ISG Employee Reviews

Great Company
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 20, 2016
While I was only employed with ISG for less than a year I thoroughly enjoyed the company. It was a strong work environment, and the managers have faith in the decision making capabilities of their employees. Work scheduling was flexible and fair.
Pros
Great Benefits, Good Management, Fair Pay, Good Hours.
Cons
Great staff and work environment.
Lawn service system coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVAugust 16, 2016
I enjoyed my time with ISG and would still be there if life changing event hadn't occurred. I was the creator and executor of the entire treatment program for the entire customer base. They had good equipment and a caring staff.
Great Company
Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 24, 2016
I'm reading the negative reviews and quite honestly they are probably from people who performed poorly or investigators who didn't get the job done. It is performance based on how much video you can get of claimants. No video, no incentives or bonuses and quite honestly you deserve to get canned. It's too easy. But then again I'm prior military so it may just be my mindset. I love this career and the case managers I work with as well as this above them are great. I can see myself working here for a while.
Pros
Hourly rates, reimbursements, mileage paid, schedule flexibility
Cons
hours can be long and long drives
Case management is clueless; low pay; no career unless ur in Boston
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 12, 2016
The management here treats their surveillance people like pieces of meat; chew them up and spit them out. Look at their postings and read through the lines. Part time employment offered. You must be a minion of theirs, no subcontractors. That means you work when they want you to work and its part time at that. If they don't like you, your still an employee, but they just wont send you any work. Therefore, regardless of what they say your compensation is, it doesn't apply if you get no work from them.

I once did a job for them and the case manager thought I did an awful job. I never received another assignment from them. Several months later I'm at a gathering talking to this guy and come to find out he was the client on that case. He tells me how they had been asking the case manager for an answer to a question they had about my case. I gave them the answer immediately and resolved their question. They said it was some of the best work product they've had in awhile. So much for that case managers opinion! The client is now exclusively mine.

Just beware!
Pros
Cons
unstable employment, no benefits, no compliments
Enjoyable Work Atmosphere
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Danvers, MAMay 5, 2016
I have been a current employee for several years. The company has had exponential growth throughout this time period. During this growth, we were able to hire more employees and continue to stay up with the workload from our clients. ISG has a great work atmosphere and management really cares about their employees. Everyone is friendly and willing to help out when you need it. Management and employees care about each other and the product they provide to the client, a real team effort atmosphere. The opportunity to grow within the company is positive since ISG likes to promote within before they hire new employees. When you do a good job they let you know which really builds up company morale.
Pros
Work for people who care about you, growth within the company
"Great culture, better workforce.
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 3, 2016
Pros
awesome company, environment life and creativity.Clear paths for advancement. You really see how your work contributes to the success of the company.
Welcoming and fun workplace with exceptional management
Case Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Danvers, MA 01810May 3, 2016
I am a current employee working in the private security/surveillance department. I never would have pictured myself working at a private investigative company, but I couldn't be happier with my job! The company is owned by the kindest people I have ever worked for and they care a lot about each of their employees. Although the company is continuing to expand and grow, you will not just be another number here. During the 4 short months that I have been employed here, I have already had the chance to grow and advance as an employee. As busy as management is, they always make themselves available whenever I have new ideas to present or wish to take on/learn new tasks. This is a family-run business and the way management takes care of and looks after their employees truly makes you feel a part of the family. Teamwork is essential for this position as we are always working together to complete files and collaborate ideas. The work environment is extremely productive, but also fun at the same time. We work hard, but we laugh even harder! This is truly an amazing company and I would highly recommend working for this company.
Pros
AMAZING management, great work environment, room to grow and advance
Horrible company
Medical management (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAApril 24, 2016
This place is horrible. High turnover rate. Management is awful and mean. The women there all act like they are in high school and are incredible rude, mean and immature. The training is horrible. I even have a friend who just left there only working a week saying the same things. I was treated so bad after having my first baby. There is so much better out there and you deserve better. Do not work here!
Healthcare Industry
Assist consumers enrolling (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 31, 2016
GDIT (General Dynamics Information Technologies) is an excellent place to work. I especially enjoy working with management because they've treated me professionally and respectably. It's a challenging position requiring extensive knowledge in health insurance and the Affordable Care Act to provide consumers with correct information.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Cutting back hours
Unprofessional all around
Medical Management (Current Employee) –  Danvers, MAFebruary 15, 2016
If you look at the other reviews, none of them are from Danvers, MA where the location of the company is. I am a current employee of this company and people need to know this company is unprofessional. The management here is awful, they are mean and will bully you. They will single you out and make you feel miserable to go to work everyday. Think twice before applying.
Cons
Awful Mangement
Was a great place to work
Aministrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Willoughby, OHOctober 27, 2015
I learned the basics Quickbooks. I dealt with invoicing and taking customer payments thru Quickbooks. I loved my co-workers.
claims officer
Information Services Specialist FSB (Former Employee) –  tennesseeSeptember 3, 2015
processing claims under insurance and assist investments of clients. and setting up client portfolios for investments.
great team
Producer/Agent (Current Employee) –  Troy, ALAugust 19, 2015
Love working for this company. Just hard not having an office to go to for customers that are not comfortable meeting at my home or places other than an office. Work strickly on commission so this is of the utmost importance to get new business.
Pros
Flexible hours if needed
Cons
no office locally
Nice work hours smooth environment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 15, 2014
Find the material that needs to b packaged.
Get my order sheets and fill my orders.
Run my machine and pack the boxes accordingly.
Management listens and helps out when needed.
Co-workers easy to get along with.
Good Place to work
Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ambridge, PADecember 8, 2014
I enjoy working with everyone there, great staff, and good jobs.
highly competitive and fast-paced environment. Great financial compensation.
Marketing Associate and Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 11, 2014
It was well worth it for me. I was given great opportunities while working there. Staff members would come and go which was somewhat disorienting. Hard to see someone go once you've finally created a professional bond and achieved mutual trust.
a
Senior Private Investigator - SIU investigator (Current Employee) –  aOctober 16, 2014
if you want to make money great, but other than that nothing and loneliness.
Pros
a
Cons
a
Satisfying to work with persons with disabilities
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 27, 2014
I cover a wide range of tasks in a workday. Although the type of work is satisfying, as an independent contractor, I should have more say about what I do and what I get paid.
Cons
Lacking comparable pay and there are no benefits.
Great People
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 20, 2014
Great opportunity, work alongside very intelligent people.
very busy
Client services Rep (Current Employee) –  Danvers, MA 01923January 16, 2014
medical management company ,very busy working for major insurance companies
Pros
very flexible
Cons
not sure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISG. Our community is ready to answer.