management simply won't reply when you ask questions requiring accountability. So much for Leadership.

-You expect reviews and raises as promised upon being hired. Based on my experience (and others) this is not the case at ISG.

-You want to work for an employer that has stable management. For whatever reason, ISG has had 8 Case Managers leave the company over the last year. Very telling of a company's health and stability or lack there of.

-You like working in a consistent environment (i.e. not being told one thing then told another, right hand not knowing what the left is doing as the saying goes). Not always the case at ISG.

-You like to be compensated for your efforts and for doing your job correctly and competently. At ISG, you "might" get compliments from time-to-time but nothing more. EVER.

My recommendation comes down to this. If you have prior investigative experience (Law Enforcement-Road Patrol/Corrections/Village/City/County/State/Federal) then I recommend looking elsewhere. Your prior experience will afford you better investigative opportuninities. In addition, your prior experience and expectations will likely lead to frustration if employed by ISG. If you don't have prior investigative
  more... experience, then ISG MIGHT be a good place to start an investigative career. Just be aware and mindful while employed by this company.  less
Pros
work can be interesting/people
Cons
Questionable business practices, lack of accountability or transparency with upper-management
Best Brokerage
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLSeptember 1, 2017
Related actually cares about the success of their agents. Treat like family not a number. Constantly looking on ways to grow and succeed. Think out of the box!!!!
Pros
Continuing free education
fine place to work
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 14, 2017
Fine place to work
good environment
Free cafeteria
Good training for consultants
daily and weekly meetings
Good management
provided free accommodation for new coming consultants etc.
Pros
Free cofee
Cons
health care
working with ISG
Honeywell Warehouse General and Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Forestville, MDJune 23, 2017
Honeywell was lots of fun to work for some of the people not so pleasant but the access to the pentagon and other places of maximum security was a great opportunity also driving and breaking down the truck was cool i wold do it aegean if offered the chance.
Pros
being able too see new places.
Cons
short lunch breaks
a positive environment with leaders who want to help.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 14, 2017
Related ISG Realty is a great place to work as a REALTOR. They have plenty of training seminars as well as new construction presentations.

The management is warm and friendly so that sets the tone for the whole office
Pros
Great commission split
Cons
Not enough office assistance
Excellent place to work
Senior Messaging Consultant (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAApril 18, 2017
The staff are very friendly and has a great work culture. The benefits are great also. The management structure is very organized. I learned a lot during my career.
Demanding sales position
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAMarch 24, 2017
This position required absolute dedication. Work week was typically 50-60 hours. I value my time there. Weekend trips were required. Opportunities for networking were limitless.
Pros
fairly flexible schedule
Fun and clean environment
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 31, 2017
I enjoy working at this company. It offers great benefits and my coworkers and fun going and easy going. i learned how to deep clean and with alot of crictism, being told to go back I am alot more confident and now I got the hang of things. I look forward to growing with this company.
Cons
Not enough hours
great managment and fun co-workers
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 26, 2016
typical day at work consisted of 8 hrs of survey analysis on companies who used popular insurance companies. Learned that people are more busy in the morning and always to make appointments. Management helped us in every way in training and walked us through calls sometimes if we where struggling. Co-workers consisted of every age group and where nice people and helped each other out depending on the role they had that day. Hardest part of the job was being rejected in your calls you made out and most enjoying part was when you would speak to a person who was willing to go work with you and that enjoyed the brief moment we did the survey.
Pros
chose your break
Cons
short break, tedious of sitting of long hrs
Great Company
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 20, 2016
While I was only employed with ISG for less than a year I thoroughly enjoyed the company. It was a strong work environment, and the managers have faith in the decision making capabilities of their employees. Work scheduling was flexible and fair.
Pros
Great Benefits, Good Management, Fair Pay, Good Hours.
Cons
Great staff and work environment.
Lawn service system coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVAugust 16, 2016
I enjoyed my time with ISG and would still be there if life changing event hadn't occurred. I was the creator and executor of the entire treatment program for the entire customer base. They had good equipment and a caring staff.
Great Company
Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 24, 2016
I'm reading the negative reviews and quite honestly they are probably from people who performed poorly or investigators who didn't get the job done. It is performance based on how much video you can get of claimants. No video, no incentives or bonuses and quite honestly you deserve to get canned. It's too easy. But then again I'm prior military so it may just be my mindset. I love this career and the case managers I work with as well as this above them are great. I can see myself working here for a while.
Pros
Hourly rates, reimbursements, mileage paid, schedule flexibility
Cons
hours can be long and long drives
Case management is clueless; low pay; no career unless ur in Boston
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 12, 2016
The management here treats their surveillance people like pieces of meat; chew them up and spit them out. Look at their postings and read through the lines. Part time employment offered. You must be a minion of theirs, no subcontractors. That means you work when they want you to work and its part time at that. If they don't like you, your still an employee, but they just wont send you any work. Therefore, regardless of what they say your compensation is, it doesn't apply if you get no work from them.

I once did a job for them and the case manager thought I did an awful job. I never received another assignment from them. Several months later I'm at a gathering talking to this guy and come to find out he was the client on that case. He tells me how they had been asking the case manager for an answer to a question they had about my case. I gave them the answer immediately and resolved their question. They said it was some of the best work product they've had in awhile. So much for that case managers opinion! The client is now exclusively mine.

Just beware!
Pros
Cons
unstable employment, no benefits, no compliments
"Great culture, better workforce.
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 3, 2016
Pros
awesome company, environment life and creativity.Clear paths for advancement. You really see how your work contributes to the success of the company.
Welcoming and fun workplace with exceptional management
Case Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Danvers, MA 01810May 3, 2016
I am a current employee working in the private security/surveillance department. I never would have pictured myself working at a private investigative company, but I couldn't be happier with my job! The company is owned by the kindest people I have ever worked for and they care a lot about each of their employees. Although the company is continuing to expand and grow, you will not just be another number here. During the 4 short months that I have been employed here, I have already had the chance to grow and advance as an employee. As busy as management is, they always make themselves available whenever I have new ideas to present or wish to take on/learn new tasks. This is a family-run business and the way management takes care of and looks after their employees truly makes you feel a part of the family. Teamwork is essential for this position as we are always working together to complete files and collaborate ideas. The work environment is extremely productive, but also fun at the same time. We work hard, but we laugh even harder! This is truly an amazing company and I would highly recommend working for this company.
Pros
AMAZING management, great work environment, room to grow and advance
Horrible company
Medical management (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAApril 24, 2016
This place is horrible. High turnover rate. Management is awful and mean. The women there all act like they are in high school and are incredible rude, mean and immature. The training is horrible. I even have a friend who just left there only working a week saying the same things. I was treated so bad after having my first baby. There is so much better out there and you deserve better. Do not work here!
Healthcare Industry
Assist consumers enrolling (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 31, 2016
GDIT (General Dynamics Information Technologies) is an excellent place to work. I especially enjoy working with management because they've treated me professionally and respectably. It's a challenging position requiring extensive knowledge in health insurance and the Affordable Care Act to provide consumers with correct information.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Cutting back hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISG. Our community is ready to answer.