Isle of Capri Casinos Employee Reviews

Free Healthcare
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAJuly 19, 2017
Offer free healthcare
Great training and staffing
Management team very helpful and knowledgeable and willing to help you succeed and reach your goals within the company
Fun Place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Marquette, IAJuly 17, 2017
This is a fun place to work; however, the pay is somewhat low. You get to meet some really great people and your teammates are always there to help you out. The teammates work together.
Pros
fun, great people to meet, and great atmosphere.
Cons
Lower pay and a lot of walking
The requirement to be trustworthy
Soft Count Clerk (Former Employee) –  Natchez, MSJuly 13, 2017
Enjoyed working along side a team of men and women who believed in getting the job done. Being in a small room bonded by powered door and steel bars gave the job a whole new feel. We would literally sit in that room and count millions of dollars.
Pros
They were willing to be flixible with my schedule while i attended school.
Cons
Room wasnt big enough.
A fun structured kitchen and management
Chef de Partie (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 12, 2017
If you want to be a great chef one day probably not the place to go but if you want to do good food and have a good team good place to be. lots of moving around never in the same place twice in a week
Pros
Break room free uniforms good ingredients
Cons
No breaks no structure in upper management
Fun Working Atmosphere
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Marquette, IAJuly 12, 2017
Fun place to work. Just not great pay. Co-workers are great to work with and work as a team. You meet a lot of nice people. Easy work. Plenty of exercise as you walk around a lot talking to people.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Low pay
Cool workplace
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lula, MSJuly 10, 2017
First job at a casino. The environment was really great besides a few unfair members of management. Really enjoyed working there and meeting all of the new people.
Good company
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Natchez, MSJuly 10, 2017
Good company to work for. .......Little tuff working the mangers are very tuff to work for.......... Benefits were good though......... frindly staff co workers
they treated me like family
Beverage Server (Former Employee) –  Lula, MSJuly 7, 2017
I made a good amount of money in tips and the workers treated me good I befriended workers and guests even if the point level was wild 7 points to point out when other casinos are 11 points but other than that I enjoyed my time I was working there
Pros
everything was good
Cons
just the point
The isle is a have fun be fun company
Sr. Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lula, MSJuly 6, 2017
I have worked for the Isle of Capri Casino off and on for 13 years. I love working here. It is a company you can grow with, but at this time if I can find a job in or around Clinton Iawo I would love to get back home to family.
Pros
will work with you on your Schedule
Cons
have to bring or buy your own meals
Fun work place
Dealer (Current Employee) –  Lula, MsJuly 6, 2017
Isle Of Capri is close to home it's a good work place but I just want to make more money ... overall the people are nice sometimes.. the supervisor are great also
Productive and full of paperwork, some days being busier than other
Revenue Auditor (Current Employee) –  Lula, MSJuly 1, 2017
The work load is not really complicated, but it can be time consuming. I have learned over 8 audits since I have been there. Nothing is actually hard.
Hard place to work for.
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJune 26, 2017
My favorite part about the job was my customers. I enjoyed developing relationships with my regulars.
I was never fond of their point system. They had a no fault policy. It didn't matter what was wrong, if you didn't go to work you got pointed and those points followed you. Also, I feel like the pay never matched the work. In my opinion, and many others, guest room attendants have the hardest job on the whole casino property.
Pros
Interaction with customers
Cons
Pay, Short breaks, Point System
Server/ Bartender (Former Employee) –  Lula, MSJune 21, 2017
The work environment was great. They make you feel comfortable and right at home. The employees are genuine and of great character. The hours given are the only thing that takes away from the company.
Fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 20, 2017
Had no vacation days and they only build 1/2 a month but for the most part is was Farley decent and it was a lot of mananging and we go credit for the work we did
the lunch room was very large. they had a cafeteria and a kitchen for our convenient
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAJune 19, 2017
i was responsible for large amounts of money during my shift. my register would usualy have $70,000.00 . I found it easy and fun working with money. everyone was very friendly
Pros
working with money
Cons
short breaks. 20 min for lunch
Casino with good supervisors
Valet/ Shuttle driver (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJune 16, 2017
Working with the Isle of Capri was a good experience. I enjoyed driving and picking up guests. I learned to look for security risks and drunk drivers. The only hard part of my job was too much downtime, which could get very boring. I enjoyed talking to guests and driving vehicles. I enjoyed being outside in the elements, as well.
Pros
Worked outside, provided a doctor
Cons
Lots of downtime
Great workplace and nice employees
Server in buffett (Former Employee) –  Westlake, LAJune 12, 2017
I loved working at the isle of Capri, it was a great experience and place to work at. I enjoyed going to work and never minded doing team work. Everyone showed up with a smile on their face.
Isle of Capri Cashier Services
Frontline/ Vault Cashier (Former Employee) –  Black Hawk, CO 80422June 11, 2017
I really did like working there but the management didn't really help when it came to major life problems. I would drive an hour just to get there and was expected to show up even if I could barely function regardless of my personal safety.
Exciting Place to Work
Dual-Pit Manager (Current Employee) –  Westlake, LAJune 8, 2017
A day working at the Isle can be interesting and slow at the same time. You will meet some very ecstatic and eclectic people. You will also work with some interesting people which makes for an close-knit family
Working at the Isle
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJune 8, 2017
I enjoyed by time at Isle of Capri Casinos. I would still be there if the pay was better. I left for a better opportunity. I feel management should try to do a better job of communicating with employees in a manner that does not appear to be disrespectful or belittle their knowledge. In addition, the life balance should be better. Management expects employees to put the company ahead of family and I think it should be the other way around. If a salary employee works 40 plus hours they should earn comp time. Is just a bad practice to have employees giving 110 percent but not being rewarded for it.
Pros
Great co-workers, job is not boring
Cons
Poor pay, poor life balance, no merit increases or rewards for hard work